Democrats keep saying "no scotus until the people decide"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Thing is the people already decided when the GOP hijacked the process under Obama. Like that act or not it put the direction of the court FIRMLY in the hands of the voter.
Voters chose and the left lost so why hold up more nominees when the people have already spoken?

And spare me the popular vote or Russia Russia Russia bullshit.

hmmm

didn't they have the opposite opinion in 2016?

Republicans are the hypocrites. They refused to act on Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland by saying that voters should decide in the election. This is a good example of how Republicans have abused their majorities.

Hijacked the process? Barry Hussein was a lame duck who was term limited to a couple of months when the choice for SCOTUS came up. President Trump has 2 1/2 years left in his first term. Even if democrats want to re-invent the Constitution there is no precedent for waiting until after mid-term elections. Democrats have to put away their anger or seek professional help and live with the reality that President Trump will pick a nominee for the Supreme Court.

• Banned
Republicans are the hypocrites. They refused to act on Obama's nomination of Merrick Garland by saying that voters should decide in the election. This is a good example of how Republicans have abused their majorities.
Everyone in DC is a hypocrite. Everyone of us are hypocrites.

Now, do you have anything productive to offer?

The next Supreme Court Justice is going to be a young white catholic woman! That will make Harry Reid shit his drawers!

presidential election this year I haven't heard about?

Hijacked the process? Barry Hussein was a lame duck who was term limited to a couple of months when the choice for SCOTUS came up. President Trump has 2 1/2 years left in his first term. Even if democrats want to re-invent the Constitution there is no precedent for waiting until after mid-term elections. Democrats have to put away their anger or seek professional help and live with the reality that President Trump will pick a nominee for the Supreme Court.

Garland was nominated in March of 2016. There was plenty of time for the nomination to be taken up. Kennedy retired in June and McConnel says he wants a vote by October. Amazing how fast they can move when they want to.

Democrats keep saying "no scotus until the people decide"

who cares what they say

the also said elections has consequences

so fuck em

Garland was nominated in March of 2016. There was plenty of time for the nomination to be taken up. Kennedy retired in June and McConnel says he wants a vote by October. Amazing how fast they can move when they want to.

must be a real bummer always having so much butt hurt

--LOL

You don't have anything to offer. Your OP was dishonest. If you were a kid, you would deserve a good spanking for not telling the whole truth. I am not a hypocrite. I treat Trump the same way that I treated Obama and even Clinton. Trump like Clinton does not deserve to be President as they are both sexual predators.

Winner wasn't enough.
Nailed it!
:clap2:

You don't have anything to offer. Your OP was dishonest. If you were a kid, you would deserve a good spanking for not telling the whole truth. I am not a hypocrite. I treat Trump the same way that I treated Obama and even Clinton. Trump like Clinton does not deserve to be President as they are both sexual predators.
WTF is this off topic tantrum?
No one here cares about your feelings.

Thing is the people already decided when the GOP hijacked the process under Obama. Like that act or not it put the direction of the court FIRMLY in the hands of the voter.
Voters chose and the left lost so why hold up more nominees when the people have already spoken?

Sounds like a good idea. Let's see the make up of the Senate after November. If, as trumpanzees claim, they hold on to the majority, why are they so afraid?

Sounds like a good idea. Let's see the make up of the Senate after November. If, as trumpanzees claim, they hold on to the majority, why are they so afraid?
Pragmatism = fear

Forum List

Back