Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?
Your fat assed orange hero withheld federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden, Trump's political rival..
I understand you fucking Trumpettes are dumber than shit but that is obviously a crime.
Trump ran on holding foreign aid .. are you retarted?
Read the fucking Constitution. If the Congress says they get aid, they get aid.
They got aid,, trump is looking out for our tax money .. FOREIGN AID IS VERY UNPOPULAR.. you want to run on that?
Unpopular only to the ignorant. End all foreign aid & Russia & China will take our plsce & get all the good trade deal & access to their raw materials, etc.

You assfucks are dumber than shit
It’s one of the most unpopular actions the government does.. its polled.. trump was cautious with our aid

Your the ignorant one, you should
Have evidence before you go
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?
Your fat assed orange hero withheld federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden, Trump's political rival..
I understand you fucking Trumpettes are dumber than shit but that is obviously a crime.
it is obvious huh? then name the statute. it's obvious you know?
So you think the President can use federal funs for personal political gain?
What gain??

They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
it is obvious huh? then name the statute. it's obvious you know?
So you think the President can use federal funs for personal political gain?
What gain??
Trashing Joe Biden his chief rival.

They got aid,, trump is looking out for our tax money .. FOREIGN AID IS VERY UNPOPULAR.. you want to run on that?
Unpopular only to the ignorant. End all foreign aid & Russia & China will take our plsce & get all the good trade deal & access to their raw materials, etc.

It’s one of the most unpopular actions the government does.. its polled.. trump was cautious with our aid

Stupid people like you. There are a lot of them.

The Kavanaugh false accusers...
The Russia hoax...
The shampeachment witch trial...

Characterizes the banana republic party. Thankfully, America is still mostly populated by first world Americans. And Trump brings us hope that we will remain so. The anti-Americans will be defeated again.
It characterizes what a bunch of stupid fucks that the Trumpettes are.

1) Our intel agencies all agreed that the Russians inferred in the 2016 election
2) Why wouod a well know professor lie about a man with the reputation of being a sloppy drunk in college?
3) Republicans were there & could ask all the questions they wanted.

Trump was completely acquitted of any charges after you spend 30 million of tax payer money chasing after ghosts.

Same with Kavanaugh, absolutely no evidence he had done anything.

And now, as you will soon see, Trump is again shown to be innocent of all charges.

Maybe in some banana republic your banana republic tactics would work. I recommend a plane ticket, make it one way.

Trump was cleared of NOTHING. Mueller said so.

So, it is OK to rape women if there are no witnesses or video. How fucking stupid is that.

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

And you’re happy to be treated that way.
No we heard joe Biden tell us what he did with our money, and Obama

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

House witness subpoenas were ignored by the administration during their investigation. That is obstruction, plain and simple. Did that slip your mind, or is playing the role of pants-shitting stupid Cult45 rube the furthest extent of your identity and contribution? The House investigation was kneecapped from the get-go by an administration bent on covering the ass of a political figure that believes he's inerrant. It was rigged from the beginning, yet Dems still managed to get their impeachment, and Cult45 is beyond pissed off about it. This current circus sham trial in the Senate is pure political retaliation, nothing more. Pay better attention to detail, nitwit, and you just might learn something new about yourself.

So, this proves there are no documents in the White House that would clear Trump.
why didn't schitt's go to court and find out? it's his impeachment proceedings that you all are now saying failed. I agree. bigly in fact.
They have evidence.

I guess the decision will be based on all the already gathered evidence from all those witness who had testified that Trump did it.
Yessssss……..and Schitt's going to show you any day now just like he was over the last few years. Oh, and Schitt promises not to cum in our mouth. He'll also respect you in the morning. Rube.

Arte you just stupid? The evidence already presented shows that Trump withheld aid to get a announcement about Biden.

As for Schiff cumming in your mouth, that is your fantasy. Not mine.

Republicans are violating their oaths they just took. An impartial juror would want as much evidence as possible.

To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

House witness subpoenas were ignored by the administration during their investigation. That is obstruction, plain and simple. Did that slip your mind, or is playing the role of pants-shitting stupid Cult45 rube the furthest extent of your identity and contribution? The House investigation was kneecapped from the get-go by an administration bent on covering the ass of a political figure that believes he's inerrant. It was rigged from the beginning, yet Dems still managed to get their impeachment, and Cult45 is beyond pissed off about it. This current circus sham trial in the Senate is pure political retaliation, nothing more. Pay better attention to detail, nitwit, and you just might learn something new about yourself.

Well stupid, did it slip your Gruberized mind that when there is a dispute between the executive and legislative branches that the LEGAL remedy is to go to the third ranch, the judiciary. You idiots decided (in your utter but expected stupidity) that this HAD to be rushed through and you forfeited your right to contest executive privilege. You would have lost anyway moron. You got your “impeachment” on an “investigation” that uncovered zero crimes and you have looked like fools ever since. Pay attention and learn how things work moron. You may accidentally learn something. You’re crying about political retaliation is pathetic. Try to find actual facts loser.

Yet still a lot smarter than a racist, butt sex obsessed Obamanzee like you. Try reading something, you may actually, maybe, figure out the actual laws.

Well stupid, did it slip your Gruberized mind that when there is a dispute between the executive and legislative branches that the LEGAL remedy is to go to the third ranch, the judiciary.

Nope. It didn't.

You idiots decided (in your utter but expected stupidity) that this HAD to be rushed through and you forfeited your right to contest executive privilege.

I did no such thing. I watched Dems do their thing. But why did this forfeit contesting executive privilege? Explain.

You would have lost anyway moron.

Lol, K.

Well stupid, did it slip your Gruberized mind that when there is a dispute between the executive and legislative branches that the LEGAL remedy is to go to the third ranch, the judiciary.

Nope. It didn't.

You idiots decided (in your utter but expected stupidity) that this HAD to be rushed through and you forfeited your right to contest executive privilege.

I did no such thing. I watched Dems do their thing. But why did this forfeit contesting executive privilege? Explain.

Lol, K.

Hey jackass, when you rushed this through, you GAVE UP your right to contest Trump’s executive privilege claim. You voted, thus your “investigation” is OVER. You can’t go back and cry about it now. Oh wait, you are. Seeing as the SCOTUS has previously gutted your second sham article, laugh to keep from crying boy. You’re schooled again. You’re down 2-0 now. Best to stop showing your ignorance now.

Nope. It didn't.

Lol, K.

Hey jackass, when you rushed this through, you GAVE UP your right to contest Trump’s executive privilege claim. You voted, thus your “investigation” is OVER. You can’t go back and cry about it now. Oh wait, you are. Seeing as the SCOTUS has previously gutted your second sham article, laugh to keep from crying boy. You’re schooled again. You’re down 2-0 now. Best to stop showing your ignorance now.

I'm not a member of the House nor Senate, and you seem to have no cogent arguments unless you make them about me personally. Spectacular rookie fail. :auiqs.jpg: I'm not a horse in this race, you fucking stupid twat. All I'm saying is that you argue in bad faith from the get-go. You're a partisan hack, nothing more. And you know this, bitch.

Nope. It didn't.

Lol, K.

I'm not a member of the House nor Senate, and you seem to have no cogent arguments unless you make them about me personally. Spectacular rookie fail. :auiqs.jpg: I'm not a horse in this race, you fucking stupid twat. All I'm saying is that you argue in bad faith from the get-go. You're a partisan hack, nothing more. And you know this, bitch.

You just love to keep digging when you’re already sixteen feet deep you uneducated illiterate. No fail here moron. YOU can’t refute anything so you you throw insults and stupid emojis. I’m a partisan hack because I destroyed all your fantasies Gruberite. What do I know? That you’re now 0 for 3. Here’s an emoji for you that even you may understand since you’re crying your lies got debunked.:fu: Looks like you’re the bitch, bitch.

To trial
Lol moron

Through bribery.

The got rid of a prosecutor that was standing in the way of the Bidens getting even richer.

Fuck off. That lie has been debunked a gazillion times.

If Biden did something wrong, investigate him

Quit using it as an excuse for your fat assed orange buddy to break the law.
It has never been debunked. Simply because you don't believe it, does not discredit it.

That was what Trump was attempting to do, or did you miss that part? Now that there isn't a Democrat USAG to protect him, maybe we'll get some real justice.

I’m a partisan hack

Yep.

because I destroyed all your fantasies Gruberite. What do I know? That you’re now 0 for 3.

K. Well, you have infinitesimal political power as a loud-mouthed, partisan individual. What do you believe you 'destroyed'? When you dumb down politics to the equivalent of a soccer game score (0 for 3), you just might be a politically biased stupid c*nt. Did that ever occur to youz guyz? NOPE. Just how fucking 'woke' do you feel you boomer retards are? Asking for a friend. I want to feel your 'power' first hand.

Through bribery.

The got rid of a prosecutor that was standing in the way of the Bidens getting even richer.

Fuck off. That lie has been debunked a gazillion times.

If Biden did something wrong, investigate him

Quit using it as an excuse for your fat assed orange buddy to break the law.
It has never been debunked. Simply because you don't believe it, does not discredit it.

That was what Trump was attempting to do, or did you miss that part? Now that there isn't a Democrat USAG to protect him, maybe we'll get some real justice.
Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

Biden threaten to withhold aid to replace a corrupt prosecuter who was allowing so much corruption that the US along with other countries, were afraid to give aid when a lot would be taken by this corruption. With that prosecutor replaced, the corruption was educed & we cou;d provide that aid.

The benefit was the US and other countries could give the Ukraine aid to battle the Russians.

Trump withheld aid unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden. Not corruption in general but an investigation into Trump's political rival.

What everf Biden did or did not do was irrelevant to what was going on in the Ukraine today.

So, what you are saying is that you are too fucking stupid to see the difference.

Yet still a lot smarter than a racist, butt sex obsessed Obamanzee like you. Try reading something, you may actually, maybe, figure out the actual laws.

I read that Donald Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine for a political favor.

You think that is legal.

To trial
Lol moron

For someone with nothing to hide, y’all are sure desperate to prevent anything from being found.

Scared?
No, because the House stopped looking. Apparently, they thought they uncovered everything. Who are we to tell them different?

Forum List

Back