Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. Youā€™re being lied to.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trumpā€™s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administrationā€™s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

That was a bill that opposed the Muslim travel ban and it was polluted to support the Chinese restrictions that ended up not working.

Lie.
The bill in question was introduced in April 2019. Trying to make it about COVID is stupid.

Dumb*ss, I quoted the China portion now run along.

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

why must you lie?
GOP leaders call on Pelosi to pull travel ban bill over coronavirus

OP loves a travel ban. Glad to know.

There where against it now for it, what a bunch of retarded sheep
Ha ha. Again. Nothing factual on your part. Your holding onto beliefs that are wrong. How many other lies have you bought hook, line, and sinker?

Says Mr. 1984

View attachment 320622

We're talking all things Orwellian now are we bear? Okay .. LETS

trump-goes-literally-orwellian-the-party-told-you-to-reject-35036057.png

View attachment 320650
That's probably the most dishonest mis-representation of Orwell's beliefs I've ever seen. That org should rename itself thefreefromthoughtproject.

So you two never even read the book? Well that's a shock

I did - Two times maybe three. One was in a college government class. Had I reached the same conclusions your stupid meme did as part of my analysis, I'd have failed the class.

Wow I read the book my first time in the 4th grade.

That's probably why you didn't understand it :)

L7REbzM.png
It explains why they made up the TDS meme. They hate the truth.

When you tell the truth then we can judge if we hate it or not but as of now you have yet to tell the whole truth and just spin leftist propaganda as usual...

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trumpā€™s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administrationā€™s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

That was a bill that opposed the Muslim travel ban and it was polluted to support the Chinese restrictions that ended up not working.

Son, liars don't last long hre.

"The Louisiana Republican cited Trumpā€™s decision to limit the number of people coming in from China as a necessary precaution amid early reports of the widespread outbreak in that country, telling reporters the bill could create obstacles for officials looking to prevent the spread of the disease. "

Did you read what you linked? If you did youā€™d know that was a bill to oppose banning travel based on religion. It was crafted a year before anyone heard of CV19. Its like arguing with fucking retards. Like not a single one of you can articulately post a serious rebuttal that isnā€™t a fucking lie or contortion. Itā€™s EASY. Let me give you a challenge:
- copy and paste into your reply a democratic leader using words that say that the Chinese travel ban was bad. It should be so easy. You guys say it was prevalent. One fucking quote.

There is a enormously consequential reason the entire right wing media cohort is spending so much time propagating the lie about the Dem's response to Trump's travel restrictions.

It goes hand in glove with the failure of the admin to adequately prepare for or respond to the virus.

The ineffectual travel restrictions are Trumpleton's last stand against accurate claims of Trump's incompetent overall response. Therefore, the focus must be put on the lie about what Dems said rather than the travel restriction's dubious efficacy in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the US..................to keep the focus off Trump's failings.

This is how the game of Trumpery is played. Deceit.

Oh just shut it.

Lie.
The bill in question was introduced in April 2019. Trying to make it about COVID is stupid.
March 20 2020 is not 2019

why must you lie?
Did you read what you linked? If you did youā€™d know that was a bill to oppose banning travel based on religion. It was crafted a year before anyone heard of CV19. Its like arguing with fucking retards. Like not a single one of you can articulately post a serious rebuttal that isnā€™t a fucking lie or contortion. Itā€™s EASY. Let me give you a challenge:
- copy and paste into your reply a democratic leader using words that say that the Chinese travel ban was bad. It should be so easy. You guys say it was prevalent. One fucking quote.

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.
Liar
Bot. If you were a human youā€™d be embarrassed to not have a rational response that includes a single fucking quote from a democratic leader stating they opposed China travel ban.

Oh just shut it.

"The Louisiana Republican cited Trumpā€™s decision to limit the number of people coming in from China as a necessary precaution amid early reports of the widespread outbreak in that country, telling reporters the bill could create obstacles for officials looking to prevent the spread of the disease. "

From my link

Oh just shut it.

Lie.

Dumb*ss, I quoted the China portion now run along.
No. You quoted Scalise trying to score political points by making a nonsense statement that people are too dumb to think about.

Another example of how Faux is purposefully misinforming its audience.

Sanders tells Fox News Town Hall he wouldn't close US borders during coronavirus-type contagion

Here is what Sanders actually said, in direct contradiction to the title of the story.

Sanders responded by calling Trump's actions in office xenophobic and claiming the president is "propagating ... anti-immigrant sentiment from before he was elected."

Instead of making what he characterized as a political decision in response to an epidemic, Sanders said he would let the medical experts and scientists decide what steps to take.

So Bernie was against closing down the borders before he was for it? And you morons really believe he's a viable candidate?

OMFG! :laughing0301:

Oh just shut it.

You've been bit*h slapped kid. I don't play semanics games with children.

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.
Liar
Bot. If you were a human youā€™d be embarrassed to not have a rational response that includes a single fucking quote from a democratic leader stating they opposed China travel ban.
you got caught in a lie now you call people a bot go fuck yourself

Oh just shut it.

From my link
So explain how they are related. This is a bot response. Posting an unrelated headline. They pulled the bill about Muslim religion being the basis of travel bans as to not get it mixed in with the coronavirus travel restrictions. Can only imagine how youā€™d lie about the bill now.

Oh just shut it.

You've been bit*h slapped kid. I don't play semanics games with children.
Fucking white flag #4 in this thread. Keep giving up cowards.

Oh just shut it.

Lie.
March 20 2020 is not 2019

The bill was introduced April 10 2019, not March 20 2020. You guys really need to do your research before you parrot the political hacks.

Pelosi said the ban was unamerican and it threatened the rule of law, and that democrats were going to bring legislation to block trump from doing it again. Just google it.

why must you lie?
Once again Trump didnt ban religion, you guys where so butt hurt he banned Iranians, and other piece of crap countries that we are at war with

Forum List

Back