Democrats have encouraged Mexican cartels to buy ‘grow houses’ in Mexifornia by legalizing weed.

Whoopsie....did their brilliant plan backfire?
Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing
I thought republicans were all about states rights?
Let them, that shit hole deserves it
Lol
Crazy Cali should just become part of Mexico, I would love to see the reactions of the progressive elite...
Any filthy Liberal will tell you......“The legalization of marijuana in the states will put the cartels out of business.”
Hmmm.....or will it encourage the cartels to simply make the U.S. their home base?
Mexican drug cartels may use legal marijuana to increase their presence in Northern California
Cartels are growing marijuana illegally in California — and there's a war brewing

They’re more about protecting good people from filthy Liberals though.
So not for state rights.

Lol
Crazy Cali should just become part of Mexico, I would love to see the reactions of the progressive elite...

So not for state rights.

States use to govern on behalf of their best citizens and state rights were paramount...we’re in a new era now where certain states govern from the bottom up..you know this. The Feds have to step in and protect its best, most productive, most moral citizens...it’s become a necessary evil.

Lol

So not for state rights.
Crazy Cali wants to succeed from the union, I say let them become part of Mexico see how the progressive elite like that

Lol

So not for state rights.

States use to govern on behalf of their best citizens and state rights were paramount...we’re in a new era now where certain states govern from the bottom up..you know this. The Feds have to step in and protect its best, most productive, most moral citizens...it’s become a necessary evil.
So you are not for states rights and for the federal govt overruling the states. Thanks.

Lol

So not for state rights.

So you are not for states rights and for the federal govt overruling the states. Thanks.
Let Crazy Cali leave no harm done... lol

Lol

So not for state rights.
Crazy Cali wants to succeed from the union, I say let them become part of Mexico see how the progressive elite like that
Only a few morons are for that, like the morons on the right that always call for Texas to succeed.

So you are not for states rights?

Lol

So not for state rights.
Only a few morons are for that, like the morons on the right that always call for Texas to succeed.

So you are not for states rights?
If they want to leave let them, no harm done

There are a lot of American citizens working in good jobs because of legal marijuana. If you want those dollars to go back to Mexico all you need to do is keep marijuana illegal in this country. It will never s stop illegal weed from coming in though.

Mexico can grow weed on the cheap down there, then they bring it up here to sell, send the profits back so they can manufacture their more deadly addictive drugs, meth, heroin, crack/cocaine.

A few drug educational programs are in order for you, national geographic and others have these type programs.

You would make a lot of Mexican drug lords very happy just by doing what you're suggesting.

Lol

So not for state rights.

Liberal states have continued to shit in the faces of their best citizens by perpetuating more filth and more indecency through poor legislation.
So NO, I am not for the rights of states ran by immoral Liberal filth.

There are a lot of American citizens working in good jobs because of legal marijuana. If you want those dollars to go back to Mexico all you need to do is keep marijuana illegal in this country. It will never s stop illegal weed from coming in though.

Mexico can grow weed on the cheap down there, then they bring it up here to sell, send the profits back so they can manufacture their more deadly addictive drugs, meth, heroin, crack/cocaine.

A few drug educational programs are in order for you, national geographic and others have these type programs.
Most people get no benefit at all from marijuana usage, they can do whatever they want but most times there is no good that comes from any drug usage

Most people get no benefit at all from marijuana usage, they can do whatever they want but most times there is no good that comes from any drug usage

Agree but it's not going to happen. We might as well make alcohol illegal and see what citizens of Mexico do about that-lol Tequilla stock would go through the roof down there.

Lol

So not for state rights.

Liberal states have continued to shit in the faces of their best citizens by perpetuating more filth and more indecency through poor legislation.
So you are a far right authoritarian and hypocrite that only cares about rights if they are ones you agree with.

Agree but it's not going to happen. We might as well make alcohol illegal and see what citizens of Mexico do about that-lol Tequilla stock would go through the roof down there.
Personally I think alcohol is probably more damaging than marijuana. But I do think the vast majority of people get no benefit from either

You would make a lot of Mexican drug lords very happy just by doing what you're suggesting.

Marijuana is a gateway DRUG, fools know this...making a gateway drug easier to obtain and more accessible opens the flood gates to bigger things...again, third graders know this. Indecent lowlifes refuse to look past their nose on this...they want their weed, they love the lowlife lifestyle...you won’t understand how good quality people see the issue.

Marijuana is a gateway DRUG, fools know this...making a gateway drug easier to obtain and more accessible opens the flood gates to bigger things...again, third graders know this. Indecent lowlifes refuse to look past their nose on this...they want their weed, they love the lowlife lifestyle...you won’t understand how good quality people see the issue.
Alcohol is a gateway drug.

Lol
So not for state rights.

So you are a far right authoritarian and hypocrite that only cares about rights if they are ones you agree with.

Haha...hey look, I’m all for YOUR RIGHTS....so long is there is zero potential for YOUR RIGHT to impose on me. Let that simmer and remember, as much as you want to believe all doctors and lawyers are living the weed lifestyle it’s really only lowlife bottom feeders abusing it...you know, those same folks smoking cigarettes, you know, those pet humans that I’m sending an EBT card to every month.

Alcohol is a gateway drug.

True...but we already fucked up and made it legal...what’s your thoughts on that...since alcohol is legal cocaine and LSD should be as well?

So not for state rights.

Haha...hey look, I’m all for YOUR RIGHTS....so long is there is zero potential for YOUR RIGHT to impose on me. Let that simmer and remember, as much as you want to believe all doctors and lawyers are living the weed lifestyle it’s really only lowlife bottom feeders abusing it...you know, those same folks smoking cigarettes, you know, those pet humans that I’m sending an EBT card to every month.
Yeah the red states need to start pulling their own weight to pay for their own welfare problem. Sick of taxes from Cali and NY paying for it.

Good point...those “red states” you speak of have lots of blacks and white trash stoners dragging good people down. Again, good point. BUT remember, Mexifornia has 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare recipients. Thank God for SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and all those elites you hate for being able to keep spoon feeding the filth huh?

Forum List

Back