Democrats: “Cut military spending”, “raise taxes”...no mention of cutting illegals off...why?

You guys do know illegals can't get federal benefits right?

$76 billion is spent on healthcare and education alone...each and every year. You know this...right?
Link.

Real link, nothing from Infowars or breightbart and shit.

Played the fuck out...you’ve seen the numbers a thousand times before and it hasn’t changed your warped mind.
Why waste time on formalities. You wacks have some weird filter set to the on position that issues Wetbacks a free pass to fuck Americans over....WEIRD!
Lol, can I get a fire crew over here? This broke loser guy just melted down again

How can Democrats expect to be taken seriously when it comes to redirecting funds?
Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out nof communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.
I get it, the DNC is super motivated to continue recruiting illegals to swell the constituency but how/why has so many Americans embraced the party’s ideals?
Yeap...cut the defense spending billions of dollars wasted on the military....too many useless bases, toys and weapons that are rusting.

Luckily for us REAL Americans, you have no say in the matter.
Yes I do because I'm an American who can vote lol...real american ? Cherokee ?

Haha...sure you are.
“America” was founded in 1776 by the British.
If you’re gonna lie about your status you may want to know some American history Raggy.
Hey nazi , if you claim to be American...can you tell me what was the first country to recognize the independent of the US? It's ok you can google it :).

How can Democrats expect to be taken seriously when it comes to redirecting funds?
Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out of communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.
I get it, the DNC is super motivated to continue recruiting illegals to swell the constituency but how/why has so many Americans embraced the party’s ideals?
Yeap...cut the defense spending billions of dollars wasted on the military....too many useless bases, toys and weapons that are rusting.

And you are against high paying Union blue collar jobs .why???
Against American imperialism that's costing is tax payers trillions of dollars, and costing other countries human lives. U have a problem with that ?

upload_2018-10-21_16-53-33.jpeg

Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out of communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.

Against American imperialism that's costing is tax payers trillions of dollars, and costing other countries human lives. U have a problem with that ?

Translation~ it's unfair the US military can kick the next 20 countries combined with one hand tied behind it's back.

Btw you do know those Union workers pay taxes also right ?

Translation~ it's unfair the US military can kick the next 20 countries combined with one hand tied behind it's back.

Kick my ass....the US struggled with Vietnam.
And look you proud of wanting trillions of dollars on killing others.
Taxes or no taxes they can go look for other useful jobs. We dont need all the fire power...because simply we canr afford it. Vets are dying and homeless, too much poverty and sickness....those are primary issues that need to be adressed....we need to catch up to the likes of the Netherlands. Norway, denmark.

Taxes or no taxes they can go look for other useful jobs. We dont need all the fire power...because simply we canr afford it. Vets are dying and homeless, too much poverty and sickness....those are primary issues that need to be adressed....we need to catch up to the likes of the Netherlands. Norway, denmark.

Watch yourself Raggy...what’s this “we” shit....you’re not one of us. Fucking beat it!

Democrats: “Cut military spending”, “raise taxes”...no mention of cutting illegals off...why?

Cause there pond scum.
photo-1435186376919-88c211714029.jpg

The likes of Denmark, Norway , Netherlands suck off the US tax payers you tard..

They owe us billions of dollars in protection money

Watch yourself Raggy...what’s this “we” shit....you’re not one of us. Fucking beat it!
Last time I checked I'm an American :)....eat your heart naziman.

The likes of Denmark, Norway , Netherlands suck off the US tax payers you tard..

It is called Nato...the orange should dismantle all the bases overseas and take care of America first, as his lying ass promised.

It is called Nato...the orange should dismantle all the bases overseas and take care of America first, as his lying ass promised.

We are NATO.

We are NATO.
Then stop being the cow...bring soldiers home and spend the money here. Why cant the orange do it?

I think there is a mistake in the OP. Surely you meant no mention of bringing in more illegals?

Yes, it has been omitted, an apparent mistake. I will contact the authorities they should fix it immediately.

Forum List

Back