Democrats hate Carson because he is black

The GOP has Rubio, Cruz and Carson running.

One of those folks is a shoe in for the Nominee right?

It's almost a lock that the inclusive GOP will have a minority candidate!
Hey did you watch the democrat debate? I bet the non white candidate is a shoe in right? ..... except there is none.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Would you be able to provide any proof, or is this just a wild assertation?

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

if people on the Left had a shred of credibility remaining they could admit the Left already considers all criticism of obama as racist
Only stupid people think this.

Add rdean, JB, CC. Those a couple that were consistent.

Then quote them saying that all criticism of Obama is racist.

Or that 'democrats believe' that all criticism of Obama is racist.

I never stated that, they are ones that called me racist because I disagreed with Obama's policies.

The claim that's being discussed...is that democrats believe that any criticism of Obama is racist.

It seems even you won't touch that steaming rhetorical pile with a 10 foot pole.

Before you go after Republicans, go clean your house.

What, republicans aren't handle a little well deserved criticism? We've had claims of media 'lynchings', comparisons to 'Goebbels' and 'Pol Pot' and now calls that the criticism of the republican party end.

You guys are circling around Carson a little too emphatically. If he's genuinely that delicate, this really isn't the job for him.

Seems like Democrats can't stand criticism, they are the ones all hot and bothered by being called racist because they disagree with Carson?

Me I'm used to being called racist, it's been going on for awhile.

I think it is the Dems who can't take it, that's why all of you are crying about it.

I can't help it that you are all racists.

When you start with your PC police crap, you lose all credibility.
When you deny the PC Police crap, you lose all credibility.

Fortunately, there are many honest lefties out there, and the list continues to grow:
you should read an entire post before you reply. It was only two sentences.

"Democrats hate Carson because he is black"

Is that why Democrats put President Obama in the White House - TWICE? We don't like Rain Man Carson because we think he's stupid. Yeah, I know, he's a brain surgeon - but some idiot savants can do amazing things.

You voted for Obama because he was an Uncle Tom.

How did you happen to choose such an apt screen name for yourself? Did you think it was ironic? It isn't. LOL
I will take that as a yes. I am pretty too. Wanna get some tacos?

this is from poster Nutz again; an obama-bot; asking an Hispanic (left-winger ironically) if she wanted to get some tacos

wow!

Nutz was another one that call everyone that didn't agree with him racist. Hell, say anything about the tea party and he went over the top call you a racist.

Republicans are having a thriving and lively debate of substance in their Party

And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Some Republicans were caught actually sobbing after Kevin McCarthy dropped out of the House speaker race

Some Republicans were caught actually sobbing after Kevin McCarthy dropped out of the House speaker race

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

The Republicans’ Incompetence Caucus

The House Republican caucus is close to ungovernable these days. How did this situation come about?

This was not just the work of the Freedom Caucus or Ted Cruz or one month’s activity. The Republican Party’s capacity for effective self-governance degraded slowly, over the course of a long chain of rhetorical excesses, mental corruptions and philosophical betrayals. Basically, the party abandoned traditional conservatism for right-wing radicalism. Republicans came to see themselves as insurgents and revolutionaries, and every revolution tends toward anarchy and ends up devouring its own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/opinion/the-republicans-incompetence-caucus.html

'Jaw Dropping Incomptence' ...And this from a life long conservative.

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

And demonstrate why republicans are in this pickle to begin with.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.
Much of the right were against him the moment he took office. We all remember this.

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.
You are racists because of your actions both past and present

That means absolutely nothing. Hey, there is a spill in aisle 3.

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

Hey it was your party that started a war so you could own black people

Hey ot was your party that started a war so you could own black people

When did this happen genius.

Nome on man, spill in aisle 3 and you are on the message boards.

When did this happen genius.
History . ,but hey now you guys are killing them by the millions. You just use abortion and shoddy education.

Republicans are having a thriving and lively debate of substance in their Party

And by 'thriving', you mean sobbing pitefully at their own disarray and lack of leadership?

Nothing says 'thriving' like weeping bitter tears at your own impotence and inability to accomplish anything. Want some more 'thriving'?

The Republicans’ Incompetence Caucus

The House Republican caucus is close to ungovernable these days. How did this situation come about?

This was not just the work of the Freedom Caucus or Ted Cruz or one month’s activity. The Republican Party’s capacity for effective self-governance degraded slowly, over the course of a long chain of rhetorical excesses, mental corruptions and philosophical betrayals. Basically, the party abandoned traditional conservatism for right-wing radicalism. Republicans came to see themselves as insurgents and revolutionaries, and every revolution tends toward anarchy and ends up devouring its own.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/opinion/the-republicans-incompetence-caucus.html

'Jaw Dropping Incomptence' ...And this from a life long conservative.

But to you, there's nothing wrong, the GOP is 'thriving', and there's no reason to look behind the curtain to find the source of all the sobbing.

All you're demonstrating is mindless, obsequious obedience to whatever you're told to think. No matter how incompetent, ineffective, or disorganized your party is.......you'll continue to rearrange the deck chairs, telling how everything is perfect..... as the ship slowly sinks.

And demonstrate why republicans are in this pickle to begin with.

Because we don't like democratic policies which is what Obama is. His skin color had nothing to do with his policies.
Much of the right were against him the moment he took office. We all remember this.

I do it was because of his policies, not his skin color. Believe it or not, I was against most of Bill Clinton's policies. And Reid is the dumbest Senate Majority Leader of all time. Is that because Obama was black?

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.

You act like people are magically book smart. They aren't. They just apply themselves and start reading. It costs nothing to get a library card and picking out some books.
Bullshit. My brothers smarter than me and my nephews smarter than his brother.

You fail to realize not everyone's as smart as you and you think whoever isn't shouldn't make a living wage
Except unlike you conservatives know black people are not stupid because of skin color. You racists are disgusting

Tell us all again why black people don't vote for Republicans? I say it's because they are smart and get it. You say what?

The GOP has Rubio, Cruz and Carson running.

One of those folks is a shoe in for the Nominee right?

It's almost a lock that the inclusive GOP will have a minority candidate!
Hey did you watch the democrat debate? I bet the non white candidate is a shoe in right? ..... except there is none.

Elect one black man to any high office and then we can talk.

Colon Powell, Condi Rice, Herman Cain & Ben Carson are unelectable in the GOP because they are black. They can't win a Governors seat, a Senate seat or be a GOP House of Rep because Republican voters are racist.

But its ok for Bush to pick a couple of tokens who will do exactly what he says and so it appears as if the GOP is inclusive.

But until you elect a black, STFU please!

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.

You act like people are magically book smart. They aren't. They just apply themselves and start reading. It costs nothing to get a library card and picking out some books.
Bullshit. My brothers smarter than me and my nephews smarter than his brother.

You fail to realize not everyone's as smart as you and you think whoever isn't shouldn't make a living wage
Except unlike you conservatives know black people are not stupid because of skin color. You racists are disgusting

Tell us all again why black people don't vote for Republicans? I say it's because they are smart and get it. You say what?
That they are under educated by progressive scumbags

Forum List

Back