Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

The oil industry is making record profits. During Covid they were taking record losses. You've bought into the Biden excuse that it's "profiteering" by big corporations that have spiked prices and not his own energy policies, Richard.

So you've agreed that it's the Oil companies and other private sector businesses that are causing inflation.

Thanks!

Haha, the mother Jones article broke nothing except for vague actions about items being investigated by the FBI. The dossier was exposed in January by buzzfeed after the election
Mother Jones was the first media outlet that the Clinton camp could get to bite on the bullshit that Richard Steele had made up, Slade! Buzzfeed was the first to release the dossier itself but other main stream media started reporting in the story as soon Mother Jones broke the story. Would you like me to list the ones that did? I'd be happy to.

It was done by Donald Trump smart guy. He literally got impeached for abusing the power of his office in an attempt to get his dirt on Biden.
You mean expose what the Biden family had been doing? Why would that be wrong? The Biden's actually WERE influence peddling! That wasn't something created by Trump like the Democrats made up with the Steele dossiers...that was something that was happening!

There’s no pretending. Look up the definition of insurrection and it fits what happened to the letter. No denying that. And it didn’t happen because capital police were ill prepared, that’s the dumbest excuse I’ve heard yet. It happened because trump riled up up a crowd that he invited with lies about the election and they took their anger out in the capital and congress.
"In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society."

Show where the Jan 6th riot was "organized". Show where they were "armed". Show how a riot that didn't last a day threatened the stability of the government when not a single government official was harmed and Congress was back in session the very next day.

Jan. 6th was NOT an insurrection! It was a protest that turned into a riot. Trump told the crowd he was speaking to protest peacefully. Trump offered the National Guard before Jan. 6th to make sure the protest remained peaceful.

Mother Jones was the first media outlet that the Clinton camp could get to bite on the bullshit that Richard Steele had made up, Slade! Buzzfeed was the first to release the dossier itself but other main stream media started reporting in the story as soon Mother Jones broke the story. Would you like me to list the ones that did? I'd be happy to.
Except for they didn’t bite on the shit Steele made up. Assuming he made it up. They just reported that the FBI was looking at something. Had zero impact on the election. The dossier wasn’t leaked till January

You mean expose what the Biden family had been doing? Why would that be wrong? The Biden's actually WERE influence peddling! That wasn't something created by Trump like the Democrats made up with the Steele dossiers...that was something that was happening!
No that’s not what I mean and that’s not what was going on. You still have no evidence that the Bidens were doing anything illegal. You’re desperately trying though

"In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society."
Can you post the source of that definition?

Except for they didn’t bite on the shit Steele made up. Assuming he made it up. They just reported that the FBI was looking at something. Had zero impact on the election. The dossier wasn’t leaked till January
Assuming Steele made it up? Is that even a question at this point to anyone other than a total hack?
The story about the "dossiers" was published by Mother Jones in an article by David Corn in October...several weeks before the election. As soon as Mother Jones ran the article multiple other media outlets reported on the existence of the "dossiers" which was what the Clinton campaign had been trying to do all along...smear Trump right before the election with the lies that they'd paid Fusion GPS to create for them and leak with help from individuals friendly to them in the FBI.

Assuming Steele made it up? Is that even a question at this point to anyone other than a total hack?
The story about the "dossiers" was published by Mother Jones in an article by David Corn in October...several weeks before the election. As soon as Mother Jones ran the article multiple other media outlets reported on the existence of the "dossiers" which was what the Clinton campaign had been trying to do all along...smear Trump right before the election with the lies that they'd paid Fusion GPS to create for them and leak with help from individuals friendly to them in the FBI.
They didn’t report on any specifics of the dossier, just that a foreign soy was giving information to the FBI. And I seriously doubt that Steele made anything up

They didn’t report on any specifics of the dossier, just that a foreign soy was giving information to the FBI. And I seriously doubt that Steele made anything up
They didn't release the "dossiers" themselves but they reported on what was in them! That was all that the Clinton campaign was looking for, Slade. That smear job was what they paid Fusion GPS and Richard Steele to provide for them!
As for your doubts that Richard Steele made anything up? That ship has sailed! Even Steele himself admitted that when he was taken to court in Britain!

They didn't release the "dossiers" themselves but they reported on what was in them! That was all that the Clinton campaign was looking for, Slade. That smear job was what they paid Fusion GPS and Richard Steele to provide for them!
As for your doubts that Richard Steele made anything up? That ship has sailed! Even Steele himself admitted that when he was taken to court in Britain!
I’ve read the mother Jones reports… they don’t talk about anything specific from the dossier. This is such a nothing story. Compare it to the Hillary email server, lock her up rallies, and comeys announcement, that’s how a campaign gets taken down. The dossier wasn’t even close to that

I’ve read the mother Jones reports… they don’t talk about anything specific from the dossier. This is such a nothing story. Compare it to the Hillary email server, lock her up rallies, and comeys announcement, that’s how a campaign gets taken down. The dossier wasn’t even close to that
It's quite obvious that you haven't read the Mother Jones article, Slade because it DOES talk about specific allegations from the dossiers and it does so in October of that year! Note the date of that article.

Go ahead and compare the Steele Dossiers to what Hillary Clinton was doing when she ran the State Department through hidden servers in her home! One thing actually happened...the other was a political dirty trick paid for by campaign to smear an opponent. A "nothing story"? It's the sleaziest political trick of my lifetime and high ups in the FBI and the Main Stream Media aided in it's being carried out!

Paid 2.55 a gallon and paid five dollars for a drive-thru car wash, but a hooker still costs me more than my rent!

Not much more but still more!
Leave Bailey J alone and go after the casual hooker for once :rolleyes:

It's quite obvious that you haven't read the Mother Jones article, Slade because it DOES talk about specific allegations from the dossiers and it does so in October of that year! Note the date of that article.
Which bombshells do you think this article contains that impacted trumps campaign?? Post some lines

Forum List

Back