Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Chris Matthews Unloads: Obama's Critics Are Driven By ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../chris-matthews-obama-s...
Talking Points Memo
Aug 28, 2013 - Chris Matthews Unloads: Obama's Critics Are Driven By Racism (VIDEO) ... Wednesday against critics of President Barack Obama, arguing that efforts ... Benghazi Committee Ex-Staffer Alleges He Was Fired For Refusing To

You said ANY criticism of Obama was based on racism. Mathews cites only three specific issues: Impeachment, repealing Obamacare and Birtherism.

Those are ALL issues? And Mathews is ALL democrats?

Laughing.....really?

Republicans are having a thriving and lively debate of substance in their Party

And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Some Republicans were caught actually sobbing after Kevin McCarthy dropped out of the House speaker race

Some Republicans were caught actually sobbing after Kevin McCarthy dropped out of the House speaker race

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

The Republicans’ Incompetence Caucus

The House Republican caucus is close to ungovernable these days. How did this situation come about?

This was not just the work of the Freedom Caucus or Ted Cruz or one month’s activity. The Republican Party’s capacity for effective self-governance degraded slowly, over the course of a long chain of rhetorical excesses, mental corruptions and philosophical betrayals. Basically, the party abandoned traditional conservatism for right-wing radicalism. Republicans came to see themselves as insurgents and revolutionaries, and every revolution tends toward anarchy and ends up devouring its own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/opinion/the-republicans-incompetence-caucus.html

'Jaw Dropping Incomptence' ...And this from a life long conservative.

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

And demonstrate why republicans are in this pickle to begin with.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.

people on the Left have accuses right-wingers of wanting to lynch obama for years.

obama plays the race card all the time; even if he has avoided the use of that particular word

seriously does that one word mean everything? if obama didnt use the word lynch does that mean he hasnt played the race card

you're a joke skylar

I'm the one still laughing at the fact that you can't provide me a single example of Obama ever saying that the media is trying to 'lynch him', as your fringe right ilk have done in this very thread regarding Carson.

So the 'thinnest skin in history'....except your ilk, huh?

Chris Matthews Unloads: Obama's Critics Are Driven By ...
talkingpointsmemo.com/.../chris-matthews-obama-s...
Talking Points Memo
Aug 28, 2013 - Chris Matthews Unloads: Obama's Critics Are Driven By Racism (VIDEO) ... Wednesday against critics of President Barack Obama, arguing that efforts ... Benghazi Committee Ex-Staffer Alleges He Was Fired For Refusing To

You said ANY criticism of Obama was based on racism. Mathews cites only three specific issues: Impeachment, repealing Obamacare and Birtherism.

Those are ALL issues? And Mathews is ALL democrats?

Laughing.....really?

i said there are people here dismiss ALL criticism of obama as racist. what part dont you get

Asclepias is one just poster

so is Franco

seriously does that one word mean everything? if obama didnt use the word lynch does that mean he hasnt played the race card

you're a joke skylar

I'm the one still laughing at the fact that you can't provide me a single example of Obama ever saying that the media is trying to 'lynch him', as your fringe right ilk have done in this very thread regarding Carson.

i'm still laughing that you cant see you're embarrassing yourself playing semantics

you have been given proof obama is a thin-skinned race baitor

And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

The House Republican caucus is close to ungovernable these days. How did this situation come about?

This was not just the work of the Freedom Caucus or Ted Cruz or one month’s activity. The Republican Party’s capacity for effective self-governance degraded slowly, over the course of a long chain of rhetorical excesses, mental corruptions and philosophical betrayals. Basically, the party abandoned traditional conservatism for right-wing radicalism. Republicans came to see themselves as insurgents and revolutionaries, and every revolution tends toward anarchy and ends up devouring its own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/opinion/the-republicans-incompetence-caucus.html

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.

And who said otherwise?

remember, the person that Bedowin is quoting when claiming that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist.....

....is Bedowin.

you're a joke skylar

i'm still laughing that you cant see you're embarrassing yourself playing semantics

Laughing...just admit Obama isn't anywhere near as thin skinned or hysteric as your ilk is in this this very thread in their jibbering defense of Carson from criticism.

Show a shred of integrity....as we both know its true.

And who said otherwise?

remember, the person that Bedowin is quoting when claiming that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist.....

....is Bedowin.

yawn

not really

here's the post of one well-known poster here:

paint my house said:
Still trying to find out why the ******* and wetbacks are too stupid to vote for the GOP?

you're a joke skylar

Laughing...just admit Obama isn't anywhere near as thin skinned or hysteric as your ilk is in this this very thread in their jibbering defense of Carson from criticism.

keep lauging; while you make a fool of yourself wallowing in denial

sad

And who said otherwise?

....is Bedowin.

yawn

not really

The word you're looking for is 'exclusively'. As no one save you has said that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

Yawn.....shall I take a nap while you search? Or are you just gonna give us more snivelling excuses why you can't back up your claims?

Add rdean, JB, CC. Those a couple that were consistent.

Then quote them saying that all criticism of Obama is racist.

Or that 'democrats believe' that all criticism of Obama is racist.

if you didnt believe it was true you wouldnt be serial -posting dummy. poor desperate self-deceiver

now is there an archives function on these message boards?
because i can fill up the next 4 pages with posts of race-bating left-wingers dismissing ALL, YES ALL criticism of obama as racist

And who said otherwise?

....is Bedowin.

yawn

not really

The word you're looking for is 'exclusively'. As no one save you has said that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist. If you believe otherwise, quote them.

Yawn.....shall I take a nap while you search? Or are you just gonna give us more snivelling excuses why you can't back up your claims?

yes take a nap; before you have an aneurysm or something

And who said otherwise?

....is Bedowin.

yawn

not really

Dr. Carson is a word renowned neurosurgeon. Your president is a corrupt lying race hustler. Period.

you're a joke skylar

sad

Says the poor soul who STILL can't quote Obama ever claiming the 'trying to lynch him'.

Where I can quote your ilk doing that in this very thread regarding Carson.

Do I need to get your ilk their fainting couch? Or should I just wait while you scour Breitbart, desperately looking for someone to tell you what to think?

you're a joke skylar

sad

Says the poor soul who STILL can't quote Obama ever claiming the 'trying to lynch him'.

Where I can quote your ilk doing that in this very thread regarding Carson.

Do I need to get your ilk their fainting couch? Or should I just wait while you scour Breitbart, desperately looking for someone to tell you what to think?
And a race hustling fraud like Sharpton visits the White House over 40 times. What's that all about? You're a supporter of Al Sharpton?

Add rdean, JB, CC. Those a couple that were consistent.

Then quote them saying that all criticism of Obama is racist.

Or that 'democrats believe' that all criticism of Obama is racist.

I never stated that, they are ones that called me racist because I disagreed with Obama's policies.

Before you go after Republicans, go clean your house. Eight years of idiots claiming people were racist for disagreeing with Obama. Now when it is turned back, the Dems come unglued.

Give me a break.

Forum List

Back