Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

I doubt that. They use hospitals like the rest of us do for the most part. It's all taken care of. And if they deliver "on the reservation", I'm sure it's easy to apply for a recognized birth certificate. The making excuses for minorities being SYSTEMICALLY dysfunctional is old and disgusting.

THATS WHY your TRIBE is bleeding off most every minority group that it thinks IT OWNS !!!! Just wait and see the losses from EVERY COLOR and type of minority that you THINK -- your party owns.
Jews/Blacks/Hispanics -- maybe even the Indians because the Fed govt is STILL stealing from them to THIS DAY...

Conservatives are trickier than that
They will find numerous reasons to reject your ID. Inconsistencies in the spelling of your name, multiple name changes, use of a PO Box, uncertainties about your birth.

Conservatives are trickier than that
They will find numerous reasons to reject your ID. Inconsistencies in the spelling of your name, multiple name changes, use of a PO Box, uncertainties about your birth.
Actually that seems to be the red tape you face in Washington state if you are a legal citizen trying to register a vehicle, apply for food stamps, own a home or numerous other things. If you are a minority or homeless, proof of anything is not required, just the way it is here and we just accept it.

Looks like someone's parents forgot to set the parental controls on someone's device.
This is a grown up forum kid.
Piss off!
:flameth:
Piss on yourself bed wetter.

You assert something easily slam dunked as complete bullshit, get called out and ridiculed and act as if you're taking the "high road"?

Eat shit. You're just another pathetic liberal oxygen thief parroting inane drivel and you will be ridiculed and marginalized by me every time I run across it. Indeed this is a "grown up forum", so you'd probably be happier in some echo chamber circus forum where you can post bullshit and have every other jabbering retard tell you what a brilliant moonbat you are.

The fact is, illegals DO VOTE, and it's likely illegals filled out thousands of illegal ballots for sociopath democrook criminals, AZ has made an effort to prevent it in the future, and you need a new mattress because of it.

Life's a bitch commie, illegally migrate to Venezuela and steal their oxygen.

Last edited:
That is a straight up LIE

Prove it

1664459770553.jpeg

I doubt that. They use hospitals like the rest of us do for the most part. It's all taken care of. And if they deliver "on the reservation", I'm sure it's easy to apply for a recognized birth certificate. The making excuses for minorities being SYSTEMICALLY dysfunctional is old and disgusting.

THATS WHY your TRIBE is bleeding off most every minority group that it thinks IT OWNS !!!! Just wait and see the losses from EVERY COLOR and type of minority that you THINK -- your party owns.
Jews/Blacks/Hispanics -- maybe even the Indians because the Fed govt is STILL stealing from them to THIS DAY...
Yep

Piss on yourself bed wetter.

You assert something easily slam dunked as complete bullshit, get called out and ridiculed and act as if you're taking the "high road"?

Eat shit. You're just another pathetic liberal oxygen thief parroting inane drivel and you will be ridiculed and marginalized by me every time I run across it. Indeed this is a "grown up forum", so you'd probably be happier in some echo chamber circus forum where you can post bullshit and have every other jabbering retard tell you what a brilliant moonbat you are.

The fact is, illegals DO VOTE, and it's likely illegals filled out thousands of illegal ballots for sociopath democrook criminals, AZ has made an effort to prevent it in the future, and you need a new mattress because of it.

Life's a bitch commie, illegally migrate to Venezuela and steal their oxygen.

Maybe you have a link to some kind of uh...actual credible fucking PROOF of illegals voting?

But no, you don't.
Know why?
Because there isn't any.
It's not that people haven't looked.
Plenty of little shithead moonbats like yourself are ALWAYS out there all the time farting mock outrage and ridiculous accusations about illegals fluffing up Dem vote totals by voting illegally but you know what?
They NEVER can PROOVE it with anything!
You know, such as (maybe) producing even the most basic evidence (like the actual ballots cast by illegals).

But the "put up or shut up" challenge never works with you freaks.
You can't put up....but you don't shut up.
You just double down on your stupidity.

As I said....piss off kid!
Go play with your Legos.

Maybe you have a link to some kind of uh...actual credible fucking PROOF of illegals voting?

But no, you don't.
Know why?
Because there isn't any.
It's not that people haven't looked.
Plenty of little shithead moonbats like yourself are ALWAYS out there all the time farting mock outrage and ridiculous accusations about illegals fluffing up Dem vote totals by voting illegally but you know what?
They NEVER can PROOVE it with anything!
You know, such as (maybe) producing even the most basic evidence (like the actual ballots cast by illegals).

But the "put up or shut up" challenge never works with you freaks.
You can't put up....but you don't shut up.
You just double down on your stupidity.

As I said....piss off kid!
Go play with your Legos.
First of all bed wetter... Get your terms right. YOU'RE THE MOONBAT. I live in a world of reality, with two genders and a 3 year old can grasp the difference. Moonbat supreme court justices have to get dragged through college and get a degree in biology though. That's the world bed wetters like you exist in. You're all either dangerously stupid, or you're apparatchiks aware of the damage your criminal syndicate is doing and you're wicked enough to support their endeavor to destroy the country.

Illegals have been doing all the shit I asserted, and linked sources for, and you ignored it like the deliberately ignorant parasite bed wetters are.
Illegals have not only been voting and have been charged for doing so, but your criminal syndicate known as the democrat party has been working to make it LEGAL FOR ILLEGAL MIGRANTS to do so. They've been trying to make it LEGAL to simply wander across our border, get all sorts of free shit, and never face deportation even after committing serious crimes against the American public.

Of course, a sniveling parasite such as yourself only cares about the
DNC in it's quest for power, and being deliberately ignorant you would dismiss The Lord Jesus Christ if He crashed down from heaven into your living room and told you too your face you were wrong.

Go get monkey pox you cock sucker.

Last edited:
First of all bed wetter... Get your terms right. YOU'RE THE MOONBAT. I live in a world of reality, with two genders and a 3 year old can grasp the difference. Moonbat supreme court justices have to get dragged through college and get a degree in biology though. That's the world bed wetters like you exist in. You're all either dangerously stupid, or you're apparatchiks aware of the damage your criminal syndicate is doing and you're wicked enough to support their endeavor to destroy the country.

Illegals have been doing all the shit I asserted, and linked sources for, and you ignored it like the deliberately ignorant parasite bed wetters are.
Illegals have not only been voting and have been charged for doing so, but your criminal syndicate known as the democrat party has been working to make it LEGAL FOR ILLEGAL MIGRANTS to do so. They've been trying to make it LEGAL to simply wander across our border, get all sorts of free shit, and never face deportation even after committing serious crimes against the American public.

Of course, a sniveling parasite such as yourself only cares about the DNC in it's quest for power, and being deliberately ignorant you would dismiss The Lord Jesus Christ if He crashed down from heaven into your living room and told you too your face you were wrong.

Go get monkey pox you cock sucker.

Nice try cum tongue!

Lets's look at these SO CALLED "sources" you came "armed" with for this reply.

Tomi Lahren(Fox News bimbo opinion)--no more needs to be said.

Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar, R-Fla. OPINION (on Fox News)--- no sourcing.

ICE busted 19- good job. ZERO EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD!

The Hill OPINION on open borders- no sourcing
You bring SHIT little boy!

Go away!

ILLEGALS DO NOT VOTE!

Nice try cum tongue!

Lets's look at these SO CALLED "sources" you came "armed" with for this reply.

Tomi Lahren(Fox News bimbo opinion)--no more needs to be said.

Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar, R-Fla. OPINION (on Fox News)--- no sourcing.

ICE busted 19- good job. ZERO EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD!

The Hill OPINION on open borders- no sourcing
You bring SHIT little boy!

Go away!

ILLEGALS DO NOT VOTE!
There you go, as usual, moving the goal posts, attacking the sources. Bed wetting tactics to remain ignorant at all costs.

You asserted it never happens, I prove it does, you say NOT ENOUGH TO MATTER.

Just proof you're an apparatchik bed wetter and a waste of time. Every breath you take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

Last edited:
No, I think Arizona minorities, including Native Americans have birth and citizenship documentation that will not satisfy the nitpicking of Arizona conservatives
They have the same documents that white Americans have.

There you go, as usual, moving the goal posts, attacking the sources. Bed wetting tactics to remain ignorant at all costs.

You asserted it never happens, I prove it does, you say NOT ENOUGH TO MATTER.

Just proof you're an apparatchik bed wetter and a waste of time. Every breath you take is a misdemeanor theft of oxygen.

It didn't happen if ICE busted it you fricking floor licker!
All that (so called) "source" of yours did was prove MY point.

And I'm not trying to move any goal posts
YOU ARE!
You are saying that widespread voting by "illegal" immigrants somehow shapes elections.
Then you post a link to ICE busting 19 illegals trying to vote...but vetting thwarted in the process.
Absolutely PROVING my point.
Illegals CANNOT vote.
EVER!
They will be flagged by ICE.

And all your other lame-ass links did was illustrate that you are a virtual empty sponge for misinformation....and you showed me the weak-assed misinformation tropes that you absorb it from.

In a sane work I should be done with a simple toy like you.
But I suppose you'll STILL think you have something to say that'll make you appear less stupid.

Won't you?

It didn't happen if ICE busted it you fricking floor licker!
All that (so called) "source" of yours did was prove MY point.

And I'm not trying to move any goal posts
YOU ARE!
You are saying that widespread voting by "illegal" immigrants somehow shapes elections.
Then you post a link to ICE busting 19 illegals trying to vote...but vetting thwarted in the process.
Absolutely PROVING my point.
Illegals CANNOT vote.
EVER!
They will be flagged by ICE.

And all your other lame-ass links did was illustrate that you are a virtual empty sponge for misinformation....and you showed me the weak-assed misinformation tropes that you absorb it from.

In a sane work I should be done with a simple toy like you.
But I suppose you'll STILL think you have something to say that'll make you appear less stupid.

Won't you?
You're full of shit and you know it, but being a bed wetting sociopath traitor and deliberately ignorant means that even when presented the facts, you'll pretend it's not real, and regurgitate the talking points you've been programmed to parrot.

I have seen illegals I know personally, that I've worked with, partied with and even married once do everything I've mentioned, INCLUDING VOTE.

My ex-wife voted for your moonbat messiah obozo TWICE (at least), in spite of my opposition of course. We went to the polling place, sat in different booths, filled out ballots, and dropped them in the boxes. She was registered with the county as are millions of others across the country. All sorts of voter registrations exist for all sorts of people, some of whom have moved, aren't alive or even real people. ICE didn't kick down our door and haul her away. Nor did they haul off any of the dozens of illegals I've known through the years. I've even seen them buy guns, after lying on form 4473's.

Yet you bed wetters always say the same shit.

Illegals "can't do it because it's against the law", whether it's collect welfare, get medicaid, file fraudulent tax returns and receive huge treasury checks. I know my ex had a fake SS Card, she had a real job and still got food stamps. She had a valid DL. She even got in and out of jail after a DWI accident, did 2 years probation and got the charge deferred and never faced deportation. When the law isn't enforced effectively or in some cases at all, people do whatever the fuck they want. No matter what links I use, even PBS and the NY Slimes, you're programmed to dismiss it because you're deliberately ignorant. It's what I've come to expect from your ilk.

I show proof that illegals pull voting shenanigans and your inane retort is "They got caught and it proves my point". Since you're freakishly stupid, it proves MY POINT that THEY DO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD, and ICE only bothered charging 19 people. You're a pathetic, lying democrat zealot and I'm rather amused by how deep you'll dig the hole.

:dig:

Imbecile...

You're full of shit and you know it, but being a bed wetting sociopath traitor and deliberately ignorant means that even when presented the facts, you'll pretend it's not real, and regurgitate the talking points you've been programmed to parrot.

I have seen illegals I know personally, that I've worked with, partied with and even married once do everything I've mentioned, INCLUDING VOTE.

My ex-wife voted for your moonbat messiah obozo TWICE (at least), in spite of my opposition of course. We went to the polling place, sat in different booths, filled out ballots, and dropped them in the boxes. She was registered with the county as are millions of others across the country. All sorts of voter registrations exist for all sorts of people, some of whom have moved, aren't alive or even real people. ICE didn't kick down our door and haul her away. Nor did they haul off any of the dozens of illegals I've known through the years. I've even seen them buy guns, after lying on form 4473's.

Yet you bed wetters always say the same shit.

Illegals "can't do it because it's against the law", whether it's collect welfare, get medicaid, file fraudulent tax returns and receive huge treasury checks. I know my ex had a fake SS Card, she had a real job and still got food stamps. She had a valid DL. She even got in and out of jail after a DWI accident, did 2 years probation and got the charge deferred and never faced deportation. When the law isn't enforced effectively or in some cases at all, people do whatever the fuck they want. No matter what links I use, even PBS and the NY Slimes, you're programmed to dismiss it because you're deliberately ignorant. It's what I've come to expect from your ilk.

I show proof that illegals pull voting shenanigans and your inane retort is "They got caught and it proves my point". Since you're freakishly stupid, it proves MY POINT that THEY DO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD, and ICE only bothered charging 19 people. You're a pathetic, lying democrat zealot and I'm rather amused by how deep you'll dig the hole.

:dig:

Imbecile...

You REALLY shouldn't confess federal crimes on public forums.

Can you say ACCESSORY to federal voter fraud?

Idiot!
:TH_WAY~113::flameth:

You REALLY shouldn't confess federal crimes on public forums.

Can you say ACCESSORY to federal voter fraud?

Idiot!
:TH_WAY~113::flameth:
Come get me bed wetter. Statute of limitations is long gone even if it was a crime to vote with a spouse who was an illegal alien.

Dipshit.

:fu:

Forum List

Back