Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

Well he increased deficit spending by nearly $4 Trillion. With new initiatives totaling near $8 Trillion. That would be massive for even a progressive democrat to spend let alone somebody who was running for a party that stands for fiscal conservatism.

Here is some more info if you want to dig in...

Well he increased deficit spending by nearly $4 Trillion. With new initiatives totaling near $8 Trillion. That would be massive for even a progressive democrat to spend let alone somebody who was running for a party that stands for fiscal conservatism.

All of which remained in the US.

When a co-worker tells me not to drive thru Roosevelt or Hempstead, NY at 11:00PM and I do because I want to sue the police, it’s my problem.
True that would be your problem. But if an ex tells you not to date anybody else or she will key your car and pop your tires... then you go on a date and she follows though on defacing your car... She is responsible not you. Or do you disagree and feel that your car getting messed up is the fault of you and the new girl you took out?

Looks like that that's way over my head to understand.

Fascism…a government building is more important than a human being.

That's not to say that they were all completely innocent either, but it was ninety-nine point nine percent a peaceful protest.

I know lots of Liberals and they have always wanted what they want now…
If it feels good, do it.
In fact, for well over a decade the psychiatric diagnoses for every sexual perversity have been evaluated as life style choice, not illnesses to be cured.
Beastiality is next.
oh boy, Captain Random is back... You're having a tough time staying on topic today aren't you?

True that would be your problem. But if an ex tells you not to date anybody else or she will key your car and pop your tires... then you go on a date and she follows though on defacing your car... She is responsible not you. Or do you disagree and feel that your car getting messed up is the fault of you and the new girl you took out?
Putin does not want NATO on his border and no one takes Putin for a peacenik.

When it comes to gay marriages, you do you,.. but please for the love of children everywhere keep it out of the public school curriculum and out of kid's books, movies, and TV shows.
Agree to disagree... I was just using it as an example of how liberals do admit to being wrong and evolve on issues. Obama was against gay marriage when he first ran for president.

I know you're not asking me, but obviously it's the girl's fault, but I'm not sure how the two situations connect to one another.

Agree to disagree... I was just using it as an example of how liberals do admit to being wrong and evolve on issues. Obama was against gay marriage when he first ran for president.
When’s the last time a Liberal ever admitted they were wrong and remembered that admittance the next day?

Understandable, but on that note,... I'm a conservative and I can admit to being wrong too obviously.

Not the point, unless you're trying to say that you can spend as much as you want domestically and still be considered fiscally conservative. Is that what you're trying to say?
It worked.
I never considered fiscal Conservatism to be the answer when people need employment.

Not the point, unless you're trying to say that you can spend as much as you want domestically and still be considered fiscally conservative. Is that what you're trying to say?
I’ll give the typical example…
When you take out a mortgage, don’t use that mortgage to play the market.

Looks like that that's way over my head to understand.
Simple breakdown is that spending under Trump was waaaay more than any other president, I believe more that Obama and Bush combined. That isn't fiscally conservative. Republicans have always represented themselves as fiscal conservatives who fight to limit government spending. This could be a reason to call Trump a RINO. His actions didn't align with the Republican ideology. Its an example how the term can be used to dismiss anybody... even Trump

That's not to say that they were all completely innocent either, but it was ninety-nine point nine percent a peaceful protest.
Thats an interesting point you make there wifey. If we are doing the comparison between Jan 6 and the summer protests, which I think is a distraction, but thats fine, I'd make the point that the percentage of people that charged the capital and committed crimes is a higher than the percentage of people who protested over the summer and rioted/committed crimes.

In the end I don't think it matters at all... Wrong is wrong. Anybody who committed crimes should be arrested and prosecuted. The root causes need to be examined as well. Summer protest was a civil rights issue that minority activist groups had with the police abusing their power. The jan 6 riot was based on lies told by a sitting president about a stolen election that there isn't proof of and false promises about what is allowed by our constitution. It was a very sad day for our country.

Forum List

Back