Democrats hate Carson because he is black

60 million idiots elected someone they claim has such vast experience in politics despite his less than one term on the national level. Interesting how much so little time on the national level is deemed worthy when the color of your skin is that of a concept trying to be met.
Okay...so far, from the Obama haters...we have "zero political experience" and now "not enough political experience"...you guys should get your steps back in lock

How can you criticize Obama have having "little", without criticizing Carson for having none?

How can your left hemisphere look your right hemisphere in the eye?

Zero experience is not enough political experience but you guys elected Obama anyway. How can you say it's wrong for people to support Carson when you did the same thing with Obama.

That's the life of a two faced hypocrite. I'm not sure Carson is the one. but he has the same experience of that community agitator. and Obama lied to them even before he was elected. He promised he would do ONE term as a Senator in Congress before he ran for King. and they kicked Hillary to the curb FOR HIM

They chose skin color over reproductive organ.
I hope it's okay if your post makes no sense to me
I don't expect you to be able to comprehend much above the basic information level.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.
Anti black.... treating black people like everyone else is anti black to you ignorant fools.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.
Dummy democrats were and are the slave masters

12108215_10207819255658645_6318078849431980660_n.jpg

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.
We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

I was called racist on another board because I didn't want Obamacare. I said there wasn't enough evidence on the Zimmerman case and was called racist.

Quit lying, you are looking stupid. Can't you libs tell the truth at least once?
You are calling me a liar, but I have never lied on these boards. That is as bad as these people calling you a racist. Shame on you.

You called me a liar and by doing so you are lying. Shame on YOU!
You told me to quit lying. You cannot even remember what you posted, which is pretty pathetic.
Even for a racist.

I don't dispute I called you a liar and you called me a liar.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

Do you deny the quote, because if you accuse someone of making shit up, you are calling them a liar. Then you said "shame on you." Now, you are calling me pathetic for not remembering what I posted. Does the same apply to you? Of course not, just make up your excuses.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party
The fact that he did get a job and became top of field makes him wrong? Do you idiots ever read what you post?

this is what the Democrat party THINKS of YOU in their base. and when people asked her to give them more debates. SHE told them and you to GO TO HELL. and do you care? But you sit and bitch about the Republicans when you need to clean up your own party

snip;
Halperin Calls DWS A Disgrace: DNC Chair is Abusing her Power

BY: Jenna Lifhits
October 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Bloomberg’sMark Halperin charged Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, with an unprecedented abuse of power Monday, referring to her controversial decision to limit the number of Democratic debates to six.

“In my career I cannot think of another more obvious abuse of power by a national chair of either party,” Halperin said. “It is a disgrace. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is facing some public heat and she’s just going to sit and take it.”

Wasserman Schultz’s decision to limit the quantity of Democratic debates came under fire again this week after the New York Times reported that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) was disinvited from the first Democratic primary debate after she publicly disagreed with Schultz’s decision.

Democratic presidential candidates Martin O’Malley and Bernie Sanders have also expressed frustration about the limited number of debates. O’Malley echoed Halperin’s charge after a DNC meeting in August, saying, “You will not find an example of this sort of limiting of debates in the history of the Democratic Party.”

Some have accused the DNC chairwoman of manipulating the debates in favor of Clinton, her longtime friend.

all of it here.
Halperin Calls DWS A Disgrace: DNC Chair is Abusing her Power

Democrats don't hate Rain Man Carson. We just think he's an idiot savant.

We think you are just an idiot.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party

So, you would be disappointed in any black conservative. That's as racist as it is clear.

I was called racist on another board because I didn't want Obamacare. I said there wasn't enough evidence on the Zimmerman case and was called racist.

Quit lying, you are looking stupid. Can't you libs tell the truth at least once?
You are calling me a liar, but I have never lied on these boards. That is as bad as these people calling you a racist. Shame on you.

You told me to quit lying. You cannot even remember what you posted, which is pretty pathetic.
Even for a racist.

Do you deny the quote, because if you accuse someone of making shit up, you are calling them a liar. Then you said "shame on you." Now, you are calling me pathetic for not remembering what I posted. Does the same apply to you? Of course not, just make up your excuses.
Man, pathetic was right, along with taking yourself way too serious.

Haven't you guys heard his ridiculous comments on Jews and Hitler? It's not that he's black, it's that he is as stupid as fuck. Even you ding-a-lings have to admit that.
Ya a brain surgeon dumb as fuck lol look in the mirror to see dumb as fuck.
Oh puh leaze. How many times has your kind said that scientists are stupid. They only have book smarts and can't tie their shoes.

Well, there ya go. A perfect example.

Wait a minute. You don't seriously believe all the stupid shit he's been saying? No one could be that dumb. I just assumed he was a place holder until someone even more ridiculous and white came along.

Even for a racist.

Man, pathetic was right, along with taking yourself way too serious.

You are pathetic and a liar. Thanks for proving the point. Liberals can't concede to anything and use racism to demean and minimize the opposition.

You are disgusting.

Fucking liberals. ....God Damned Racist Bastianiches.

Forum List

Back