Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

The thread is one more example of a hack who has zero credibility, but will be applauded by trolls from the dark side.
If he is wrong then post why he is wrong with facts not your personal attacks and hand wringing

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

There is no war on women policy, written or a hidden agenda, by the Democratic Party; the millions of women who are registered as Democrats and voted for HRC wouldn't have done so if there was such a policy.

Horrid...and I wish and pray all rapists are caught, prosecuted, and put away. However, to claim all the rapists involved are Democrats is based on what evidence? Considering the attitude of the Right towards women they disagree with, it could also be some Republicans taking advantage of the situation to come in and.....well.....

Except that's how Democrats think (remember how a few showed up at Tea Party rallies wearing shirts that said "I hate *******" to FRAME the Tea Party but they were caught as Dumbocrats?).

Here's what I don't get - why do the Dumbocrats try to protect their own when their own are doing horrific crimes like these? You're actually trying to convince people that Republicans are "sneaking in and doing this" when there isn't the slightest shred of evidence.

You'll denounce conservatives and claim they have a "war on women" for trying to stop the murder of babies (a very honorable cause) but then you will defend liberals who are actually waging a horrific war on women. Unbelievable...
Except the baby isn’t their body.

The thread is one more example of a hack who has zero credibility, but will be applauded by trolls from the dark side.
If he is wrong then post why he is wrong with facts not your personal attacks and hand wringing

There is no war on women policy, written or a hidden agenda, by the Democratic Party; the millions of women who are registered as Democrats and voted for HRC wouldn't have done so if there was such a policy.
Seeing the mass amounts of sexual assult by regressive democrats seem to be saying the precise opposite

Guy Catcher is not capable of posting facts. And he immediately resorts to personal attacks when he can’t dispute the truth.

Babies are not their bodies therefore they are baby killers

Idiotic Guy Catcher “logic”. Of course they don’t put it in writing. But it doesn’t change the fact that the left treats women like garbage, sexually abuses them, oppresses them, and even wishes rape on them in their misogynistic fury.

Forum List

Back