Democrats don't realize how stupid they look to normal people

I was at my writing group on Tuesday, and a liberal Democrat was saying that Trump said he would bomb cultural sites in Iran and that was a death penalty offense in the Hague.

So this is his fantasy, the Hague, a bunch of Dutch guys, are going to come to the United States, arrest Trump, and put him on trial and execute him.

I wanted to say "Do you really think the Secret Service are just going to stand by while a bunch of Dutch guys come and arrest the President and take him away to Holland and kill him?"

But I didn't say it.
I don't believe anyone thinks the Dutch are going to come after tRump.
This guy does, he's an actual person I met.

I don't think I would believe you if you said you went to bed last night.

I was at my writing group on Tuesday, and a liberal Democrat was saying that Trump said he would bomb cultural sites in Iran and that was a death penalty offense in the Hague.

So this is his fantasy, the Hague, a bunch of Dutch guys, are going to come to the United States, arrest Trump, and put him on trial and execute him.

I wanted to say "Do you really think the Secret Service are just going to stand by while a bunch of Dutch guys come and arrest the President and take him away to Holland and kill him?"

But I didn't say it.
Why is our President threatening war crimes?
To trigger Window Licking simpletons like you.

It’s not a “war crime” you imbecile. The U.S. is a sovereign nation. We do not answer to some make-believe international authority with make-believe laws.

We can bomb whatever the fuck we want to bomb of our enemies and there isn’t a fuck’n thing you whiny leftists can do about it.

Liberals haven't changed in all these years, they're still traitors.
make-love-not-war.jpg

Those were American Patriots

The Traitors were those advocating an unnecessary war
Leave it to wrong-winger to consider anti-American drug addicts who refused to shower or shave as “true patriots”. :laugh:

We can bomb whatever the fuck we want to bomb of our enemies and there isn’t a fuck’n thing you whiny leftists can do about it.
Libs don't understand reality. We are America, don't screw with us or we'll start dropping bombs.

But I didn't say it.

It's a chicken and egg thing they look and act stupid and are too fucking stupid to know any better or care they they look stupid to others.

[

Does your programming have you set to claim that bombing Mosques in the democrat allied state of Iran is a "war crime" punishable by death?

How does the creepbot differ from the shitflinger virus? Is shitlinger a gen 1 and you're a gen 2? :dunno:

But I didn't say it.

Whereas creep is not an actual person, just a hate bot from China...

It’s not a “war crime” you imbecile. The U.S. is a sovereign nation. We do not answer to some make-believe international authority with make-believe laws.

Leftists live in a world that they CREATE for themselves. Rather than ascertaing things as there ARE, they see them as how they would like them to be. Nobody ever taught them life is not that way.

Most amazing thing about these Loons, is that they expect everyone to accept their moonbeam creations as reality. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle).

But I didn't say it.

Wow, the stupidity runs deep with this one^

But I didn't say it.

An artificial stupidity subroutine (ASS) calling others stupid... :eusa_whistle:

{
Chatbots have been skewing social-media discussions for years. About a fifth of all tweets about the 2016 presidential election were published by bots, according to one estimate, as were about a third of all tweets about that year’s Brexit vote. An Oxford Internet Institute report from last year found evidence of bots being used to spread propaganda in 50 countries. These tended to be simple programs mindlessly repeating slogans: a quarter million pro-Saudi “We all have trust in Mohammed bin Salman” tweets following the 2018 murder of Jamal Khashoggi, for example. Detecting many bots with a few followers each is harder than detecting a few bots with lots of followers. And measuring the effectiveness of these bots is difficult. The best analyses indicate that they did not affect the 2016 U.S. presidential election. More likely, they distort people’s sense of public sentiment and their faith in reasoned political debate. We are all in the middle of a novel social experiment.}

Bots Are Destroying Political Discourse As We Know It

But I didn't say it.

An artificial stupidity subroutine (ASS) calling others stupid... :eusa_whistle:

{
Chatbots have been skewing social-media discussions for years. About a fifth of all tweets about the 2016 presidential election were published by bots, according to one estimate, as were about a third of all tweets about that year’s Brexit vote. An Oxford Internet Institute report from last year found evidence of bots being used to spread propaganda in 50 countries. These tended to be simple programs mindlessly repeating slogans: a quarter million pro-Saudi “We all have trust in Mohammed bin Salman” tweets following the 2018 murder of Jamal Khashoggi, for example. Detecting many bots with a few followers each is harder than detecting a few bots with lots of followers. And measuring the effectiveness of these bots is difficult. The best analyses indicate that they did not affect the 2016 U.S. presidential election. More likely, they distort people’s sense of public sentiment and their faith in reasoned political debate. We are all in the middle of a novel social experiment.}

Gee, which candidate did the intelligence services determine was the beneficiary of all the online interference?

{

Gee, which candidate did the intelligence services determine was the beneficiary of all the online interference?
The same ones who said they found no evidence a single vote was changed.

Forum List

Back