Democrats first resolution NOOOOOOOPE

Wow this fake shoulder Crowe likes to lie.. traitor to America

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
Your the ignorant one, you should
Have evidence before you go
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

And you’re happy to be treated that way.
No we heard joe Biden tell us what he did with our money, and Obama

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?
Through bribery.

The got rid of a prosecutor that was standing in the way of the Bidens getting even richer.

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
They have heresay and lies, typical dimwitt tactics.

Schiff isn’t going to be able to handle republicans rebuttals lol his eyes are popping out “ BELIVE ME” please lol

To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

And you’re happy to be treated that way.

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?
You forgot the part where he was about to investigate bursimia

I don’t include your fantasies in my posts. The only ones that believe he was “about” to investigate Burisma are hopelessly gullible.

Why don’t you want to hear from the witnesses?
before the election
Clinton Foundation Timeline
About Burisma

83796073_3092298554136122_7514610158450769920_o.jpg

What are Republicans afraid off here? More damaging details, that has to be it.

The Republican party is proving this is just a cover up.

If there was evidence to clear Trump, wouldn't they want this evidence?

Republicans pissing on the Constitution and their Impeachment oath, Trump lying his ass off in Davos.

Yep, this is making America great?

You people make me sick what you have done to America.

Republicans pissing on the Constitution and their Impeachment oath, Trump lying his ass off in Davos.

Yep, this is making America great?

You people make me sick what you have done to America.
Why won’t democrats present the case!? They said it was overwhelming!? Do you want the kill switch?

McConnell is asking to stack all the votes.. lol dismiss it!

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.

Lol, says the side who cant think ok on their own. And what a great school system you lefties gave us.

Maybe we can do more social promotions
Have more sex talk and less academic subjects
This from a side that cant understand basic biology.

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

For someone with nothing to hide, y’all are sure desperate to prevent anything from being found.

Scared?
Allow me to introduce you to American justice. You are innocent until proven guilty. It's on you and your ilk to prove Trump guilty. To date, that hasn't happened. Accusations and innuendo isn't proof. You are going to need more than general claims of abuse of power. If that's the best you've got, why didn't you impeach Obama when he admitted that his DACA ruling was unconstitutional?

It hasn’t happened because Trump is allowed to conceal the truth.

If one of us ignored all subpoenas in an investigation, we’d be in jail.
Again......let me introduce you to the American justice system. You have a right not to incriminate yourself. It is up to the prosecution to prove their case, not the defendant to prove his innocence. You're not very good at this. Have you spent much time in our great nation?

The Kavanaugh false accusers...
The Russia hoax...
The shampeachment witch trial...

Characterizes the banana republic party. Thankfully, America is still mostly populated by first world Americans. And Trump brings us hope that we will remain so. The anti-Americans will be defeated again.

So, this proves there are no documents in the White House that would clear Trump.
why didn't schitt's go to court and find out? it's his impeachment proceedings that you all are now saying failed. I agree. bigly in fact.

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

They know now Trump has no real defense. If he had proof, he would have wanted it submitted.
real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron
They have evidence.

real defense against what? name a crime. shit we have been waiting. still nothing. defendants don't bring stuff to a trial when there are no charges. what is it you feel they have? Now go ask schitt's why he didn't request the documents in a court proceedings?
Your fat assed orange hero withheld federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of Ukraine announced an investigation into Joe Biden, Trump's political rival..
I understand you fucking Trumpettes are dumber than shit but that is obviously a crime.

So, this proves there are no documents in the White House that would clear Trump.
why didn't schitt's go to court and find out? it's his impeachment proceedings that you all are now saying failed. I agree. bigly in fact.
They have evidence.

I guess the decision will be based on all the already gathered evidence from all those witness who had testified that Trump did it.

Forum List

Back