Democrats get man fired for calling Trayvon Martin a thug

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All the evidence indicates Tray was a thug but that shouldn't matter anyway. Whatever happened to free speech.?

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.: Beach officer fired over Trayvon Martin comments - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

saturday, 08.10.13
- A Florida beach safety officer has been fired over comments he is accused of making on Facebook regarding Trayvon Martin.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported Todd Snipes was fired Friday for unprofessional conduct. County officials say Snipes showed "horrible judgment made worse during a racially charged atmosphere."

Snipes is accused of writing a post on Facebook after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the 17-year-old's death that read: "Another thug gone. Pull up your pants and be respectful. Bye bye thug r.i.p."

Snipes was a Volusia lifeguard for 24 years and a law enforcement officer for 15. An official said Snipes apologized but that his remorse was "not in any way proportionate to this damage

He has free speech. Nobody stopped him from saying it. It doesn't mean that free speech doesn't carry consequences sometimes.

• Banned
He has free speech. Nobody stopped him from saying it. It doesn't mean that free speech doesn't carry consequences sometimes.

HAHAHA. uranidiot. And if he had been thrown in prison you'd say the same - "You can say what you want but then you have to face the consequences".

Liberals despise free speech.

Okay, I am just curious, where does it say Democrats had anything to do with the cheep ass firing? Fired for posting on Facebook? That is bullshit!

Immie

• Banned
Okay, I am just curious, where does it say Democrats had anything to do with the cheep ass firing? Fired for posting on Facebook? That is bullshit!

Immie

Oh get outta here. You think the Klan got him fired? It was the dems and you are a moron.

George Zimmerman is a Murderer.

Yes he is. But, he had a right to defend himself and that's why he was acquitted of all charges.

What the left is upset about is that Zimmerman didn't let himself get beaten up like that 13 year old boy on the bus did. He fought back. Spread that one around to enough people and these random beatings might stop.

HAHAHA. uranidiot. And if he had been thrown in prison you'd say the same - "You can say what you want but then you have to face the consequences".

No, I wouldn't have. That is my point. He wasn't thrown in prison because we have free speech in this country. However, if the Daytona Beach PD feels that his comments hurt the image of their department and could possibly cause distrust of them among the public then they were well within their rights to dismiss him. Personally, I would not have fired him, but I would have made it very clear to him he needs to be mindful of his actions even off duty because it can reflect poorly on the department as a whole.

Immie

Oh get outta here. You think the Klan got him fired? It was the dems and you are a moron.

Which Democrats got him fired?

Above all, don't say anything true.

Trayvon Martin was a thug.

You're both wrong. Martin was not a thug and Zimmerman is not a murderer.

Martin beat up a bus driver. He beat up another guy and when he won the fight his girl friend tweeted, good you don't have to fight him again and he tweeted back he will because the guy didn't "bleed" enough for him. To me, that's the very definition of a "thug".

Above all, don't say anything true.

Trayvon Martin was a thug.

You're both wrong. Martin was not a thug and Zimmerman is not a murderer.

Martin beat up a bus driver. He beat up another guy and when he won the fight his girl friend tweeted, good you don't have to fight him again and he tweeted back he will because the guy didn't "bleed" enough for him. To me, that's the very definition of a "thug".

You Old School wit dat, they be New School.

All the evidence indicates Tray was a thug but that shouldn't matter anyway. Whatever happened to free speech.?

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.: Beach officer fired over Trayvon Martin comments - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

saturday, 08.10.13
- A Florida beach safety officer has been fired over comments he is accused of making on Facebook regarding Trayvon Martin.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported Todd Snipes was fired Friday for unprofessional conduct. County officials say Snipes showed "horrible judgment made worse during a racially charged atmosphere."

Snipes is accused of writing a post on Facebook after George Zimmerman's acquittal in the 17-year-old's death that read: "Another thug gone. Pull up your pants and be respectful. Bye bye thug r.i.p."

Snipes was a Volusia lifeguard for 24 years and a law enforcement officer for 15. An official said Snipes apologized but that his remorse was "not in any way proportionate to this damage

The first amendment doesn't keep you from getting fired, you know.

Liberals despise free speech.
WAS he arrested and thrown into prison?

Forum List

Back