Democrats kick 95 year old Korean War Vet into the street to house Biden’s illegals.

That title is kind of misleading. The nursing home was sold, and he was given "less than two months notice" that he had to leave. That's decent notice in my opinion. How long do you need? A year? It's certainly not being kicked into the street.

Having to move from the nursing home because it was sold rings a little different than being kicked into the street to make way for migrants, with no context.

Fox News strikes again.

Last edited:
This is why when people complain about a lack of patriotism or interest in the military, one has to point to such stories and ask "why would someone risk their lives or even care for their nation"? America is losing its soul and Canadian police from the RCMP on down to the lowly TPS are helping you do so...you are all too willing though.

This is why when people complain about a lack of patriotism or interest in the military, one has to point to such stories and ask "why would someone risk their lives or even care for their nation"? America is losing its soul and Canadian police from the RCMP on down to the lowly TPS are helping you do so...you are all too willing though.
Dude.

A bunch of old people would have had to move, not just the vet. The story is about the vet specifically though, because they know retards love their buzzwords.

The nursing home was sold and the residents were given months notice that they had to leave. Nobody was kicked into the street. The title is misleading and the OP is an idiot.

That title is kind of misleading. The nursing home was sold, and he was given "less than two months notice" that he had to leave. That's decent notice in my opinion. How long do you need? A year? It's certainly not being kicked into the street.

Having to move from the nursing home because it was sold rings a little different than being kicked into the street to make way for migrants, with no context.

Fox News strikes again.
who bought the nursing home ? was it the government ?

who bought the nursing home ? was it the government ?
I don't know. That's not really the point though. Dude got two months notice after his nursing home was sold. Nobody was kicked into the street. And he wasn't the only person that had to move.

Fox News strikes again.
The Dimtard Hate America contingent chimes in.

The Dimtard Hate Amer contingent chimes in.
I'm not a Democrat. You retards (left and right) can't actually imagine a nonpartisan. Why even bother posting this garbage?

"HARHAR DIMTARDED COMMUNISTS LOLOLOL!"

I bet you could count the number of neurons in your head on your fingers.

That title is kind of misleading. The nursing home was sold, and he was given "less than two months notice" that he had to leave.
For those who don't know, nursing homes in NY are a huge corrupt racket. If you want to dump your relative in a state nursing home, and stick taxpayers with the bills there are armies of lawyers to help you do just that.

I don't know. That's not really the point though. Dude got two months notice after his nursing home was sold. Nobody was kicked into the street. And he wasn't the only person that had to move.
A whole two months!? Come on maaaan. At 95 and a veteran? Will he be housed in a luxury hotel until he finds a new place?

For those who don't know, nursing homes in NY are a huge corrupt racket. If you want to dump your relative in a state nursing home, and stick taxpayers with the bills there are armies of lawyers to help you do just that.
Yeah. Lol

Maybe we should criticize the family that abandoned this war veteran in a shitty NY nursing home.

if the government bought it and then evicted senior American citizens it is a problem .

I'm not a Democrat. You retards (left and right) can't actually imagine a nonpartisan. Why even bother posting this garbage?

"HARHAR DIMTARDED COMMUNISTS LOLOLOL!"

I bet you could count the number of neurons in your head on your fingers.
Triggered much, Simp?

How long should the residents have been given after the property was sold?

Is two months notice being kicked into the streets?does he

How long should the residents have been given after the property was sold?

Is two months notice being kicked into the streets?
Does he suffer from demensia? Have family to help? Is he mobile, have health issues? Consider this beyond just any average person, he isn't a 25 year old working a fulltime job with perfect health.

Forum List

Back