Democrats Hung Themselves

Maybe the 20 nutjobs calling themselves candidates for the Democratic party nomination are figuring to soften up their stances, once they get the nomination, and start squaring off against Trump. They can say anything now (and they are), to appeal to equally nuts Democrat primary voters.

They'll have to do that (whoever wins), since the great massive red country surely will not accept their ludicrous proposals. Every one of them raised their hand when asked who would decriminalize crossing the US border without authorization from immigration authorities.

Media outlets are saying Elizabeth Warren may have come away the winner. That's makes no sense. First she says she would decriminalize illegal border crossing (currently a crime). Then she proposes to give reparations$$ to descendants of slavery (who never suffered slavery or from Jim Crow laws), and make those who never enslaved anyone, pay for it.

Then this crazy woman, who may still be posing as an American Indian, proposes to give reparations$$ to gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transexuals, or whatever other perverts she can find who she thinks might represent VOTES.

Not to be outdone, Joe Biden proposes to reunite separated criminal illegal aliens with their kids. Wouldn't this be unfair to AMERICAN criminals behind bars, if they don't get reunited with THEIR kids. Well, sure it would. So how would Joe fix that ?

My guess is that he would go ahead and open up all the prisons, let everyone out who's a parent, and reunite all parents with their kids. Would Joe care if the crime rate were to skyrocket ? Probably not, nor would any of the other candidates who are all insulated from crime in low crime neighborhoods, get chauffered in bullet-proof limousines, have fences around their bodyguard-protected estates, etc.

What would be the focus of the candidates, if they let all prisoners out to be reunited with their kids. One guess >> VOTES.

None of these candidates has what it takes to beat Trump. None.

As I have said many times, early next year they will bring in the Big Celebrity. Oprah or Michelle O or something. You might think that they would too have to be nailed down to policy positions--but not really. Both of these women could spew nebulous crap about nothing and legions would vote for them because "Not Trump" and "OPRAH!!!"

I will guarantee the DNC is recruiting these women hard right now
What if one of these candidates promises the GOP Ku Kluxxers a free wall to hide behind and Guatemala will pay for it? We know these gullible goobers will believe anything.

The First Rule of Grand Strategy is 'When one's enemy is destroying themselves, do not interfere.'

I think the Dimocrats had a marvelous pair of debates.

I was very proud of my fellow Democrats in the debate. What a change when you have intelligent people debating.

Intelligent people in the Tard debate?

Surely you jest.
Health insurance for undocumented immigrants Texas

Delivering Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants

Primary care is delivered to this population at 1 of the 69 federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Texas or via safety net hospital systems. Both locations care for uninsured and indigent patients, regardless of citizenship.

Health Care for Undocumented Immigrants in Texas

and what is a FQHC??

Federally Qualified Health Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a reimbursement designation from the Bureau of Primary Health Care and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This designation is significant for several health programs funded under the Health Center Consolidation Act (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).

An FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status. Thus, they are a critical component of the health care safety net.[1] FQHCs are called Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), and 330 Funded Clinics. FQHCs are automatically designated as health professional shortage facilities.

-------------------------------------------------------
What republicans don't talk about , the Democrats do. Now you realize why the citizen question was added to the census, to decrease fed funds for Medicaid, so we can walk over dead illegals and the poor US citizens who can't afford healthcare.

I was very proud of my fellow Democrats in the debate. What a change when you have intelligent people debating.

Surely you jest.

Primary care is delivered to this population at 1 of the 69 federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Texas or via safety net hospital systems. Both locations care for uninsured and indigent patients, regardless of citizenship.

and what is a FQHC??

A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a reimbursement designation from the Bureau of Primary Health Care and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This designation is significant for several health programs funded under the Health Center Consolidation Act (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).

An FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status. Thus, they are a critical component of the health care safety net.[1] FQHCs are called Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), and 330 Funded Clinics. FQHCs are automatically designated as health professional shortage facilities.

What republicans don't talk about , the Democrats do. Now you realize why the citizen question was added to the census, to decrease fed funds for Medicaid, so we can walk over dead illegals and the poor US citizens who can't afford healthcare.

Try and focus Tard....

I know this may be tough on your brain...

But really try hard for just a second to muster some common sense....

If we tell all the world’s poor to come on in and we will take care

of your every need for free, excuse me, we will TAX the middle class

more to pay for it, do you really think this is sustainable?

How about taking care of our own people first?

Surely you jest.

and what is a FQHC??

Try and focus Tard....

Because republicans like your potus want illegals to work for them. Rudy Giuliano loved his illegals in NY when he was mayor of NYC. Republicans want cheap labor, who they can work around the clock and without benefits, even SOME democrats.

Maybe the 20 nutjobs calling themselves candidates for the Democratic party nomination are figuring to soften up their stances, once they get the nomination, and start squaring off against Trump. They can say anything now (and they are), to appeal to equally nuts Democrat primary voters.

They'll have to do that (whoever wins), since the great massive red country surely will not accept their ludicrous proposals. Every one of them raised their hand when asked who would decriminalize crossing the US border without authorization from immigration authorities.

Media outlets are saying Elizabeth Warren may have come away the winner. That's makes no sense. First she says she would decriminalize illegal border crossing (currently a crime). Then she proposes to give reparations$$ to descendants of slavery (who never suffered slavery or from Jim Crow laws), and make those who never enslaved anyone, pay for it.

Then this crazy woman, who may still be posing as an American Indian, proposes to give reparations$$ to gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transexuals, or whatever other perverts she can find who she thinks might represent VOTES.

Not to be outdone, Joe Biden proposes to reunite separated criminal illegal aliens with their kids. Wouldn't this be unfair to AMERICAN criminals behind bars, if they don't get reunited with THEIR kids. Well, sure it would. So how would Joe fix that ?

My guess is that he would go ahead and open up all the prisons, let everyone out who's a parent, and reunite all parents with their kids. Would Joe care if the crime rate were to skyrocket ? Probably not, nor would any of the other candidates who are all insulated from crime in low crime neighborhoods, get chauffered in bullet-proof limousines, have fences around their bodyguard-protected estates, etc.

What would be the focus of the candidates, if they let all prisoners out to be reunited with their kids. One guess >> VOTES.

As I have said many times, early next year they will bring in the Big Celebrity. Oprah or Michelle O or something. You might think that they would too have to be nailed down to policy positions--but not really. Both of these women could spew nebulous crap about nothing and legions would vote for them because "Not Trump" and "OPRAH!!!"

All eggs...Mueller basket...dropped it....are now stuffed.

Greg

Surely you jest.

and what is a FQHC??

Try and focus Tard....

Because republicans like your potus want illegals to work for them. Rudy Giuliano loved his illegals in NY when he was mayor of NYC. Republicans want cheap labor, who they can work around the clock and without benefits, even SOME democrats.

LIAR!! Show the stats or stfu!!

Greg

Whoever the MSM backs you can be assured is the most corrupt, lying, warmongering, corporatist of them all.

Lynching talk again?
Who brought up Clarence Thomas?

That high tech lynching was just another move by the KKK wing of the democratic party.

You might want to read about the KKK.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

I read it and it proves you Tards Started the KKK....

they you know the KKK of today and since the 60's are Republicans and Protestants led by Evangelicals.

Surely you jest.

and what is a FQHC??

Try and focus Tard....

I knew you wouldn't answer my question so I will ask again..

Shouldn't we take care of our own before we take care of illegals every need?

Lynching talk again?
Who brought up Clarence Thomas?

That high tech lynching was just another move by the KKK wing of the democratic party.

You might want to read about the KKK.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

I read it and it proves you Tards Started the KKK....

they you know the KKK of today and since the 60's are Republicans and Protestants led by Evangelicals.

Your link made you look like a fool...

The most RACIST people I have ever known were democrats...

You are able to fool the not so bright.

But the enlightened see you use Black people as pawns for your political agenda.

The worst cities in America for Blacks are all ran by dimarats….

You Tards promise them every election that you are going to fix things,

but you never do.

You hate Trump because he isn't afraid to tell it like it is and most

of all you hate him because is actually getting things done.

What if one of these candidates promises the GOP Ku Kluxxers a free wall to hide behind and Guatemala will pay for it? We know these gullible goobers will believe anything.

Talk about gullible goobers....

You Tards elect people that think islands can tump over...

You Tards elect people that think men can have baby's and

if they want an abortion we should pay for it.

Gullible Goobers really doesn’t describe the depth of your ignorance.....

Forum List

Back