Democrats hate Carson because he is black

left-wingers calling Carson a sell-out, token and an Uncle Tom

the Left crying that Carson is playing the victim while the Left mindlessly defends obama's every failed move, pretends his failures are successes, and dismisses every ctiticiam of him as coming from racists

there is no getting to left-wingers so brainwashed, so ignorant, so hypocritical, so willing to LIE TO THEMSELVES

The 'left' isn't talking about Carson much, with most caring less. Carson's battle is with irrelevance. Which is why you're trying to portray him as being the victim of so much abuse: because at least then he'd be relevant.

Alas, the truth is far less dramatic: Carson doesn't matter much to this race.

he's in the top of the Republican field of candidates

PLEASE stop lying to yourself

the other day Carson was polling ahead of hillary in a head to head match-up

lying to yourself is pathetic

echo chamber: "Republicans are racist!"

evidence: none

And who has said that democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist?

I'll give you a hint: It wasn't a democrat.

the posts of a million left-wingers on this board did

try to keep up

A 'million', huh? Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote say, two such 'left wingers' saying as much.

Remember, ALL criticism against Obama is racist; That's your claim.

And since you couldn't answer, I'll let you off the hook: The person you were quoting was yourself. YOU said that all democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist.

The amusing part is where you pretended to speak for democrats. That was a hoot!

left-wingers calling Carson a sell-out, token and an Uncle Tom

the Left crying that Carson is playing the victim while the Left mindlessly defends obama's every failed move, pretends his failures are successes, and dismisses every ctiticiam of him as coming from racists

there is no getting to left-wingers so brainwashed, so ignorant, so hypocritical, so willing to LIE TO THEMSELVES

The 'left' isn't talking about Carson much, with most caring less. Carson's battle is with irrelevance. Which is why you're trying to portray him as being the victim of so much abuse: because at least then he'd be relevant.

Alas, the truth is far less dramatic: Carson doesn't matter much to this race.
Your president is a corrupt race hustling fraud. Your president is nothing but Al Sharpton after speech lessons.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Carson (R)
Clinton (D)
Spread

RCP Average 9/4 - 10/12 -- -- 48.8 43.2 Carson +5.6
FOX NewsFOX News 10/10 - 10/12 1004 RV 3.0 50 39 Carson +11
PPP (D)PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 1338 RV 2.7 48 44 Carson +4
NBC News/Wall St. JrnlNBC/WSJ 9/20 - 9/24 RV -- 46 45 Carson +1
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac 9/17 - 9/21 1574 RV 2.5 49 42 Carson +7
CNN/ORCCNN/ORC 9/4 - 9/8 930 RV 3.0 51 46 Carson +5
All General Election: Carson vs. Clinton Polling Data

thisis from TODAY'S REAL CLEAR POLITICS genius

Oh and it's an average of polls; not just one "right-wing poll"

Carson is hardly irrelevant

thanks for playing though

try to keep up

A 'million', huh? Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote say, two such 'left wingers' saying as much.

And since you couldn't answer, I'll let you off the hook: The person you were quoting was yourself. YOU said that all democrats believe that all criticism of Obama is racist.

The amusing part is where you pretended to speak for democrats. That was a hoot!
You know people who have criticized Obama have been labeled racist. You can deny it, but doing so is denying the truth.

try to keep up

the amusing part of this conversation is and has been from the start you lying to yourself

keep trying though............................................

By Fox News. How 'shocking'. When you look at any other poll, Clinton leads.

Laughing....says the guy that ignores anything but Fox News and Breitbart. You only listen to sources that say what you want to believe, oh Avatar of confirmation bias.

try to keep up

You know people who have criticized Obama have been labeled racist. You can deny it, but doing so is denying the truth.

he's projecting

and it's just sad at this point

try to keep up

Depends on the criticism. The allegation is that ALL criticism of Obama is labeled as racist.

And when I ask the folks in this thread making such a claim to back it up....

....I get nothing but snivelling excuses why they can't.

By Fox News. How 'shocking'. When you look at any other poll, Clinton leads.

Laughing....says the guy that ignores anything but Fox News and Breitbart. You only listen to sources that say what you want to believe, oh Avatar of confirmation bias.

you missed the CNN and NBC polls

how perfectly typical of somebody that lies to himself

12144759_10205347922636905_1955324039366665507_n.jpg

try to keep up

Depends on the criticism. The allegation is that ALL criticism of Obama is labeled as racist.

what excuse have i made?

i'm going to back it up and when i do you're going to take the same self-deluding cowardly approach you did earlier

typical

try to keep up

he's projecting

If its the 'truth', it will be remarkably easy to prove.

Yet you've spent 2 pages giving me excuse after excuse why you can't possibly back the claim up.

I don't think 'truth' means what you think it means. As you're equating 'truth' with any hapless nonsense that you imagine.

try to keep up

he's projecting

Yet you've spent 2 pages giving me excuse after excuse why you can't possibly back the claim up.

I don't think 'truth' means what you think it means. As you're equating 'truth' with any hapless nonsense that you imagine.
Are you denying your president sent Sharpton to Ferguson to spread the lie "hands up, don't shoot"?

try to keep up

what excuse have i made?

That its been said by a 'million' left leaning posters on this board. But when I ask you to show me 2 of the 'million'........you've got jack shit.

And shocker, you've just offered me another hapless deflection. For 'truth', you sure do seem to be running awfully hard away from it.

Show me. Don't tell me. Because so far....the only person you've quoted is yourself.

try to keep up

he's projecting

Are you denying your president sent Sharpton to Ferguson to spread the lie "hands up, don't shoot"?

Are you denying that you just awkwardly tried to change the topic and have abandoned the claim you insisted was 'truth' just a moment ago.

Apparently 'truth' in your estimation can't withstand a fact check. Or even much thought.

Try again.

And I'm still waiting for someone here to show us where Obama claimed that the media was trying to 'lynch him'. You know, the melodramatic babble that your ilk offered in this very thread regarding Carson?

seriously does that one word mean everything? if obama didnt use the word lynch does that mean he hasnt played the race card

you're a joke skylar

he's projecting

Are you denying that you just awkwardly tried to change the topic and have abandoned the claim you insisted was 'truth' just a moment ago.

Apparently 'truth' in your estimation can't withstand a fact check. Or even much thought.

Try again.

And I'm still waiting for someone here to show us where Obama claimed that the media was trying to 'lynch him'. You know, the melodramatic babble that your ilk offered in this very thread regarding Carson?
LOL. Your president is a corrupt lying race hustler and you can't address that "substance".

Forum List

Back