🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Declare 'Open-Season' On Republicans: How To Survive The Coming Civil Unrest...

scw3.jpg

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united.
True. Donald Trump, who whined about Obama dividing the country, has managed to divide it to a whole new level.

Lol, I think you are confused. Which side has been crowing about "revolution" and "civil war" for years? Decades even?

Not the democrats, and that's a fact.

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children.

Keep pushing, you will find out.
You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
You keep losing sweet heart. And you as well as your partners keep getting more and more insane in your lashing out. You’ve lost. Obie lost you the congress, the senate, 1000 seats in local governments and now you get to lose the SCOTUS. Keep throwing drinks in kids faces and stealing their hats. You lost.
Son if you actually manage to get liberals riled up enough to go to war you internet tough guys will run and hide like the rest of the do-nothing conservatives.

Hide from what? You assholes hate guns. Are you going to hit us with your purses?
Wow, you're scared of being hit with a purse?

You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
Lol, you think is war?

Grow up.
You keep losing sweet heart. And you as well as your partners keep getting more and more insane in your lashing out. You’ve lost. Obie lost you the congress, the senate, 1000 seats in local governments and now you get to lose the SCOTUS. Keep throwing drinks in kids faces and stealing their hats. You lost.
Son if you actually manage to get liberals riled up enough to go to war you internet tough guys will run and hide like the rest of the do-nothing conservatives.

Hide from what? You assholes hate guns. Are you going to hit us with your purses?
Wow, you're scared of being hit with a purse?

Only a leftwing vacuum-skull would read that into my post. People with functioning grey matter know that I just commented on how laughably ineffectual and pathetic you are at threatening anyone. I have a two-month-old kitten who's a bigger badass than you are.

It's clear the Democrats have now declared Republicans 'Prey.' They're openly inciting attacks on them. Recent stories about kids being attacked by Democrat mobs for merely wearing Trump hats, are very disturbing. But this is where we're at folks. The Democrats have always wanted mass civil unrest chaos. And it looks like they're gonna get it.

Here's some tips on how to survive the rough road ahead...

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united. It seems to most media pundits like we are too far down the path to Civil War 2.0 to turn back now. Activists are laying siege to government offices. Threats toward people who disagree are growing in ferocity. It’s ugly and getting uglier. It’s a powder keg that is about to erupt. (Here are some thoughts on what a full-fledged Civil War might look like.)

It is only a matter of time before civil unrest begins to escalate and spread throughout the country. Many people are wondering, how do you keep your family safe during widespread unrest? It’s not about being fearful. It’s about being prepared.

My thoughts on this manipulated division are fodder for another article. (You can find it here.) This article is apolitical (to the best of my ability, anyway) and focuses strictly on what you need to know to survive should the unrest come to your neighborhood.

You need to understand how riots unfold...

Read More:
How To Survive the Civil Unrest - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
You guys need to make up your minds.

Are Democrats helpless snowflakes or dangerous, violent adversaries?
Democrats are loud mouth wanna be badasses until they get push back. Then they’re just whining little bitches.

Let me ask you this. Do you think any of this stupid democrat shit is gaining you support or losing it?
Lol, I think you are confused. Which side has been crowing about "revolution" and "civil war" for years? Decades even?

Not the democrats, and that's a fact.

I got news for ya kid, liberals get up and do shit. We don't just sit around and bitch like you children.

Keep pushing, you will find out.

You're obviously very ignorant of history.
Lol, oh "obviously" huh?

Lmao

It's clear the Democrats have now declared Republicans 'Prey.' They're openly inciting attacks on them. Recent stories about kids being attacked by Democrat mobs for merely wearing Trump hats, are very disturbing. But this is where we're at folks. The Democrats have always wanted mass civil unrest chaos. And it looks like they're gonna get it.

The rhetoric in the United States is heating up and we’re sounding anything but…well…united. It seems to most media pundits like we are too far down the path to Civil War 2.0 to turn back now. Activists are laying siege to government offices. Threats toward people who disagree are growing in ferocity. It’s ugly and getting uglier. It’s a powder keg that is about to erupt. (Here are some thoughts on what a full-fledged Civil War might look like.)

It is only a matter of time before civil unrest begins to escalate and spread throughout the country. Many people are wondering, how do you keep your family safe during widespread unrest? It’s not about being fearful. It’s about being prepared.

My thoughts on this manipulated division are fodder for another article. (You can find it here.) This article is apolitical (to the best of my ability, anyway) and focuses strictly on what you need to know to survive should the unrest come to your neighborhood.

Read More:
Get one of these highly unlikely anyone will mess with you.
1200px-AR-15_Sporter_SP1_Carbine.JPG

Read More:
Sadly for women, being armed is a bit more of a necessity. In my head I'm 7' tall and can whoop up on grown men but reality is a beotch, even for the athletic among us... lol

Read More:

Republicans should also seriously consider Concealed/Open Carry. They're targets now. I mean, Democrats are even resorting to attacking kids. Dangerous times for sure.

Read More:
Sadly for women, being armed is a bit more of a necessity. In my head I'm 7' tall and can whoop up on grown men but reality is a beotch, even for the athletic among us... lol

Oh yeah, women especially, should always be armed. Most of my female relatives are very experienced and comfortable handling firearms. They aren't easy prey. They're prepared to defend.

Always remember, 'Civilization' is just a glossy veneer. It can all go very wrong, very quickly. Most Americans are completely unprepared to survive real hardships. And many of those who are unprepared, will look to take from those who are.

And with Democrats now brazenly inciting 'Harassment' against Republicans, we've entered a new very dangerous time. Definitely not civilized behavior. Things are gonna get very ugly. So be prepared to protect yourself and your loved ones. God Bless. :)

Forum List

Back