Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

The problem is that he isn’t asking for a legitimate investigation.
Yes he did. Because he didn’t do it your way lol awwwwww you poor baby lol
My way?

You mean the legal way. People have rights, you know. So casual about violating them.
He is the top executive, he can have a envoy .. George Washington has one

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.
Why does it matter who investigates corruption? Don’t you want to know?

Because if it were a legitimate investigation, it’d proceed through legitimate means. People have rights. If you’re going to investigate someone, we need their rights to be protected. Giuliani has no interest in protecting Biden’s rights.

I’d say the same for you or anyone else. This is important to making sure our country isn’t as corrupt as Ukraine.

You
Factually incorrect. The transcript says Trump was going to have the AG call the Ukrainians.

Apparently you need to read it again.
Trump does things unconventionally this is why we voted for him. Good for him not trusting the deep state
Ha! Smashing open an ATM with a sledgehammer is an unconventional way of withdrawing from your checking account. Y’all are excusing abuse of power to fit your fantasy.
you can't explain what the abuse was. why?
Yes. I did. The abuse is using government to help your campaign. I can’t explain calculus to a golden retriever either. Not my fault.
Well don’t be corrupt it won’t help your opponents campaign.. helloo?? Lol
When was Biden convicted of corruption? I thought people are innocent until proven guilty?

You
by trump and the request to PM of Ukraine, and he asked him to contact his AG. It was in the transcript. do you need to read it again?
Factually incorrect. The transcript says Trump was going to have the AG call the Ukrainians.

Trump does things unconventionally this is why we voted for him. Good for him not trusting the deep state
Ha! Smashing open an ATM with a sledgehammer is an unconventional way of withdrawing from your checking account. Y’all are excusing abuse of power to fit your fantasy.
Yes. I did. The abuse is using government to help your campaign. I can’t explain calculus to a golden retriever either. Not my fault.
huh? there is no logic there. Trump asked for the PM to look into corruption there, not here. so, how is it he's asking for himself exactly? you all can't seem to get out of that quicksand, and you're at your mouth spitting sand.

The problem is that he isn’t asking for a legitimate investigation.
My way?

You mean the legal way. People have rights, you know. So casual about violating them.
no they don't, ask Carter Page, Papadapolis. How about Flynn? Cohen? Manafort? all illegal. every one. you're head's so far up your ass you can't see anything.
Carter Page has a good case against the DoJ. Someone’s probably going to jail and Page will likely get a nice settlement.

The rest is all made up.
there is nobody else if there is no carter page.

If you say so. The facts say otherwise.

My way?

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.

Because if it were a legitimate investigation, it’d proceed through legitimate means. People have rights. If you’re going to investigate someone, we need their rights to be protected. Giuliani has no interest in protecting Biden’s rights.

I’d say the same for you or anyone else. This is important to making sure our country isn’t as corrupt as Ukraine.
Did Joe Biden do quid pro quo at a press conference yes or no? Holding billions unless they fire the investigator?

You

huh? there is no logic there. Trump asked for the PM to look into corruption there, not here. so, how is it he's asking for himself exactly? you all can't seem to get out of that quicksand, and you're at your mouth spitting sand.
You’re accusing Biden of corruption. Biden ain’t Ukrainian. Any other logical fallacies I can disabuse you of?

You
When was Biden convicted of corruption? I thought people are innocent until proven guilty?
He did him self,, he said fire the person investigating my son or you won’t get money.

My way?

Did Joe Biden do quid pro quo at a press conference yes or no? Holding billions unless they fire the investigator?
He sure did. If you think that’s corrupt in and of itself, you don’t understand the first thing about foreign policy.

He did him self,, he said fire the person investigating my son or you won’t get money.
He didn’t say that. If you stop lying about the matter, the case against Biden crumbles.

You
By who? Not the DoJ, which, ya know, was the only ones that could actually prosecute him.

It’s a fake investigation.
by trump and the request to PM of Ukraine, and he asked him to contact his AG. It was in the transcript. do you need to read it again?

Investigating corruption is the same as robbing a bank? Lol huh

Who’s robbing a bank? They’re just making a withdrawal. Unconventionally.

My way?

Biden didn't do himself any favors by bragging about withholding funds. That is a crime right? That's what you all said trump did.

He didn’t say that. If you stop lying about the matter, the case against Biden crumbles.
he said the prosecutor, right? the prosecutor said he was investigating burisma, where his son worked. one can connect dots. Well educated people can.

He sure did. If you think that’s corrupt in and of itself, you don’t understand the first thing about foreign policy.
That’s all trump is talking about, how is that against the law? Hahah sleepy joe shouldn’t be openly corrupt and if he has nothing to hide then tell Ukraine to continue the investigation

well doesn't trump drive foreign policy? why is it a crime for him? splash back into the quicksand son.

You

Investigating corruption is the same as robbing a bank? Lol huh

Who’s robbing a bank? They’re just making a withdrawal. Unconventionally.
I guess if it’s broken sure why not

That’s all trump is talking about, how is that against the law? Hahah sleepy joe shouldn’t be openly corrupt and if he has nothing to hide then tell Ukraine to continue the investigation
I don't think Ukraine is held to any threat from the US for investigating things on their end. that's just stupid.

My way?

Biden didn't do himself any favors by bragging about withholding funds. That is a crime right? That's what you all said trump did.

Biden never actually withheld funds (technically a loan guarantee). Second, different laws govern different programs. I can’t speak authoritatively if Obama had authority to do so.

Biden never actually withheld funds (technically a loan guarantee). Second, different laws govern different programs. I can’t speak authoritatively if Obama had authority to do so.
neither did trump.

well doesn't trump drive foreign policy? why is it a crime for him? splash back into the quicksand son.
Using foreign policy for personal gain is a bit of a problem, wouldn’t you say?

Forum List

Back