Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.
You are racists because of your actions both past and present

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

When the "left" demands Carson go back to Africa, claims he's Muslim and not a United States citizen, then circulates photo's like these....

11683096-large.jpg

You might have a point.

But we all know that's not going to happen, don't we?

Laughing....rather desperate to change the topic, aren't we?

Obama is the man that has won every election he's competed for. Carson hasn't so much won an election as prom queen.

Nor do I recall Obama demanding that religiously based organizations that criticized him be stripped of their non-profit status. But 'never won Prom Queen' Carson is demanding that CAIR be stripped of their non-profit status. You were saying about 'thin skinned'?

With your ilk hysterically insisting that Carson is being 'lynched', and Carson himself demanding that religious organizations be punished for criticizing him........it doesn't seem that Carson handles criticism well at all.

Really?

{The dust had barely settled on the Supreme Court’s gay marriage ruling before some critics began ramping up suggestions that churches that are theologically opposed to gay marriage deserve to lose their tax-exempt status — a proposal that conservative attorneys and a charitable giving expert patently dismissed in separate statements to TheBlaze this week.}

Will Churches Lose Their Tax-Exempt Status in the Wake of the Supreme Court’s Gay Marriage Ruling?

The democrat war on Christianity relies on attacking the financial foundations of churches.

And when did Obama call for churches to lose their tax exempt status in the wake of the Supreme Court Gay marriage ruling?

Or did you even bother reading what you replied to and bolded?

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

When the "left" demands Carson go back to Africa, claims he's Muslim and not a United States citizen, then circulates photo's like these....

11683096-large.jpg

You might have a point.

My favorite is David Duke supporter Steven....whose avatar is a picture of Michelle and Obama as Chimpanzees.

Nope, no racism there!

11683096-large.jpg

You might have a point.

My favorite is David Duke supporter Steven....whose avatar is a picture of Michelle and Obama as Chimpanzees.

Nope, no racism there!

I think I've got that one on ignore. :D

And when did Obama call for churches to lose their tax exempt status in the wake of the Supreme Court Gay marriage ruling?

Or did you even bother reading what you replied to and bolded?

YAWN..

Obama pitches new nonprofit rules

And where in those new rules did Obama call for churches to lose their tax exempt status in the wake of the Supreme Court Gay marriage ruling?

Remembering of course that the 'new rules' you're citing came BEFORE the USSC ruling. So the ruling in 2015.....caused the rule changes in 2013. Changes that don't even mention churches?

You really didn't think this through, did you?

Nope, no racism there!

Yeah, you hyper-partisan dims never stoop to such things..

ChimpOmatic_main.jpg

So you're honestly trying to argue that a supporter of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, a poster who calls blacks 'violent animals' and portrays the president and first ladies and chimpazees....

....wasn't motivated by racism?

Sigh. Really?

And where in those new rules did Obama call for churches to lose their tax exempt status in the wake of the Supreme Court Gay marriage ruling?

Remembering of course that the 'new rules' you're citing came BEFORE the USSC ruling. So the ruling in 2015.....caused the rule changes in 2013. Changes that don't even mention churches?

Don't throw out your back moving those goal posts.

What was it you said?

Oh yes;

Nor do I recall Obama demanding that religiously based organizations that criticized him be stripped of their non-profit status.

[

So you're honestly trying to argue that a David Duke supporter who calls blacks 'violent animals' and portrays the president and first ladies and chimpazees....

Sigh.

So, it's okay when you do it?

Yep, one law for commoners and Republicans, democrats are exempt.

Don't throw out your back moving those goal posts.

What was it you said?

Oh yes;

Nor do I recall Obama demanding that religiously based organizations that criticized him be stripped of their non-profit status.
Ah, so you've abandoned all that babble about churches losing their non-profit status in the wake of the recent supreme court ruling.

Good. You can be taught.

Where in the new rules does it state that non-profits that criticize Obama lose their non-profit status. And can you cite a single non-profit that Obama has ever called lose its non-profit status for criticizing him?

If so, name it. With evidence.

[

So you're honestly trying to argue that a David Duke supporter who calls blacks 'violent animals' and portrays the president and first ladies and chimpazees....

Sigh.

So, it's okay when you do it?

Yep, one law for commoners and Republicans, democrats are exempt.
Laughing..,..and more deflection. How did I know that was coming?

Keep trying to deny that Steven, our resident birther and David Duke supporter isn't racist. It makes me giggle.

And a race hustling fraud like Sharpton visits the White House over 40 times. What's that all about? You're a supporter of Al Sharpton?

So much for your 'truth'. The moment I ask you to back it up with actual quotes......you start babbling about Sharpton.

Can I take it from your complete abandonment of your claims of 'truth', that the word didn't end up meaning what you thought it meant?
Your "substance" is to ignore the truth about Obama being a lying corrupt race hustler. What a shameful act.

My 'substance' is to hold you to your claims about 'truth'. And laugh as you desperately try to abandon them.

Again, I don't think 'truth' means what you think it means.
The truth is your president sent Sharpton to Ferguson to deliberately lie and stir up racial strife. Despicable act by a President. Shameful.

And a race hustling fraud like Sharpton visits the White House over 40 times. What's that all about? You're a supporter of Al Sharpton?

So much for your 'truth'. The moment I ask you to back it up with actual quotes......you start babbling about Sharpton.

Can I take it from your complete abandonment of your claims of 'truth', that the word didn't end up meaning what you thought it meant?
Your "substance" is to ignore the truth about Obama being a lying corrupt race hustler. What a shameful act.

My 'substance' is to hold you to your claims about 'truth'. And laugh as you desperately try to abandon them.

The truth is your president sent Sharpton to Ferguson to deliberately lie and stir up racial strife. Despicable act by a President. Shameful.

The claim I'm holding you to is that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racism. The claim I was shredding when you called it 'truth'.

You've abandoned it utterly. As well you should have. It was useless idiocy.

The claim I'm holding you to is that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racism. The claim I was shredding when you called it 'truth'.

You've abandoned it utterly. As well you should have. It was useless idiocy.

That's a valid claim. Obama himself is the first one to mention his skin color would be an issue. He's nothing but a typical leftist black race hustler.

Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.

You act like people are magically book smart. They aren't. They just apply themselves and start reading. It costs nothing to get a library card and picking out some books.
Bullshit. My brothers smarter than me and my nephews smarter than his brother.

You fail to realize not everyone's as smart as you and you think whoever isn't shouldn't make a living wage
Except unlike you conservatives know black people are not stupid because of skin color. You racists are disgusting

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

Barack "Hussein" Obama
He is not a "real" American
We can't be sure he isn't a Muslim
Obama is "divisive"
He can't speak without a teleprompter

Racist? How can that be racist if we didn't call him n*gger?
We already know you are racist. Why do you keep bringing up shit hillary created?

Forum List

Back