Democrats Knew About Schneiderman Yet Kept Quite - Sound Familiar?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every #MeToo perv exposed the Democrats knew for years what was going on.

Silence is consent.

Schneiderman Scandal Should Be a Spiritual Crisis for Democrats.

Since now five women (the NY Post has a new one) have reported near identical pathologies on the part of Schneiderman, didn’t anyone know about this?

Donald Trump clearly had a suspicion. In September 2013, Trump tweeted, “Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone — next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner.”

Was Trump alone? Hardly likely. And yet the man who suddenly was revealed to be quite literally a human monster, who evidently passed on his proclivities to his daughter, was supposedly a surprise to the good people (read: liberal bourgeoisie of NYC). The man who led the charge against Harvey Weinstein turned out to be as bad, or possibly worse, if that’s possible, we don’t know yet, than Weinstein himself.

And you’re telling me haute New York did not know about this, just as so many in Hollywood “didn’t know” about Weinstein? Well, in that case, I have a Brooklyn Bridge to sell you.

When the liberal scum started getting called out by the women they inflicted harm on Mr. Schneiderman disappeared from the cameras...the dems were trying to frighten these women into silence...how awful is that? how can anyone link themselves to such scum? How can any self respecting democrat stand by while his or her party moves so far into total dishonesty and corruption? I would truly be ashamed to call myself a democrat today...

Forum List

Back