Democrats hate Carson because he is black

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread.

This has been absolutely hilarious.

Liberals here know what the point of this thread was. That's why it was so easy for us to demolish it.
Yes they are phony...now I will get them to bring back the Dixie flags and the racism...watch
Obama, The Black, is trolling the wing nuts ...LOL

Obama Mocks Thin Skinned Republicans For Throwing A Tantrum Over CNBC Debate

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread. This has been absolutely hilarious. .
What's the point we missed?
I'd guess I've explained it, pretty clearly, at least five or six times on this thread.

I think, this time, I'm just gonna watch.

No you haven't. The point of this thread was to construct the strawman that liberals only defend Obama by playing the race card against those who criticize him,

and then throw that strawman back at the liberals with a turnabout using Ben Carson.

That only appears to work if you don't see through the strawman fallacy.

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread. This has been absolutely hilarious. .
I'd guess I've explained it, pretty clearly, at least five or six times on this thread.

No you haven't. The point of this thread was to construct the strawman that liberals only defend Obama by playing the race card against those who criticize him,

and then throw that strawman back at the liberals with a turnabout using Ben Carson.

what part is a straw man? literally dozens of liberals ON THESE BOARDS chalk up all criticism of obama to racism.

moonglow is one, franco is another, Asclepias is another, tyrone ON HERE RIGHT NOW, does it too

so again what part is a straw man?

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of posts on this thread from regressive leftists who clearly don't get the joke.

You can pretend that isn't true, you can keep humping my leg on this, all you want.

Richard Dawkins Hammers Ben Carson: He Is a ‘Disgrace’ as a Doctor for Promoting Creationism
“You just told me all the Republican candidates except one don’t believe in evolution,” Dawkins pointed out to Zakaria. “I mean, that’s a disgrace. But for a very senior eminent distinguished doctor as he is to say that is even worse. Because of course, evolution is the bedrock of biology and biology is the bedrock of medicine.”

“He clearly doesn’t understand the fundamental theorem of his own subject,” he continued. “That is a terrible indictment.”

oh the authority fallacy; this person criticized him so it must be true

type of STRAW MAN
moron carbintard is accusing others of using straw man arguments even as tyrone uses them AS WE SPEAK

LIBS TRULY ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES

clearly don't get the joke.
Here is the Joke
16385336237_58c6e2330e_b_d.jpg

SOME POLLS have Carson beating hillary in a head to head matchuup

i guess the joke's on you leftard???

Forum List

Back