Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party
The fact that he did get a job and became top of field makes him wrong? Do you idiots ever read what you post?

What does that have to do with fighting for policies to help other minorities from doing what he did? Instead, he seems willing to destroy the same programs that he benefitted from

ben-carson-hypocrisy-meme.jpg

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party
The fact that he did get a job and became top of field makes him wrong? Do you idiots ever read what you post?

What does that have to do with fighting for policies to help other minorities from doing what he did? Instead, he seems willing to destroy the same programs that he benefitted from

Carson is an exception to the policies he benefited from. Maybe he realizes that most minorities are hurt by the policies that enable a welfare state.

Maybe he wants real change that helps and motivates people to realize their full potential.

Liberals are well known racists who pretend to defend democracy and freedom of speech but at the same time they put labels on everyone they dislike.

Carson is an exception to the policies he benefited from. Maybe he realizes that most minorities are hurt by the policies that enable a welfare state.

Maybe he wants real change that helps and motivates people to realize their full potential.

Policies that fed him and put a roof over his head?
Policies that provided an education he couldn't have afforded otherwise?

Those are the things he wants to deny other blacks?

Um, what?

Carson was never a "slave".

He did, by the way, take advantage of multiple government programs to help him achieve his success. And his mother was helped along the way as well.

What Carson wants to do is shut off the spigot for those behind him. Mainly? Because he's a selfish sociopath.

That's not a good quality in a politician.
Don't tell me, tell the retard Thanatos.

Um, what?

Carson was never a "slave".

He did, by the way, take advantage of multiple government programs to help him achieve his success. And his mother was helped along the way as well.

What Carson wants to do is shut off the spigot for those behind him. Mainly? Because he's a selfish sociopath.

That's not a good quality in a politician.

yeah, as did that Obama. Lizzy Warren LIED about her heritage to take advantage of government programs and YOU IN THEIR BASE.

so don't sit here and judge others when you didn't care about those I mentioned and instead VOTED for them to be your Masters
Interesting that Bush sunk and you defended him until he was gone then you stopped defending him but then very quickly forgot the mess Obama has dealt with is BUSH's mess. So he has done a fanfuckingtastic job if you ask me. In regards to your picture asking if we are embarrassed that we elected Obama? No. In fact over any of the GOP contenders he would win a 3rd term. That's how fucked up you and your party are bitch.

But then he wouldn't be a Republican if he showed poor people any empathy.

I have a Catholic friend who is against all programs that help poor people. Then I find out his father died and his poor mother was giving a free ride to send his Catholic ass to Catholic private school.

But I guess with the brainwashing he got, she maybe didn't pay for it but he is. The guilt alone. Fuck it send me to a public school. LOL.

But you should have seen how offended he got when I said his mother basically took advantage of the very kinds of programs he wants to eliminate.

Of course he thinks he's the exception to the rule! Every rich hypocrite does.

If Carson were not one of the very few that was helped, those government welfare programs might not have been so bad. That those like him are so very rare is what makes them wasted money which has simply made a permanent underclass.

We usually get pimps, drug dealers and thugs for our money, and lots of fatherless babies of course.

The GOP gets charged with "Racism" because they are essentially racist.

Yeah, a couple videos and that BRANDS all Republicans. and just because you deem those racist doesn't mean jack to rest of people. what it shows is you all are hard up to cover up your own Racism and Bigotry. guess what it's not working. so go sit down already stop overrunning every damn thread with your ugliness and BIGOTRY

If Carson were not one of the very few that was helped, those government welfare programs might not have been so bad. That those like him are so very rare is what makes them wasted money which has simply made a permanent underclass.

We usually get pimps, drug dealers and thugs for our money, and lots of fatherless babies of course.

Becoming a brain surgeon is extremely rare......becoming a productive member of society is not

Becoming a brain surgeon is extremely rare......becoming a productive member of society is not
That's the point, we get a million thugs for every neurosurgeon for our welfare money.

Yeah, but we know that fat Mike Brown was going to refrigerator college.:badgrin:

You are calling me a liar, but I have never lied on these boards. That is as bad as these people calling you a racist. Shame on you.

You called me a liar and by doing so you are lying. Shame on YOU!
You told me to quit lying. You cannot even remember what you posted, which is pretty pathetic.
Even for a racist.

I don't dispute I called you a liar and you called me a liar.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.
We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

Do you deny the quote, because if you accuse someone of making shit up, you are calling them a liar. Then you said "shame on you." Now, you are calling me pathetic for not remembering what I posted. Does the same apply to you? Of course not, just make up your excuses.
Man, pathetic was right, along with taking yourself way too serious.

You are pathetic and a liar. Thanks for proving the point. Liberals can't concede to anything and use racism to demean and minimize the opposition.

You are disgusting.
You cannot even come up with anything original or true.

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.
ok i agree.....but what if they dont sound racist and get called it anyway?.....
Then the person calling them racist is wrong.

*facepalm*

See what happens when Trump runs for President? The outrageously stupid become even more outrageously stupid.

Forum List

Back