Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?
Your fat assed orange hero withheld federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden, Trump's political rival..
I understand you fucking Trumpettes are dumber than shit but that is obviously a crime.
it is obvious huh? then name the statute. it's obvious you know?
So you think the President can use federal funs for personal political gain?
What gain??
Trashing Joe Biden his chief rival.
so because biden is running for President he is immune to people talking about hi corruption?

Trump ran on holding foreign aid .. are you retarted?
Read the fucking Constitution. If the Congress says they get aid, they get aid.
They got aid,, trump is looking out for our tax money .. FOREIGN AID IS VERY UNPOPULAR.. you want to run on that?
Unpopular only to the ignorant. End all foreign aid & Russia & China will take our plsce & get all the good trade deal & access to their raw materials, etc.

You assfucks are dumber than shit
It’s one of the most unpopular actions the government does.. its polled.. trump was cautious with our aid

Stupid people like you. There are a lot of them.
See we should all be happy our hard earn money is going to other countries!? Lol you on crack?

Your the ignorant one, you should
Have evidence before you go
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

And you’re happy to be treated that way.
No we heard joe Biden tell us what he did with our money, and Obama

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

House witness subpoenas were ignored by the administration during their investigation. That is obstruction, plain and simple. Did that slip your mind, or is playing the role of pants-shitting stupid Cult45 rube the furthest extent of your identity and contribution? The House investigation was kneecapped from the get-go by an administration bent on covering the ass of a political figure that believes he's inerrant. It was rigged from the beginning, yet Dems still managed to get their impeachment, and Cult45 is beyond pissed off about it. This current circus sham trial in the Senate is pure political retaliation, nothing more. Pay better attention to detail, nitwit, and you just might learn something new about yourself.
That’s not a crime lol

Trump ran on holding foreign aid .. are you retarted?
Read the fucking Constitution. If the Congress says they get aid, they get aid.
They got aid,, trump is looking out for our tax money .. FOREIGN AID IS VERY UNPOPULAR.. you want to run on that?
Unpopular only to the ignorant. End all foreign aid & Russia & China will take our plsce & get all the good trade deal & access to their raw materials, etc.

You assfucks are dumber than shit

Yet still a lot smarter than a racist, butt sex obsessed Obamanzee like you. Try reading something, you may actually, maybe, figure out the actual laws.

I read that Donald Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine for a political favor.

You think that is legal.
Yes us a favor United States of America not him

real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?
Your fat assed orange hero withheld federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden, Trump's political rival..
I understand you fucking Trumpettes are dumber than shit but that is obviously a crime.
it is obvious huh? then name the statute. it's obvious you know?
So you think the President can use federal funs for personal political gain?
What gain??
Trashing Joe Biden his chief rival.
where is he a chief rival? are you trying to say biden can commit corruption and we have to ignore him? too fking funny again. wow, you all are on a roll.

So, this proves there are no documents in the White House that would clear Trump.
why didn't schitt's go to court and find out? it's his impeachment proceedings that you all are now saying failed. I agree. bigly in fact.
They have evidence.

I guess the decision will be based on all the already gathered evidence from all those witness who had testified that Trump did it.
Yessssss……..and Schitt's going to show you any day now just like he was over the last few years. Oh, and Schitt promises not to cum in our mouth. He'll also respect you in the morning. Rube.

Arte you just stupid? The evidence already presented shows that Trump withheld aid to get a announcement about Biden.

As for Schiff cumming in your mouth, that is your fantasy. Not mine.
then why do you need more witnesses?

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?
Through bribery.

The got rid of a prosecutor that was standing in the way of the Bidens getting even richer.

Fuck off. That lie has been debunked a gazillion times.

If Biden did something wrong, investigate him

Quit using it as an excuse for your fat assed orange buddy to break the law.
It has never been debunked. Simply because you don't believe it, does not discredit it.

That was what Trump was attempting to do, or did you miss that part? Now that there isn't a Democrat USAG to protect him, maybe we'll get some real justice.
Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

Biden threaten to withhold aid to replace a corrupt prosecuter who was allowing so much corruption that the US along with other countries, were afraid to give aid when a lot would be taken by this corruption. With that prosecutor replaced, the corruption was educed & we cou;d provide that aid.

The benefit was the US and other countries could give the Ukraine aid to battle the Russians.

Trump withheld aid unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden. Not corruption in general but an investigation into Trump's political rival.

What everf Biden did or did not do was irrelevant to what was going on in the Ukraine today.

So, what you are saying is that you are too fucking stupid to see the difference.
he threatened to withhold. Period!! your own words. too funny. not sure what it is you can't understand. explain it to us? See the charge is withheld. That's exactly what Biden and obammy did. hmmmm you be a confused fkr.

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

Through bribery.

The got rid of a prosecutor that was standing in the way of the Bidens getting even richer.

What makes you believe the prosecutor was doing anything threatening to Biden?

To trial
Lol moron

Through bribery.

who cares? why is it you think he's off limits? are you saying opposition research is a crime? if so, then who ever bought the dossier committed a crime.

Through bribery.

who cares? why is it you think he's off limits? are you saying opposition research is a crime? if so, then who ever bought the dossier committed a crime.

If you’re admitting that what Trump was doing is opposition research, good. It’s an abuse of power to use the foreign policy of our government, including hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars, to help the president do opposition research for his campaign.

Through bribery.

If you’re admitting that what Trump was doing is opposition research, good. It’s an abuse of power to use the foreign policy of our government, including hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars, to help the president do opposition research for his campaign.
Huh Biden doesn’t get a free pass because he’s running for president lol are you a retard? Lol

Through bribery.

Huh Biden doesn’t get a free pass because he’s running for president lol are you a retard? Lol

Who said Biden gets a free pass?

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
You do realize the accuser is the one that has to supply proof right? I mean....you DO know that?

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
You do realize the accuser is the one that has to supply proof right? I mean....you DO know that?

The evidence provided is substantial. More would be provided if not for Trump’s obstruction.

Through bribery.

Lol YOU ARE you just said trump can’t talk about corruption hahahha because he’s running for president.. you entitled little brats lol

DAB57C9A-1B6E-4581-8C8B-DD5D1271A863.jpeg

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0[/QUOTE]

be proud.[/QUOTE]
To trial
Lol moron[/QUOTE]
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.[/QUOTE]
You do realize the accuser is the one that has to supply proof right? I mean....you DO know that?[/QUOTE]

The evidence provided is substantial. More would be provided if not for Trump’s obstruction.[/QUOTE]

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

The evidence provided is substantial. More would be provided if not for Trump’s obstruction.
You miss-typed there... I'll fix it for you... The evidence provided is circumstantial

Through bribery.

how is it a abuse of power? explain it to me.

Through bribery.

how is it a abuse of power? explain it to me.
Well biden is running for President and he can be corrupt and if trump questions it that’s helping his campaign lol

Through bribery.

you

Forum List

Back