🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats in House Continue to Look Like Fools:Thanks Racist Talib

D0c4KCVX0AEPK_E.jpg

How a disgusting, possibly transgender, ugly ass, illiterate, uneducated Muslim turd can attack our patriotic Congressmen is bizarre. How did the turd get elected? Some town got infiltrated by Muslim low IQ, racist, rapist "refugees."

I can remember times when White guys would parade around black people for show...

slaveauction.png

If he REALLY wanted to share her story he would have let her write a statement and entered it into the record and not used her as a prop. I'm not saying he is racist... but he sure as hell didn't think that through and his aids should be fired for letting him go through with it.

I can remember times when White guys would parade around black people for show...

slaveauction.png

If he REALLY wanted to share her story he would have let her write a statement and entered it into the record and not used her as a prop. I'm not saying he is racist... but he sure as hell didn't think that through and his aids should be fired for letting him go through with it.
Slavery ended in 1866...what the fuck is your point? Also, you were not alive during the the time of the Antebellum South so how can you “remember” such a time.

Yet no video, he probably had Hispanic friends, and why do so many people lay in the sun???
I posted video you dumb shit.

You knew I was talking the Pelosi article.
That is a video segment.

"Sorry but the video can not be found".

But answer me this, why do so many people lay in the sun to get a suntan??

Yet no video, he probably had Hispanic friends, and why do so many people lay in the sun???
I posted video you dumb shit.

You knew I was talking the Pelosi article.
That is a video segment.

"Sorry but the video can not be found".

But answer me this, why do so many people lay in the sun to get a suntan??
Try this
Pelosi: My Grandson's Birthday Wish Was To Have Brown Skin, Brown Eyes; "Face Of The Future Of Our Country"

Racism is a lie.

All manufactured by the left to get communism. Proof is all the deliberate FAKING of hate crimes.

Get over it and stop being used.

Meadows has nieces and nephews who are people of color! Democrats are dumbassed racists! Always have been. Twat Tlaib called the woman a ‘prop”, what a way to refer to a person of color!

slaveauction.png

Slavery ended in 1866...what the fuck is your point? Also, you were not alive during the the time of the Antebellum South so how can you “remember” such a time.

Just because I wasn't alive then doesn't mean I can't remember a time period. Just because slavery is technically over doesn't mean the insensitivity of some people today does not exist. Using a Black woman that is a federal employee to prove Donald Trump isn't a racist sounds idiotic just saying it... and this guy actually did it on NATIONAL TELEVISION. Like I said, he might not be racist, but he is dumb as a box of rocks.

Well, it seems Tlaib took the word of a convicted white man over the lovely successful woman of color. It was laughable for Tlaib to call the WOC a prop in a hearing set up and orchestrated by L. Davis, Pelosi, Cummings and Schiff for Cohen to give rehearsed testimony.
After Cohen performance there is no doubt the reason testimony was postponed 2 times was to give Cohen more time to get his memorize and rehearse his comments and answers.

Forum List

Back