Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

Putin is your man because you have TDS, remember when tRUMP said he believes Putin over the Intelligence agencies of the US.
REMEMBER!!

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
No Do Overs for You.
Go Tell Putin it doesn't work that way.
Trump hit a bulls-eye

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.
Why does it matter who investigates corruption? Don’t you want to know?

Because if it were a legitimate investigation, it’d proceed through legitimate means. People have rights. If you’re going to investigate someone, we need their rights to be protected. Giuliani has no interest in protecting Biden’s rights.

I’d say the same for you or anyone else. This is important to making sure our country isn’t as corrupt as Ukraine.
Biden didn't do himself any favors by bragging about withholding funds. That is a crime right? That's what you all said trump did.

Biden never actually withheld funds (technically a loan guarantee). Second, different laws govern different programs. I can’t speak authoritatively if Obama had authority to do so.
neither did trump.
Factually incorrect. Not even Trump claims that there wasn’t a hold on funds.

Because if it were a legitimate investigation, it’d proceed through legitimate means. People have rights. If you’re going to investigate someone, we need their rights to be protected. Giuliani has no interest in protecting Biden’s rights.

I’d say the same for you or anyone else. This is important to making sure our country isn’t as corrupt as Ukraine.
Did Joe Biden do quid pro quo at a press conference yes or no? Holding billions unless they fire the investigator?
He sure did. If you think that’s corrupt in and of itself, you don’t understand the first thing about foreign policy.
well doesn't trump drive foreign policy? why is it a crime for him? splash back into the quicksand son.
Using foreign policy for personal gain is a bit of a problem, wouldn’t you say?
show me any language that says me or I! dude, if you can produce that, you got me. I have a copy of the transcript, and neither word is in there. so please, kick that quicksand off and show me the quote.

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.

Did Joe Biden do quid pro quo at a press conference yes or no? Holding billions unless they fire the investigator?
He sure did. If you think that’s corrupt in and of itself, you don’t understand the first thing about foreign policy.
That’s all trump is talking about, how is that against the law? Hahah sleepy joe shouldn’t be openly corrupt and if he has nothing to hide then tell Ukraine to continue the investigation
He wasn’t being “openly corrupt”. The entire story is a smear job.

well doesn't trump drive foreign policy? why is it a crime for him? splash back into the quicksand son.
Well don’t give up on national TV and tell Ukraine to fire the investigator that is investigating your sons employment

show me any language that says me or I! dude, if you can produce that, you got me. I have a copy of the transcript, and neither word is in there. so please, kick that quicksand off and show me the quote.
You can’t be that naive to think that is a legitimate defense?

That’s all trump is talking about, how is that against the law? Hahah sleepy joe shouldn’t be openly corrupt and if he has nothing to hide then tell Ukraine to continue the investigation
it is? how so? if he did something corrupt, he should pay for it. or do you give demofks the benefit of doubt in all things?

What did Hunter do to get paid by his father funding Ukraine energy? Hellooooooo answer the question

Well don’t give up on national TV and tell Ukraine to fire the investigator that is investigating your sons employment
That didn’t happen. Again, if you stop lying, the case against Biden crumbles.

so you don't have it. so then, you can't say it. take it back or produce where he mentions for his personal gain. you got nothing son, so now you're going to throw a hissy fit and make shit up and sink deeper in the quicksand. I'm laughing.

it is? how so? if he did something corrupt, he should pay for it. or do you give demofks the benefit of doubt in all things?
Innocent until proven guilty. Sorta how our country is founded.

Look into the smear job for 5 minutes and it falls apart. That’s why the DoJ isn’t investigating. They’d never reach the proper predicate to investigate. They’d never get any subpoenas or warrants past a judge.

sure it did, there's a video of it. why do you wish to sink in quicksand? hilarious.

so you don't have it. so then, you can't say it. take it back or produce where he mentions for his personal gain. you got nothing son, so now you're going to throw a hissy fit and make shit up and sink deeper in the quicksand. I'm laughing.
I just think it’s stupid to claim that he never said “I” and believe that counts as any exoneration. The obvious benefit to his campaign is hurting a political opponent.

sure it did, there's a video of it. why do you wish to sink in quicksand? hilarious.
Where did he say anything in the video about the prosecutor investigating his son?

He doesn’t. Which is why you’d have to lie to say he did.

What did Hunter do to get paid by his father funding Ukraine energy? Hellooooooo answer the question
I can’t and neither can you. If you want to know, get a court to sign off on subpoenas to find out. Biden is protected from government intrusion into his personal affairs without cause. Are you in favor of violating his rights?

Innocent until proven guilty. Sorta how our country is founded.

Look into the smear job for 5 minutes and it falls apart. That’s why the DoJ isn’t investigating. They’d never reach the proper predicate to investigate. They’d never get any subpoenas or warrants past a judge.
then why is trump guilty? you all can't keep your story straight. which is it?

I can’t and neither can you. If you want to know, get a court to sign off on subpoenas to find out. Biden is protected from government intrusion into his personal affairs without cause. Are you in favor of violating his rights?
that might happen at some point, but our courts have no jurisdiction in Ukraine, so that seems stupid huh?

I just think it’s stupid to claim that he never said “I” and believe that counts as any exoneration. The obvious benefit to his campaign is hurting a political opponent.
Biden used I and you give him a break. too fking funny. you know, if stupid was a language, you'd be one in a country of one.

Where did he say anything in the video about the prosecutor investigating his son?

He doesn’t. Which is why you’d have to lie to say he did.
I didn't say he did. I said the prosecutor said he was. follow the ball.

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
Your the ignorant one, you should
Have evidence before you go
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.

Sorry Dude....people don't prove innocence...accusers must prove guilt.
They cannot...

Fizzzzzzzzzzzle.

Jo

Forum List

Back