Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.
Liar
Bot. If you were a human youā€™d be embarrassed to not have a rational response that includes a single fucking quote from a democratic leader stating they opposed China travel ban.
you got caught in a lie now you call people a bot go fuck yourself
White flag #5. Stooping to name callling as the only response because you canā€™t paste in a quote that everyone knows was being said every where. Next failure up...

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. Youā€™re being lied to.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trumpā€™s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administrationā€™s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

That was a bill that opposed the Muslim travel ban and it was polluted to support the Chinese restrictions that ended up not working.

Son, liars don't last long hre.

"The Louisiana Republican cited Trumpā€™s decision to limit the number of people coming in from China as a necessary precaution amid early reports of the widespread outbreak in that country, telling reporters the bill could create obstacles for officials looking to prevent the spread of the disease. "

Did you read what you linked? If you did youā€™d know that was a bill to oppose banning travel based on religion. It was crafted a year before anyone heard of CV19. Its like arguing with fucking retards. Like not a single one of you can articulately post a serious rebuttal that isnā€™t a fucking lie or contortion. Itā€™s EASY. Let me give you a challenge:
- copy and paste into your reply a democratic leader using words that say that the Chinese travel ban was bad. It should be so easy. You guys say it was prevalent. One fucking quote.
From my link
GOP leaders call on Pelosi to pull travel ban bill over coronavirus
So explain how they are related. This is a bot response. Posting an unrelated headline. They pulled the bill about Muslim religion being the basis of travel bans as to not get it mixed in with the coronavirus travel restrictions. Can only imagine how youā€™d lie about the bill now.
OMG you are one ignorant sob. You claim Democrats did not oppose the travel restriction from China but my source shows they were creating registration to oppose the president's travel ban from China. Trolls will troll when caught in a lie.

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trumpā€™s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administrationā€™s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

That was a bill that opposed the Muslim travel ban and it was polluted to support the Chinese restrictions that ended up not working.

Son, liars don't last long here.

"The Louisiana Republican cited Trumpā€™s decision to limit the number of people coming in from China as a necessary precaution amid early reports of the widespread outbreak in that country, telling reporters the bill could create obstacles for officials looking to prevent the spread of the disease. "

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, how many times are you guys going to step in the same pile of shit?

Did Biden say the travel ban is Xenophobic?

No, but he did say that Trump has a history of Xenophobia on Feburary 1st of this year, so Biden has used that word to describe Trump right after Trump halt travel from China...

Now you will proclaim that is a lie, so let be clear Democrats have attacked Trump over everything just like Trump attacks them...
Biden has called Trump xenophobic forever....

biden's tweet on it was in response to Trump's tweet on the travel ban and Trump calling it THE CHINESE VIRUS instead of its real name novel corona virus or COVID.

Just read the script the People Republic gives you

The Fox News article quoted is pretty pathetic.

OH STOP! YOU HAVE WATCHED VIDEOS OF BIDEN, PELOS, AND OTHERS OPPOSING THE TRAVEL BAN, HAVE WATCHED BIDEN ADMIT TO EXTORTING THE PREVIOUS UKRAINE PM ON VIDEOTAPE, AND YOU STILL LIE YOUR ASS OFF, CLAIMING IT NEVER HAPPENED. LISTENI NG TO ANYTHING YOU SAY AFTER THAT BIT POF MOMUMENTOUS DENIAL IS POINTLESS....

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.
Liar
Bot. If you were a human youā€™d be embarrassed to not have a rational response that includes a single fucking quote from a democratic leader stating they opposed China travel ban.
you got caught in a lie now you call people a bot go fuck yourself
White flag #5. Stooping to name callling as the only response because you canā€™t paste in a quote that everyone knows was being said every where. Next failure up...
You're ignorant it's just that simple

why must you lie?
Did you read what you linked? If you did youā€™d know that was a bill to oppose banning travel based on religion. It was crafted a year before anyone heard of CV19. Its like arguing with fucking retards. Like not a single one of you can articulately post a serious rebuttal that isnā€™t a fucking lie or contortion. Itā€™s EASY. Let me give you a challenge:
- copy and paste into your reply a democratic leader using words that say that the Chinese travel ban was bad. It should be so easy. You guys say it was prevalent. One fucking quote.
Once again Trump didnt ban religion, you guys where so butt hurt he banned Iranians, and other piece of crap countries that we are at war with
A solid argument. I think we could have a rational debate on whether itā€™s even demonstrable that the bans were over religion. Democrats are not on totally solid ground on that. HOWEVER THEY NEVER OPPOSED THE CHINA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS. In fact they welcomed it as I posted thei exact comments into the body of my response so you donā€™t need to go to a link.

The Fox News article quoted is pretty pathetic.

OH STOP! YOU HAVE WATCHED VIDEOS OF BIDEN, PELOS, AND OTHERS OPPOSING THE TRAVEL BAN, HAVE WATCHED BIDEN ADMIT TO EXTORTING THE PREVIOUS UKRAINE PM ON VIDEOTAPE, AND YOU STILL LIE YOUR ASS OFF, CLAIMING IT NEVER HAPPENED. LISTENI NG TO ANYTHING YOU SAY AFTER THAT BIT POF MOMUMENTOUS DENIAL IS POINTLESS....
All lies. You can't prove any of it.

why must you lie?
Once again Trump didnt ban religion, you guys where so butt hurt he banned Iranians, and other piece of crap countries that we are at war with
A solid argument. I think we could have a rational debate on whether itā€™s even demonstrable that the bans were over religion. Democrats are not on totally solid ground on that. HOWEVER THEY NEVER OPPOSED THE CHINA TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS. In fact they welcomed it as I posted thei exact comments into the body of my response so you donā€™t need to go to a link.
Dumbass the ban was over the Coronavirus
Per my link

Liar

Maybe not a leader but two in the House of Reps made remarks:

So things have been said by Democrats that you refuse to acknowledge because you know stuff has been uttered by those like House Rep. Eliot L. Engle and was not rebuked by Democrat Leadership...

why must you lie?

Ok I will go your way, why didnt the Democrats oppose the Chinese travel ban, Are they all racist or just hate Trump?

Liar

So things have been said by Democrats that you refuse to acknowledge because you know stuff has been uttered by those like House Rep. Eliot L. Engle and was not rebuked by Democrat Leadership...
the democrat-controlled house was creating legislation to resend Trump's ban

All lies. You can't prove any of it.

While you continue to spout unsubstantiated BS OPINION I have backed up everything I have said with numerous reports, articles, quotes, and links.

Attempting to have a serious discussion with lying, butt-hurt, hate-driven, TDS-suffering snowflakes around is like attempting to walk through a pasture that has 1,000 head of cattle in it, all with Uncontrollable Diarrhea .... no way to do it without having to step in manure.

Liar

This is getting ridiculous:

Trump wanted to build his wall

Democrats oppose it

Trump banned scum bag Iranians

Democrats opposed it

Now they are trying to tell us they support banning Chinese people?

Ha ha ha

Liar

Look, you are arguing with individuals that believe Trump flew on a Pink Unicorn and shot the Kung Pow Virus from his buttocks, so do you believe any of these fools will admit their own political party will do anything and everything to spin things in their favor even if it is a lie?

These are the same people that are upset with Trump words while excusing Biden and de Blasio words, so consider the damn source!

Mentions China and Muslim travel ban.

Liar

Look, you are arguing with individuals that believe Trump flew on a Pink Unicorn and shot the Kung Pow Virus from his buttocks, so do you believe any of these fools will admit their own political party will do anything and everything to spin things in their favor even if it is a lie?

These are the same people that are upset with Trump words while excusing Biden and de Blasio words, so consider the damn source!

That was very kovfefe of you. :04:

At the Sanders town hall, he was specifically asked about it and said he would not do it. Google it. Sanders is a Leftist but still a Democrat.

Forum List

Back