Democrats: Gerrymandering a threat to democracy...

States don't have a choice when the Federal government makes a law.

Are you even a fucking American? How do you not know this?
Exactly... And congressmen and senators represent States... Which is why they are not voting for your federal takeover of state election powers...

Exactly... And congressmen and senators represent States...

States don't have a choice when the Federal government makes a law.

Here is the 10th amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

... while they Gerrymander five Republican seats out of existence in New York.

Bet you didn't hear about that in the leftist controlled media...

Or that Democrats have flipped more seats through redistricting this election cycle than Republican have...

Shhh... Media say Dems good ... Republicans bad...

You don't understand. Gerrymandering is only bad when the other side does it. When you do it, it is democracy and the will of the people.

If Gerrymandering is wrong, then those who are railing against it are fucking hypocrites if they persist in it.

Period.

If you refuse to live by the same laws you advocate for others, you are the worst kind of hypocrite.
Here is my stance, I will never change my mind.
I don't care which party does it or draws the lines.
It is WRONG. Gerrymandering is completely WRONG. It's a 'currently legal' form of cheating.

What is wrong with county lines to determine a District?
Is there something wrong with that solution.
Tell me if that is a terrible idea?

Sure, combine counties to make a District, but drawing squiggly lines through many counties is NOT the intent.

Or that Democrats have flipped more seats through redistricting this election cycle than Republican have...

Oh please stop it

Gerrymandering is clearly a perversion of our system. It's not supposed to work that way.

But I think the biggest threat to democracy, one Democrats and most Republicans won't admit: government has too much power. The more power government has, the more desperate people are to control it.

If you look at some of the districts in Chicago you will see the utter hypocrisy of when Demorats complain about gerrymandering!

Forum List

Back