Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

If you’re admitting that what Trump was doing is opposition research, good. It’s an abuse of power to use the foreign policy of our government, including hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars, to help the president do opposition research for his campaign.
how is it a abuse of power? explain it to me.

To use government authority to assist with a political campaign?

Does that not strike you as abusing power?
Well don’t be corrupt and run for President lol don’t like it to bad lol you entitled little brat. Stomp your feet louder lol
When was Biden convicted of corruption? Or did y’all just declare him guilty without a trial like the little authoritarians you crave to be?
What did hunter get paid to do? Who funded him? His father lol hellooooooo

Get a court subpoena and find out. Make a judge sign off on your little investigation.

Oh wait, what’s that? Trump didn’t do that? Shucks. Wonder why not?

You
Well don’t be corrupt and run for President lol don’t like it to bad lol you entitled little brat. Stomp your feet louder lol
When was Biden convicted of corruption? Or did y’all just declare him guilty without a trial like the little authoritarians you crave to be?
exactly, when? that's why it is being investigated. to see how much corruption is there. That's what one does when one investigates. Charges come after the investigation. they're working on it.
By who? Not the DoJ, which, ya know, was the only ones that could actually prosecute him.

It’s a fake investigation.
by trump and the request to PM of Ukraine, and he asked him to contact his AG. It was in the transcript. do you need to read it again?
Factually incorrect. The transcript says Trump was going to have the AG call the Ukrainians.

Apparently you need to read it again.
Trump does things unconventionally this is why we voted for him. Good for him not trusting the deep state

who cares? why is it you think he's off limits? are you saying opposition research is a crime? if so, then who ever bought the dossier committed a crime.

If you’re admitting that what Trump was doing is opposition research, good. It’s an abuse of power to use the foreign policy of our government, including hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars, to help the president do opposition research for his campaign.

no, that's why I'm asking you to provide the law that says it is.

If that doesn’t strike you as an abuse of power, it’s hopeless.
abuse of power isn't a crime. It is his power. he's allowed to use the power given to him. See it's you that doesn't understand who a president actually is. It's okay, your lack of knowledge is completely understood here.

Get a court subpoena and find out. Make a judge sign off on your little investigation.

Why democrats told Ukraine to investigate Trump if they want funding lol

exactly, when? that's why it is being investigated. to see how much corruption is there. That's what one does when one investigates. Charges come after the investigation. they're working on it.
By who? Not the DoJ, which, ya know, was the only ones that could actually prosecute him.

by trump and the request to PM of Ukraine, and he asked him to contact his AG. It was in the transcript. do you need to read it again?
Factually incorrect. The transcript says Trump was going to have the AG call the Ukrainians.

post the quote

who cares? why is it you think he's off limits? are you saying opposition research is a crime? if so, then who ever bought the dossier committed a crime.

Well biden is running for President and he can be corrupt and if trump questions it that’s helping his campaign lol

The problem is that he isn’t asking for a legitimate investigation.
Yes he did. Because he didn’t do it your way lol awwwwww you poor baby lol
My way?

You mean the legal way. People have rights, you know. So casual about violating them.

They told Ukraine to cooperate with an ongoing DoJ investigation.

If there were a DoJ investigation into Biden, I’d want Ukraine to cooperate with it as all.

But guess what? There isn’t a DoJ investigation into Biden. Wonder why?

that's where those looking into are doing through the AG.

Well biden is running for President and he can be corrupt and if trump questions it that’s helping his campaign lol

My way?

You mean the legal way. People have rights, you know. So casual about violating them.
He is the top executive, he can have a envoy .. George Washington has one

You

Trump does things unconventionally this is why we voted for him. Good for him not trusting the deep state
Ha! Smashing open an ATM with a sledgehammer is an unconventional way of withdrawing from your checking account. Y’all are excusing abuse of power to fit your fantasy.

My way?

no they don't, ask Carter Page, Papadapolis. How about Flynn? Cohen? Manafort? all illegal. every one. you're head's so far up your ass you can't see anything.

My way?

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.

They told Ukraine to cooperate with an ongoing DoJ investigation.

If there were a DoJ investigation into Biden, I’d want Ukraine to cooperate with it as all.

But guess what? There isn’t a DoJ investigation into Biden. Wonder why?
Because biden had the prosecutor fired before he could investigate burisimia.. DOJ isn’t going to investigate until shokin investigation is complete..

You

Ha! Smashing open an ATM with a sledgehammer is an unconventional way of withdrawing from your checking account. Y’all are excusing abuse of power to fit your fantasy.
you can't explain what the abuse was. why?

You

Investigating corruption is the same as robbing a bank? Lol huh

My way?

no they don't, ask Carter Page, Papadapolis. How about Flynn? Cohen? Manafort? all illegal. every one. you're head's so far up your ass you can't see anything.
Carter Page has a good case against the DoJ. Someone’s probably going to jail and Page will likely get a nice settlement.

The rest is all made up.

My way?

Sure. His envoy has no legal authority and no accountability to anyone but Trump. There’s no legal protections to a private citizen this way.
Why does it matter who investigates corruption? Don’t you want to know?

You

Yes. I did. The abuse is using government to help your campaign. I can’t explain calculus to a golden retriever either. Not my fault.

You

Yes. I did. The abuse is using government to help your campaign. I can’t explain calculus to a golden retriever either. Not my fault.
Well don’t be corrupt it won’t help your opponents campaign.. helloo?? Lol

My way?

Carter Page has a good case against the DoJ. Someone’s probably going to jail and Page will likely get a nice settlement.

The rest is all made up.
there is nobody else if there is no carter page.

Forum List

Back