Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

If Mexico doesn't want to take care of these people, they should seal their southern border.

If my AUnt had balls, she'd be my uncle. The point is, they are getting into Mexico, because a large chunk of Mexico's economy is based on tourism.

Currently, 99.9% of them.
So you don't have anything to back that number up, do you?
And that's the problem.
Only for you. I'm all for more immigration. My dad was an immigrant and my wife is an immigrant.

We could do a lot of things. Some will hurt us too. They'll hurt Mexico more.

Isn't that kind of like going after a fly with a sledgehammer? It seems wrecking our economy to make another country comply with a bad policy that our own courts were on the verge of rejecting is a bit silly.

Then what? Elect Trump. He installed remain in Mexico his first term. Mexico bitched then complied. Short Stairs *Joe is a world wide joke. Everyone tells him to fuck off. He’s weak and worthless.
Trump's Stay in Mexico policy only involved 70,000 people. the rest kept crossing the border.

It's like everything else Trump did... Big on hype, short on substance.

A lion, a tiger and a hyena invite the sheep over to discuss the menu they've prepared for supper.

That's basically what gets pawned off as ''bipartisan'' these days.

What scenario does the sheep not get eaten? Do you think it's less likely to be eaten if it refuses to go along?

Let's dump the bad analogies, shall we?

We have an immigration problem because we have a job shortage, and they have a people surplus.

If my AUnt had balls, she'd be my uncle. The point is, they are getting into Mexico, because a large chunk of Mexico's economy is based on tourism.

Only for you. I'm all for more immigration. My dad was an immigrant and my wife is an immigrant.

Isn't that kind of like going after a fly with a sledgehammer? It seems wrecking our economy to make another country comply with a bad policy that our own courts were on the verge of rejecting is a bit silly.

Trump's Stay in Mexico policy only involved 70,000 people. the rest kept crossing the border.

The point is, they are getting into Mexico, because a large chunk of Mexico's economy is based on tourism.

The ones walking over their southern border are tourists?
Maybe they should also stop moving large numbers of foreigners north to our border?

Coming from a shithole isn't grounds for asylum.

Only for you. I'm all for more immigration.

Legal immigration can be good. Illegal, not so much.

Isn't that kind of like going after a fly with a sledgehammer?

Biden's border disaster is a fly?

It seems wrecking our economy to make another country comply with a bad policy

Wrecking? You have anything to back up that claim?

Trump's Stay in Mexico policy only involved 70,000 people.

Biden can do better. He can make 200,000 stay. Or 2,000,000.

Better than Biden... Big on failure, short on substance.

non responsive.
What is the legislative limit on admitting people claiming asylum now?
Simple question and, a question you could answer if the GOP would do it's job rather than whining about Biden trying to do it for them.

What is the legislative limit on admitting people claiming asylum now?

Doesn't the legislation say you have to be at a port of entry?
Doesn't the legislation say you have make a claim at the first safe country?

The ones walking over their southern border are tourists?
Maybe they should also stop moving large numbers of foreigners north to our border?

Or maybe we need to fix our immigration system.

Coming from a shithole isn't grounds for asylum.

No, but being under real threat of death is.

Biden's border disaster is a fly?

It's only a disaster to you. Has no effect on my life at all.

Biden can do better. He can make 200,000 stay. Or 2,000,000.
What incentive would they have to do that?

The problem with Stay in Mexico was that Trump promised that if they did, he pinky swore their asylum claims would be processed.

What scenario does the sheep not get eaten? Do you think it's less likely to be eaten if it refuses to go along?

Let's dump the bad analogies, shall we?

We have an immigration problem because we have a job shortage, and they have a people surplus.
It doesn't mean we need to let these greaseballs in willy-nilly either.

In short, and patriots like j-mac agree with me on this, is that "bipartisanship" to Democrats is for Republicans to sell themselves out to the Left in order to be accepted into DC society.

It doesn't mean we need to let these greaseballs in willy-nilly either.

No, it doesn't.

What we should do is follow our own laws.

Our current law requires that an asylum claim be adjudicated in 180 days.

Well, I can tell you this. My wife claimed asylum from China in 2017. She was still waiting for her asylum hearing last year when we got married. Now we are going for a marriage sponsorship. That will only take a year to get resolved.

The problem with Stay in Mexico was that Trump promised that if they did, he pinky swore their asylum claims would be processed.

Seal the border and then we can discuss a fix.

Under real threat of death because you live in a shit hole isn't grounds for asylum.

It's a disaster for the Dems, look at their panic.

Mexico or the illegal aliens?

We should absolutely process them. Now. Before they enter.

If brought to the floor, the bill 9would pass both Houses with overwhelming support.

What is partisan is Republicans blocking the bill because Trump does not want Biden to have a victory in the Immigration Crisis
What is really political is Democrats ( and RINO Republicans) in the Senate totally ignoring spending bills passed by the House of Representatives. The link below is several months old but shows the Democrat strategy that was also used when Pelosi was speaker.

Seal the border and then we can discuss a fix.
Border can't be sealed. Trump couldn't do it. Biden couldn't do it.

If you want to solve the immigration problem, you have to fix everything else.

It's kind of stupid to think that people who travelled thousands of miles over oceans and mountains are going to be deterred by a fence that can be foiled with $100 of tools from the home depot.

Under real threat of death because you live in a shit hole isn't grounds for asylum.

Actually, it is. In fact, even the threat of oppression is. Heck, those German Knuckleheads who claimed asylum because they couldn't homeschool their kids because the kids might hear a fairy tale, didn't get thrown out after 17 years of litigation.

It's a disaster for the Dems, look at their panic.
Nah, you guys just took on ownership of the border crisis when you killed the border deal.

You have to hand it to those that truly understand the psychological nature of human behavior and how brilliant the wicked are at creating strife under the guise of bringing people together. Really need to stand in awe.

We can repeat it over and over again. We know how desperately the democrats need to have all minorities truly believe they are victims of capitalism or whites.

It is amazing how propaganda works and how saturated we are with the divide and conquer strategy.

Let's think about this. They have actually made it so that if anyone says all lives matter, it is the same thing as saying HEIL HITLER!!!!

You need to understand how crucial it is for the democrats that all minorities NEED TO BELIEVE they are victims of America.

If minorities didn't believe it, their entire platform would disintegrate and they know it all too well.

The wickedness of the left is truly scary and until we all understand that fact about democrats then this "peace" or dream of MLK will never be realized. Don't ever think for one single second that democrats don't fully understand that reality.
Absolute truth.

70,000? Love to see your source for that claim. I’m guessing it’s just your feelings.

70,000? Love to see your source for that claim. I’m guessing it’s just your feelings.
You are right, the actual number was even LOWER than that.

By June 2019, over 12,000 migrants had been returned to Mexico under the policy.[7] By September 2019, 47,000 people had been returned;[14] and 57,000 by December 2019.[15] Human Rights First found that at least 636 of those returned were victims of violent crimes in Mexico, including kidnapping, rape, torture, and assault.[15] As of September 2019, fewer than 10,000 migrants in the program had their cases reviewed: 11 had been granted asylum; 5,085 cases were denied; and 4,471 cases were dismissed without being evaluated, often on procedural grounds. The asylum admission rate for the program, 0.1%, is dramatically lower than the 20% among other arriving immigrants.[14]

It's kind of stupid to think that people who travelled thousands of miles over oceans and mountains are going to be deterred by a fence that can be foiled with $100 of tools from the home depot.

Actually, it is. In fact, even the threat of oppression is. Heck, those German Knuckleheads who claimed asylum because they couldn't homeschool their kids because the kids might hear a fairy tale, didn't get thrown out after 17 years of litigation.

Nah, you guys just took on ownership of the border crisis when you killed the border deal.

They can be sealed a hell of a lot better than they are now.

Biden can't fix anything.

It's true, we need more than a simple wall or fence. It requires personnel and a president who won't give the illegals a ride into the interior.

Actually, it is. In fact, even the threat of oppression is.

Well, that's the first thing Trump can fix.

Heck, those German Knuckleheads who claimed asylum because they couldn't homeschool their kids because the kids might hear a fairy tale, didn't get thrown out after 17 years of litigation.

And that's the second thing.

Biden owned it when he said they should surge the border. And every day since when he made things worse. Just listen to our fellow Chicagoans, the black ones.

They're kinda pissed that Brandon is giving the illegals their stuff.

The House bill is shit.. that's why the Senate isn't considering it.
The House bills are reasonable spending bills. When the Senate refuses to take them up, it becomes necessary to pass Continuing Resolutions, loaded with Democrat pork, to avoid a government shutdown.

Forum List

Back