🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Declare 'Open-Season' On Republicans: How To Survive The Coming Civil Unrest...

LEO and the military will shoot anyone with weapons or resisting dispersal in an area listed as a riot zone, anyone left or right.

Democrats are loud mouth wanna be badasses until they get push back. Then they’re just whining little bitches.

Let me ask you this. Do you think any of this stupid democrat shit is gaining you support or losing it?
Lol, I think you are confused. Which side has been crowing about "revolution" and "civil war" for years? Decades even?

Not the democrats, and that's a fact.

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children.

Keep pushing, you will find out.
You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
You keep losing sweet heart. And you as well as your partners keep getting more and more insane in your lashing out. You’ve lost. Obie lost you the congress, the senate, 1000 seats in local governments and now you get to lose the SCOTUS. Keep throwing drinks in kids faces and stealing their hats. You lost.
Son if you actually manage to get liberals riled up enough to go to war you internet tough guys will run and hide like the rest of the do-nothing conservatives.

They'll probably run and hide like those two tough guys trump and bolton did when their turn came up to serve their country during the vietnam war. Trump said he had boot spurs....president crybaby.

The alex jones goons are acting very silly.

If there was a 2nd Civil War, the silly goons would be flattened in under four seconds.

Obviously, untrue. I would argue Republicans are far more prepared for dangerous unrest than Democrats are. Most Democrats are fully dependent on Government for survival. They're lazy and entitled. They aren't prepared for struggle and survival. No electricity for a couple months, and they'd likely resort to looting and killing each other. But regardless, it would be very wise to always be prepared for Civil Unrest chaos.
You are entitled to your silly opinions, but if it is GOP vs Dems, they will clean you out in under four seconds.

Except for some of the more mountainous areas of the South, and there the goons can survive on hunting, fishing, and strip agriculture as the recess into their 18th century predecessors.

In a Civil War, go with the Republicans. They are far more prepared for civil unrest chaos. Most Democrats are too lazy and entitled to survive on their own. You and your brethren will be the ones running around raping & pillaging. I mean, y'all do that now. But imagine if society really does suffer a mass breakdown? So yeah, in a Civil War, go with the Republicans. They're far more prepared to win one.

If there was a 2nd Civil War, the silly goons would be flattened in under four seconds.

Obviously, untrue. I would argue Republicans are far more prepared for dangerous unrest than Democrats are. Most Democrats are fully dependent on Government for survival. They're lazy and entitled. They aren't prepared for struggle and survival. No electricity for a couple months, and they'd likely resort to looting and killing each other. But regardless, it would be very wise to always be prepared for Civil Unrest chaos.

As a former LE manager with one of the agencies which prepares for civil unrest, I can assure you both sides will be seen as law breakers, and vigilantes will be prosecuted as well as the other mobsters who test our laws.

That point is discussed in the article. Big Brother won't necessarily be your friend in the event of mass civil unrest. All Citizens are likely to be perceived as the 'Enemy.' So even more reason to be prepared. You'll be on your own.

You are entitled to your silly opinions, but if it is GOP vs Dems, they will clean you out in under four seconds.

Except for some of the more mountainous areas of the South, and there the goons can survive on hunting, fishing, and strip agriculture as the recess into their 18th century predecessors.

In a Civil War, go with the Republicans. They are far more prepared for civil unrest chaos. Most Democrats are too lazy and entitled to survive on their own. You and your brethren will be the ones running around raping & pillaging. I mean, y'all do that now. But imagine if society really does suffer a mass breakdown? So yeah, in a Civil War, go with the Republicans. They're far more prepared to win one.
Naw, the far right chumps will be chum for their betters on the left.

Says the only true Conservative on the board?

Nah, y'all are way too lazy and entitled to effectively survive real hardships on your own. You aren't prepared. The moment your Food Stamps become worthless, y'all will quickly turn on each other. You'll be the rapers & pillagers. But many will be prepared to defend. And those best prepared will win any Civil War. Guess who those folks will be? Here's a hint, they won't be Democrats. ;)

You're working yourselves into a tizzy. Typical for violent RWNJs

You don't have a clue what real violence looks like....
You mean the John Wayne fake violence that trumpanzees talk the talk about while safely hidden behind their keyboards?d

I'm talking about like a good old fashion WW2

movie where we kicked your NAZI ASSES.....

It can happen again...

Just keep pushing dumb ass.....

It's clear the Democrats have now declared Republicans 'Prey.' They're openly inciting attacks on them. Recent stories about kids being attacked by Democrat mobs for merely wearing Trump hats, are very disturbing. But this is where we're at folks. The Democrats have always wanted mass civil unrest chaos. And it looks like they're gonna get it.

Here's some tips on how to survive the rough road ahead...

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united. It seems to most media pundits like we are too far down the path to Civil War 2.0 to turn back now. Activists are laying siege to government offices. Threats toward people who disagree are growing in ferocity. It’s ugly and getting uglier. It’s a powder keg that is about to erupt. (Here are some thoughts on what a full-fledged Civil War might look like.)

It is only a matter of time before civil unrest begins to escalate and spread throughout the country. Many people are wondering, how do you keep your family safe during widespread unrest? It’s not about being fearful. It’s about being prepared.

My thoughts on this manipulated division are fodder for another article. (You can find it here.) This article is apolitical (to the best of my ability, anyway) and focuses strictly on what you need to know to survive should the unrest come to your neighborhood.

You need to understand how riots unfold...

Read More:
How To Survive the Civil Unrest - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Dude. You are like...several days late. The Second Civil War was ignited on the Fourth of July. You can read dispatches from the war here: #secondcivilwarletters hashtag on Twitter

scw1.jpg

Forum List

Back