Democrats could learn a VALUABLE lesson based on the last 6 special elections.

I told you liberals would be barely a footnote in history, nobody likes them they are dying out. The working class has awaken to the fact that liberals are not their pals. RIP liberalism.

View attachment 134503

Are they smart enough to figure it out? Months of celebrities screaming obscenities about Trump. Months of bragging about Trumps supposed poll ratings. Months of espousing nothing more than obstruction & RESISTANCE.

Any what have they accomplished? Where do they stand with voters? Are they believing the same WRONG polls that they keep falling on the sword over?

Will they come back to DC and try to work towards a better tomorrow or continue fighting against yesterday?

And so what are democrats supposed to learn after losing elections in highly majority republican districts?

I don't know, maybe they shouldn't make stupid statements like "This is a referendum against Trump", or maybe they can learn not to spend a bazillion dollars on a race they can't win? That's two things, theres more.

Well the thing here is that this is a special election which means there will probably be an election in 2018. This is a district that had not voted democrat for almost 40 years. If things continue as they are, you really need to be concerned with 2018.
There's a lesson not learned. You all have been saying that for 10 years. When will the "flip" happen? 10 more years? 20?

While I see the Dems seem to be neck and neck -- or at least a lot closer -- in the special elections than they were in previous years, it seems to me that the Democrats just blew a LOT of money trying to get a Republican district to "defect," most for the P.R. value. Ad campaign failed. Forget the huge $$ technique. It didn't work for Hillary. Sanders didn't need it; Trump won spending a huge amount less than she. What you need is a platform that brings out and inspires the best in Americans. So far we're mostly hearing Trump hate. Not inspiring.
Bingo.

It really is beginning to look like money can't buy elections, and that's a positive.

The GOP spent 20 million to eke out a win in a safe district.
The dems spent 30 million for NOTHING

View attachment 134503

Are they smart enough to figure it out? Months of celebrities screaming obscenities about Trump. Months of bragging about Trumps supposed poll ratings. Months of espousing nothing more than obstruction & RESISTANCE.

Any what have they accomplished? Where do they stand with voters? Are they believing the same WRONG polls that they keep falling on the sword over?

Will they come back to DC and try to work towards a better tomorrow or continue fighting against yesterday?

And so what are democrats supposed to learn after losing elections in highly majority republican districts?

Not to be condescending arrogant pricks?

If we were condescending arrogant pricks we would be republicans. I ean you guys are here gloating and talking about lessons when all you did was win seats youaways won. Then as we have won the popular vote in 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections you guys think that means the nation rejected democrats.. The only reasons why you have majorities in congress is because Tom Delay played the courts to get districts redone in ways that favored republcans. Then have voter suppression measures drafter by republican legslaturs to make people who primarily vote democrat have a tougher time to vote. So what kind of lesson do we need to learn?. How to cheat the system so we can win?

What is it going to take to see reality?

View attachment 134503

Of course...that explains why the Democrats lost GOP safe congressional districts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
While I see the Dems seem to be neck and neck -- or at least a lot closer -- in the special elections than they were in previous years, it seems to me that the Democrats just blew a LOT of money trying to get a Republican district to "defect," most for the P.R. value. Ad campaign failed. Forget the huge $$ technique. It didn't work for Hillary. Sanders didn't need it; Trump won spending a huge amount less than she. What you need is a platform that brings out and inspires the best in Americans. So far we're mostly hearing Trump hate. Not inspiring.
Bingo.

It really is beginning to look like money can't buy elections, and that's a positive.
Because the GOP didn't spend a lot of money....just the Democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Stupid white people......bet we find out they voted against their own interests.

Needless to say, we've got one that didn't learn anything.
Cnn had a liib female Congress critter on whose job it is to help the party speak to whites again.....llmmmmaaaoooo
But PUTIN Grabbed her pussy...so...we see how well that worked out for Libtards.
LMAO.

1667581.jpg

View attachment 134503

No one expected a Democrat to win either of the races in Georgia or South Carolina. What's stunning is that these districts--(both predominately Republican) were won just 8 months ago by 20+ points, were only won by 4.6 to 4.7 points yesterday. Indicating that Republicans in the redest of the red were voting for the Democrat.

Georgia
"Handel led Ossoff by 4.8 percentage points with more than three-fourths of the 6th District's precincts having reported their results at 10 p.m. ET, in the most expensive House race in US history. It was a much closer margin than the 20-plus point wins typically posted by former Rep. Tom Price -- whose departure to become Trump's health and human services secretary created the vacancy."
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

South Carolina’s fifth district is 19 percentage points more Republican than the rest of the country. Trump won handily here. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results in S.C
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

So if I were a Senate or House Republican running in more competitive district's in 2018--I would be thinking about updating my resume for private sector work at this time.

nervous.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 134503

It's what the GOP learns...that they have nothing to worry about in their GOP districts in 2018. All is well.

View attachment 134503

Not to be condescending arrogant pricks?

If we were condescending arrogant pricks we would be republicans. I ean you guys are here gloating and talking about lessons when all you did was win seats youaways won. Then as we have won the popular vote in 4 out of the last 5 presidential elections you guys think that means the nation rejected democrats.. The only reasons why you have majorities in congress is because Tom Delay played the courts to get districts redone in ways that favored republcans. Then have voter suppression measures drafter by republican legslaturs to make people who primarily vote democrat have a tougher time to vote. So what kind of lesson do we need to learn?. How to cheat the system so we can win?

What is it going to take to see reality?

I see reality quite fine. You are the one who doesn't.

All that has been proven in recent elections is that appealing to stupidity works better than appealing to intelligence.

Unless the Democrats are willing to dumb down both their policies and their messages, they don't stand a chance of taking back Washington in the near future.

All they can do is wait for the inevitable:

GOP policies will have catastrophic results which will force the American people to wake up.

Stupidity is a luxury that way too many Americans both can afford and apparently enjoy.

Stupidity is not getting the message. America did wake up and made sure you were removed from the White House, and we continue to send you down the drain in local and state elections, to the degree that no matter how much money you spend, you simply are not electable.
And you still don't get it. We are not the problem. You are.

Bingo.

You gotta play to win bro

Weren't all the special elections from historically Republican safe seats?

I'm not sure if when a republican loses in California that would mean that Republicans et al jump off a cliff.

The dems didn't think so. They chunked record numbers of money into his campaign but the disappointment just continues on................
And the GOP didn't "chunk" record numbers of money into safe district races?

All that has been proven in recent elections is that appealing to stupidity works better than appealing to intelligence.

Unless the Democrats are willing to dumb down both their policies and their messages, they don't stand a chance of taking back Washington in the near future.

All they can do is wait for the inevitable:

GOP policies will have catastrophic results which will force the American people to wake up.

Stupidity is a luxury that way too many Americans both can afford and apparently enjoy.

Dems dumbed their base down to primordial stew and then ran a stimulus that didnt stimulate and obamacare thats killing millions.

Bingo.

How much did the GOP spend on a safe district race?

Bingo.

It would be newsworthy if you could respond to anything without lying.

View attachment 134503

I don't know, maybe they shouldn't make stupid statements like "This is a referendum against Trump", or maybe they can learn not to spend a bazillion dollars on a race they can't win? That's two things, theres more.

Well the thing here is that this is a special election which means there will probably be an election in 2018. This is a district that had not voted democrat for almost 40 years. If things continue as they are, you really need to be concerned with 2018.

Wow! Is it that you can't learn? Or is it that you won't?

There is nothing for me to learn here. I'm neither surprised or shocked that republicans won special elections in majority republican districts.

Won't learn. Got it .

Bingo.

How much did the GOP spend on a safe district race?

It wasn't a safe district liar. That district was recently redrawn and had been voting democrat more and more with each election.

Forum List

Back