🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Declare 'Open-Season' On Republicans: How To Survive The Coming Civil Unrest...

It's clear the Democrats have now declared Republicans 'Prey.' They're openly inciting attacks on them. Recent stories about kids being attacked by Democrat mobs for merely wearing Trump hats, are very disturbing. But this is where we're at folks. The Democrats have always wanted mass civil unrest chaos. And it looks like they're gonna get it.

Here's some tips on how to survive the rough road ahead...

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united. It seems to most media pundits like we are too far down the path to Civil War 2.0 to turn back now. Activists are laying siege to government offices. Threats toward people who disagree are growing in ferocity. It’s ugly and getting uglier. It’s a powder keg that is about to erupt. (Here are some thoughts on what a full-fledged Civil War might look like.)

It is only a matter of time before civil unrest begins to escalate and spread throughout the country. Many people are wondering, how do you keep your family safe during widespread unrest? It’s not about being fearful. It’s about being prepared.

My thoughts on this manipulated division are fodder for another article. (You can find it here.) This article is apolitical (to the best of my ability, anyway) and focuses strictly on what you need to know to survive should the unrest come to your neighborhood.

You need to understand how riots unfold...

Read More:
How To Survive the Civil Unrest - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
You guys need to make up your minds.

Are Democrats helpless snowflakes or dangerous, violent adversaries?
Democrats are loud mouth wanna be badasses until they get push back. Then they’re just whining little bitches.

Let me ask you this. Do you think any of this stupid democrat shit is gaining you support or losing it?
Lol, I think you are confused. Which side has been crowing about "revolution" and "civil war" for years? Decades even?

Not the democrats, and that's a fact.

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children.

Keep pushing, you will find out.
You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
You keep losing sweet heart. And you as well as your partners keep getting more and more insane in your lashing out. You’ve lost. Obie lost you the congress, the senate, 1000 seats in local governments and now you get to lose the SCOTUS. Keep throwing drinks in kids faces and stealing their hats. You lost.

It's clear the Democrats have now declared Republicans 'Prey.' They're openly inciting attacks on them. Recent stories about kids being attacked by Democrat mobs for merely wearing Trump hats, are very disturbing. But this is where we're at folks. The Democrats have always wanted mass civil unrest chaos. And it looks like they're gonna get it.

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united. It seems to most media pundits like we are too far down the path to Civil War 2.0 to turn back now. Activists are laying siege to government offices. Threats toward people who disagree are growing in ferocity. It’s ugly and getting uglier. It’s a powder keg that is about to erupt. (Here are some thoughts on what a full-fledged Civil War might look like.)

It is only a matter of time before civil unrest begins to escalate and spread throughout the country. Many people are wondering, how do you keep your family safe during widespread unrest? It’s not about being fearful. It’s about being prepared.

My thoughts on this manipulated division are fodder for another article. (You can find it here.) This article is apolitical (to the best of my ability, anyway) and focuses strictly on what you need to know to survive should the unrest come to your neighborhood.

Read More:

Self-pity and playing the victim is pretty pathetic.

When white cops start shooting unarmed white youths for wearing a red MAGA hat, let us know.

Please start posting stories of white conservative people having the cops called on them for everyday things.

Oh you mean like the ambush and murder of LaVoy Finicum?
Or the attack and murder of the Weavers when Randy Weaver failed to appear at a court date that he was never made aware of?
Finicum committed suicide by cop. Had he wanted to live, all he had to do was stay in the vehicle and he’d be alive today like everyone else in that car. He even said before that fateful drive, he’d be taken dead before going to jail.

He got exactly what he wanted.
Exactly....

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children. .
Bwuhahaha....

Besides calling for, inciting, and engaging in Obstruction, Sedition, Treason, and Violence, sit around and bitch and throw un-ending childish tantrums for not getting their way is all Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes have done since FELON Hillary became a 2-Time Loser.

Staying home is the number one way to keep yourself safer from during a civil unrest situtation. If you find yourself in an area under siege, the odds will be further on your side for every interaction in which you avoid taking part. Every single time you leave the house, you increase your chances of an unpleasant encounter. Nothing will be accomplished by going out during a chaotic situation.

Try to stay under the radar.

Your best defense is avoiding the fight altogether. You want to stay under the radar and not draw attention to yourself. The extent to which you strive to do this should be based on the severity of the unrest in your area. Some of the following recommendations are not necessary in an everyday grid-down scenario, but could save your life in a more extreme civil unrest scenario...

:rofl:

You snowflakes are losing it

Democrats are loud mouth wanna be badasses until they get push back. Then they’re just whining little bitches.

Let me ask you this. Do you think any of this stupid democrat shit is gaining you support or losing it?
Lol, I think you are confused. Which side has been crowing about "revolution" and "civil war" for years? Decades even?

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children.

You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
You keep losing sweet heart. And you as well as your partners keep getting more and more insane in your lashing out. You’ve lost. Obie lost you the congress, the senate, 1000 seats in local governments and now you get to lose the SCOTUS. Keep throwing drinks in kids faces and stealing their hats. You lost.
Son if you actually manage to get liberals riled up enough to go to war you internet tough guys will run and hide like the rest of the do-nothing conservatives.

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children. .
Bwuhahaha....

Besides calling for, inciting, and engaging in Obstruction, Sedition, Treason, and Violence, sit around and bitch and throw un-ending childish tantrums for not getting their way is all Democrats, Liberals, and snowflakes have done since FELON Hillary became a 2-Time Loser.
Lol, we're talking about Democrats on the street, not republicans in congress! Try to keep up.

Read More:

Who said it was an either/or? Mental patients are helpless to take proper care of themselves and become overly emotional for no reason, but they're also dangerous and violent.

This is just a case of a lot of mental patients wandering around without their asylum.
Lol, we're talking about liberals, not you conservatives. Nice try though.

Ooh, "I'm rubber and you're glue". I am rendered speechless by your clever and original riposte. :290968001256257790-final:

Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
Son if you actually manage to get liberals riled up enough to go to war you internet tough guys will run and hide like the rest of the do-nothing conservatives.

Hide from what? You assholes hate guns. Are you going to hit us with your purses?

The vitriol coming from the left is resonating with American's but, largely, not in the way intended, lol.

Read More:
Contards sure get excited by the prospects of a second Civil War.....and being able to shoot other Americans.

Any 'Civil War' will be started by you Communists/Democrats. We're talking about self-defense. Folks should get prepared for unrest. Especially Republicans.

Yeah- you contards do talk a lot about the prospects of a 2nd Civil War- always started by someone else.....and the shooting of Americans is always in 'self defense'.....go to get ready to shoot you some Mericans.

Again, we're talking about self-defense. And as i said, any 'Civil War' would be started by you Communists/Democrats.

Read More:

You're obviously very ignorant of history.

• Don’t rely on 911. If the disorder is widespread, don’t depend on a call to 911 to save you – you must be prepared to save yourself. First responders may be tied up, and in some cases, the cops are not always your friends. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, some officers joined in the crime sprees, and others stomped all over the 2nd Amendment and confiscated people’s legal firearms at a time when they needed them the most.
  • Be armed and keep your firearm on your person. When the door of your home is breached, you can be pretty sure the people coming in are not there to make friendly conversation over a nice cup of tea. Make a plan to greet them with a deterring amount of force. Be sure to keep your firearm on your person during this type of situation, because there won’t be time to go get it from your gun safe. Don’t even go to the kitchen to get a snack without it. Home invasions go down in seconds, and you have to be constantly ready.
  • Know how to use your firearm. Whatever your choice of weapon, practice, practice, practice. A weapon you don’t know how to use is more dangerous than having no weapon at all. Here’s some advice from someone who knows a lot more about weapons than I do...

Staying home is the number one way to keep yourself safer from during a civil unrest situtation. If you find yourself in an area under siege, the odds will be further on your side for every interaction in which you avoid taking part. Every single time you leave the house, you increase your chances of an unpleasant encounter. Nothing will be accomplished by going out during a chaotic situation.

Try to stay under the radar.

Your best defense is avoiding the fight altogether. You want to stay under the radar and not draw attention to yourself. The extent to which you strive to do this should be based on the severity of the unrest in your area. Some of the following recommendations are not necessary in an everyday grid-down scenario, but could save your life in a more extreme civil unrest scenario...

:rofl:

You snowflakes are losing it

Nothing wrong with being prepared. With Democrats now inciting 'Harassment' of Republicans. It would be crazy to not be prepared to defend. You never know what Democrats are gonna do these days. They're completely unhinged. I mean, they're now even attacking kids for wearing Trump hats. It's a dangerous time. All Republicans should seriously focus on self-defense measures.

• Make sure your children are familiar with the rules of gun safety. Of course, it should go without saying that you will have pre-emptively taught your children the rules of gun safety so that no horrifying accidents occur. In fact, it’s my fervent hope that any child old enough to do so has been taught to safely and effectively use a firearm themselves. Knowledge is safety.
  • Be ready for the potential of fire. Fire is a cowardly attack that doesn’t require any interaction on the part of the arsonist. It flushes out the family inside, leaving you vulnerable to physical assaults. Have fire extinguishers mounted throughout your home. You can buy them in 6 packs from Amazon
    ir
    . Be sure to test them frequently and maintain them properly. (Allstate has a page about fire extinguisher maintenance.) Have fire escape ladders
    ir
    that can be attached to a windowsill in all upper story rooms. Drill with them so that your kids know how to use them if necessary.
  • Have a safe room established for children or other vulnerable family members. If the worst happens and your home is breached, you need to have a room into which family members can escape. This room needs to have a heavy exterior door instead of a regular hollow core interior door. There should be communications devices in the room so that the person can call for help, as well as a reliable weapon to be used in the unlikely event that the safe room is breached. The family members should be instructed not to come out of that room FOR ANY REASON until you give them the all clear or help has arrived. You can learn more about building a safe room HERE. Focus the tips for creating a safe room in an apartment to put it together more quickly...

Read More:

A double edged sword:

Red Hen restaurant reopens amid protests

And let us not forget:

Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay legal fees for assault suspect

Shaming of Sanders and Nielsen and the recently departed former sect. of the EPA is a protected right; Trump's comments are an example of thuggery.

The alex jones goons are acting very silly.

If there was a 2nd Civil War, the silly goons would be flattened in under four seconds.

If there was a 2nd Civil War, the silly goons would be flattened in under four seconds.

Obviously, untrue. I would argue Republicans are far more prepared for dangerous unrest than Democrats are. Most Democrats are fully dependent on Government for survival. They're lazy and entitled. They aren't prepared for struggle and survival. No electricity for a couple months, and they'd likely resort to looting and killing each other. But regardless, it would be very wise to always be prepared for Civil Unrest chaos.

Again, even if your plan is to bug in, you must be ready to change that plan in the blink of an eye. Plan an escape route. If the odds are against you, if your house catches on fire, if thugs are kicking in your front door… devise a way to get your family to safety. Your property is not worth your life. Be wise enough to accept that the situation has changed and move rapidly to Plan B.

You have to remember that civilization is just a veneer.

So many times, when interviewed after a disaster, people talk about being “shocked” at the behavior of others. Their level of cognitive dissonance has lulled them into thinking that we’re safe and that we live in a civilized country. They are unwilling to accept that civilization is only a glossy veneer, even when the evidence of that is right in front of them, aiming a gun at their faces, lighting their homes on fire, or raping their daughters.

They refuse to arm themselves and prepare for an uncivilized future.

Accept it now, and you’ll be a lot better off when the SHTF...

Obviously, untrue. I would argue Republicans are far more prepared for dangerous unrest than Democrats are. Most Democrats are fully dependent on Government for survival. They're lazy and entitled. They aren't prepared for struggle and survival. No electricity for a couple months, and they'd likely resort to looting and killing each other. But regardless, it would be very wise to always be prepared for Civil Unrest chaos.
You are entitled to your silly opinions, but if it is GOP vs Dems, they will clean you out in under four seconds.

Except for some of the more mountainous areas of the South, and there the goons can survive on hunting, fishing, and strip agriculture as the recess into their 18th century predecessors.

As a former LE manager with one of the agencies which prepares for civil unrest, I can assure you both sides will be seen as law breakers, and vigilantes will be prosecuted as well as the other mobsters who test our laws.

Forum List

Back