🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Have Made Common Cause With Neocons By Baiting Russia...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
When US Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) attacked President Trump's supposed relationship to Russian President Putin -- "he is wrapping his arms around Putin" -- she exposed more than she intended. Her shocking ignorance of the basic facts of what is happening in Syria (she couldn't remember Aleppo) and in Ukraine (she confused Crimea with Korea) let out a little-known secret about your Representatives: they most often know no more about an issue than the bullet points handed them five minutes before an event by a staffer, or more frequently by their Party leadership.

'Democrats Have Made Common Cause with Neocons by Baiting Russia'

"Trump must be Impeached because Putin invaded Korea." - (D) Maxine Waters

Wait, WHAT?! Oh boy, our Congress has become the Jerry Springer Show. How can these nutters get elected to anything? What a mess.

Russia has an annual Defense Budget of $47 Billion. Meanwhile, the US has an annual Defense Budget of $700 Billion. Then include NATO nations' militaries. The US also has 700 bases worldwide. Russia has just 3. So, it's not even close. Russia is no threat to the US. This stupid Warmongering against Russia needs to end.

Russia has an annual Defense Budget of $47 Billion. Meanwhile, the US has an annual Defense Budget of $700 Billion. Then include NATO nations' militaries. The US also has 700 bases worldwide. Russia has just 3. So, it's not even close. Russia is no threat to the US. This stupid Warmongering against Russia needs to end.
To what "war mongering" are you referring?

I don't recall any directed at Russia, since your fellow reactionaries were screaming for a military response to Putin's move into Crimea....

and prior to that, of course, we have DECADES of Yahoo "warmongering"

I don't recall any directed at Russia, since your fellow reactionaries were screaming for a military response to Putin's move into Crimea....

I never called for any of that. I've said many times that it was the US/Western-backed Coup in Kiev that's caused all the chaos over there. But of course the US/West blamed it all on Putin and Russia. Like i said, Russia is not a credible threat to the US. No nation on earth is.

Except that Russia just installed their guy in the White House to get access to US oil markets, and have the US pull out of NATO, giving Putin a free hand in Eastern Europe.

It's not about threatening Americans, it's about your friends and allies, and preventing another Russian Empire.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I never called for any of that. I've said many times that it was the US/Western-backed Coup in Kiev that's caused all the chaos over there. But of course the US/West blamed it all on Putin and Russia. Like i said, Russia is not a credible threat to the US. No nation on earth is.
You may not have......but legions of those now anxious to gum Putin's ball sack DID.....

Putin is exploiting Trump's ego, and infantilism, to try to drive a wedge between the US and its partners in the Russian boycott. A boycott which has proven quite successful. The Russian economy has been crippled by Putin's mismanagement.....

Except that Russia just installed their guy in the White House to get access to US oil markets, and have the US pull out of NATO, giving Putin a free hand in Eastern Europe.

It's not about threatening Americans, it's about your friends and allies, and preventing another Russian Empire.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Russia cannot win a conflict with the US. No nation can. Just do some research and compare the nations' economies and military capabilities. It's not even close.

You may not have......but legions of those now anxious to gum Putin's ball sack DID.....

Putin is exploiting Trump's ego, and infantilism, to try to drive a wedge between the US and its partners in the Russian boycott. A boycott which has proven quite successful. The Russian economy has been crippled by Putin's mismanagement.....

You're enjoying some pretty bizarre fantasies there. But hey, whatever floats your boat i guess.

You're enjoying some pretty bizarre fantasies there. But hey, whatever floats your boat i guess.
Why don't you tell me with which part you take issue?

When US Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) attacked President Trump's supposed relationship to Russian President Putin -- "he is wrapping his arms around Putin" -- she exposed more than she intended. Her shocking ignorance of the basic facts of what is happening in Syria (she couldn't remember Aleppo) and in Ukraine (she confused Crimea with Korea) let out a little-known secret about your Representatives: they most often know no more about an issue than the bullet points handed them five minutes before an event by a staffer, or more frequently by their Party leadership.

As somebody who tries to stay relatively informed on politics regarding issues that I care about I can say that I pretty much disregard anything that comes out of the House of Representatives. It doesn't matter if you are left or you are right, the House is a cesspool filled with people that have to spend millions every 2 years to get re-elected with makes them some of the most partisan ***** you'll ever want to see. Stick to the Senate if you want to have a chance at seeing real Americans debate about the issues.

With that being said, the same charges can be levied at most Republicans in the House too. Most of these people don't know a lot about their issues. They have to spend too much time fund-raising and too little time investigating the issues.

really, you ask that?

Is any country a threat to the United States?

really, you ask that?
with what part of

are you struggling?

As somebody who tries to stay relatively informed on politics regarding issues that I care about I can say that I pretty much disregard anything that comes out of the House of Representatives. It doesn't matter if you are left or you are right, the House is a cesspool filled with people that have to spend millions every 2 years to get re-elected with makes them some of the most partisan ***** you'll ever want to see. Stick to the Senate if you want to have a chance at seeing real Americans debate about the issues.

With that being said, the same charges can be levied at most Republicans in the House too. Most of these people don't know a lot about their issues. They have to spend too much time fund-raising and too little time investigating the issues.

Yeah, it's a mess. Embarrassing.

Obviously, no.

really, you ask that?
with what part of

are you struggling?
Me? None. It's why I asked you

really, you ask that?
with what part of

are you struggling?
Me? None. It's why I asked you

Ran your mouth.......now you're "reconsidering"...

Obviously, no.

So we should just ignore what Russia, North Korea, China, Iran and Iran do?

Or should we react when a country tries to influence our election, or launches ICMB's or tries to control vital sea lanes?

STOP PICKING ON TRUMP/PUTIN CAUSE THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING TERRITORY FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH TANKS

Forum List

Back