Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

Thats an interesting point you make there wifey. If we are doing the comparison between Jan 6 and the summer protests, which I think is a distraction, but thats fine, I'd make the point that the percentage of people that charged the capital and committed crimes is a higher than the percentage of people who protested over the summer and rioted/committed crimes.

In the end I don't think it matters at all... Wrong is wrong. Anybody who committed crimes should be arrested and prosecuted. The root causes need to be examined as well. Summer protest was a civil rights issue that minority activist groups had with the police abusing their power. The jan 6 riot was based on lies told by a sitting president about a stolen election that there isn't proof of and false promises about what is allowed by our constitution. It was a very sad day for our country.

I see what you're saying there and good point.

Simple breakdown is that spending under Trump was waaaay more than any other president, I believe more that Obama and Bush combined. That isn't fiscally conservative. Republicans have always represented themselves as fiscal conservatives who fight to limit government spending. This could be a reason to call Trump a RINO. His actions didn't align with the Republican ideology. Its an example how the term can be used to dismiss anybody... even Trump
When did Trump ever say he was an Establishment Republican?
I have a mortgage so I am not a Fiscal
conservative.

Putin does not want NATO on his border and no one takes Putin for a peacenik.
Interesting... So what happens if Putin takes over Ukraine and now he now shares a border with Poland? Is he justified to invade Poland now if Poland doesn't leave NATO?

I must admit I'm pretty shocked that you are taking this side of the argument. Where is this defense of Putin coming from? Is it about your hate of Biden or are you really sympathetic to the Russian cause??

Interesting... So what happens if Putin takes over Ukraine and now he now shares a border with Poland? Is he justified to invade Poland now if Poland doesn't leave NATO?

I must admit I'm pretty shocked that you are taking this side of the argument. Where is this defense of Putin coming from? Is it about your hate of Biden or are you really sympathetic to the Russian cause??
Excellent question.
Poland did not break the Gentleman’s Agreement.

Understandable, but on that note,... I'm a conservative and I can admit to being wrong too obviously.
Yes you are a good one with your values and priorities in check. I think many of the differences you and I have is simply based on what information we are absorbing from the media. I have nothing against conservatives. Have many people who I love dearly that are conservative and inspire me in my thinking as well.

I am on target pointing on why Libs want every situation to fit their emotional point of view.
People wanting every situation to fit their emotional point of view has nothing to do with anything we have been discussing. that was a random point that you just brought up. I don't know who you think you're arguing with but it's nothing thats been said in this thread so far.

People wanting every situation to fit their emotional point of view has nothing to do with anything we have been discussing. that was a random point that you just brought up. I don't know who you think you're arguing with but it's nothing thats been said in this thread so far.
I have face to face conversations with Democrats everyday.

Yes you are a good one with your values and priorities in check. I think many of the differences you and I have is simply based on what information we are absorbing from the media. I have nothing against conservatives. Have many people who I love dearly that are conservative and inspire me in my thinking as well.

I judge a libtard by their heart and attitude not their party,... And for the record I've seen some asshole conservatives around here too.

I judge a libtard by their heart and attitude not their party,... And for the record I've seen some asshole conservatives around here too.
True that. I’ve enjoyed some of your fire sessions with those in your own party!

True that. I’ve enjoyed some of your fire sessions with those in your own party!

Broke Loser is actually on my ignore list because I love his politics but I can't stand his attitude. He was another one trying to control who I can and can't talk to on here.

Forum List

Back