Democrats Hate the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., I tend to hate the US military heirarchy.

But I am not sure I get this about the mic being cut off by the VFW?

What does that have to do with the title, democrats or military?

After the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., I tend to hate the US military heirarchy.

How about you go to the beach and pound sand up your fucking ass pussy.

Trump mocked the military as suckers and losers and insulted Gold Star families, but MOST Americans blame the politicians.. Our guys take an oath to follow orders.. You sound like a really stupid kid.

Trump mocked the military as suckers and losers and insulted Gold Star families, but MOST Americans blame the politicians.. Our guys take an oath to follow orders.. You sound like a really stupid kid.
Bullshit. Don't get your goddamn propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.

Actually, the people who join the military swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Following orders is secondary to that, and if you are in the military, not only do you have the right to not follow unlawful orders, you also have the duty to report them. Guess you don't know much about the Oath of Enlistment.

Actually, the people who join the military swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Following orders is secondary to that, and if you are in the military, not only do you have the right to not follow unlawful orders, you also have the duty to report them. Guess you don't know much about the Oath of Enlistment.

Yes, they do take an oath to uphold the Constitution.. They are NOT suckers and losers.. . nor are they to blame for the Iraq fiasco.

Yes, they do take an oath to uphold the Constitution.. They are NOT suckers and losers.. . nor are they to blame for the Iraq fiasco.

You said that they swear an oath to follow orders. I was simply correcting you. Like I said, our first duty is to support and defend the Constitution, and yeah, part of the oath says that we will follow LAWFUL orders of those who rank above us. But, also, like I said, we have a duty to not follow unlawful orders and report them if someone of higher rank gives one.

Democrats are weak. Why doesn't Biden stand.-up to Russia or China? Pussy.

They are anti-constitutional communist pussies.

The Left sure hated Vietnam Vets when they came home as they were spat on and called baby killers

The police are the new Vietnam Vets.

Basically, anyone who is seen to stand up to evil by force is villainized and cast aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back