Democrats have encouraged Mexican cartels to buy ‘grow houses’ in Mexifornia by legalizing weed.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Whoopsie....did their brilliant plan backfire?
Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing
Here in Michigan we grow ourselves.

If their stuff is better and cheaper and legal I’ll buy it

Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing

Keeping it illegal was obviously working so much better.

How do you feel about a cartel buying that house next to yours and making it a grow house?

How do you feel about a cartel buying that house next to yours and making it a grow house?
I want trump to go after the cartel.

My buddy has 3 grow houses in three really nice neighborhoods. I don’t want any cartels competing with him. Cartel sounds shady.

That’d be like us going to Columbia to grow our own cocaine

Keeping it illegal was obviously working so much better.

Can you share that data please?
Seems awfully reasonable to believe it’s much easier for them to grow here and market it through dispensaries legally while keeping their black market thriving. Easier than digging tunnels and or sneaking it across borders and through checkpoints...no?

Let them, That shit hole deserves it

I thought republicans were all about states rights?

too damn funny; HPD used to raid grow houses daily in Houston….Reddest state in the union

Cool story bro...when is the last time a Caucasian redneck hanged someone from a bridge or beheaded someone with a chainsaw?
Are you looking forward to cartels being your neighbors?

Let them, that shit hole deserves it

They’re more about protecting good people from filthy Liberals though.

Lol
Crazy Cali should just become part of Mexico, I would love to see the reactions of the progressive elite...

Aren't you guys fans of the free market? Every product I buy is the highest quality balanced with price. If *gasp* Mexicans can do it better for cheaper, AWESOME!

too damn funny; HPD used to raid grow houses daily in Houston….Reddest state in the union

Cool story bro...when is the last time a Caucasian redneck hanged someone from a bridge or beheaded someone with a chainsaw?
You're aking when the last time someone was lynched? I believe 2 black people were murdered and hung about 2 weeks ago...two white inbred racist rednecks are being charged with murder. 'Murica!

You're aking when the last time someone was lynched? I believe 2 black people were murdered and hung about 2 weeks ago...two white inbred racist rednecks are being charged with murder. 'Murica!
Your bleeding heart is silly

Hanged in public from a bridge?
Link please?

You're responseto two black men being lynched last week is horrifying.

LINK?

Progressives are only sad when minorities die because they will lose the votes...

Forum List

Back