🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats know they are going to lose

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really think the average democrat knows they are going to lose this election. Just look at the lack of enthusiasm they have voting for a lady who said she was against gay marriage and supported the war in Iraq. Two things they hate the most. I've notice that post made by a lot of 'liberals' have just fallen on a lot of websites and only go up when Sanders has a chance of winning. They know they are going to lose. The only question that remains in their mind is by how much.

SuperDemocrat has the same look that Karl Rove had on the night of the last national election: utter fuddlement. And has it again.

• Banned
SuperDemocrat has the same look that Karl Rove had on the night of the last national election: utter fuddlement. And has it again.

You guys do know that everything you have fought for is riding on this election because you know that any republican president will repeal obamacare. Hillary is your girl. The same girl who condemnemd gay marriage and supported the invasion of Iraq. I'm waiting for you to swallow that pile of shit just so you can maintain Obamacare.

You guys do know that everything you have fought for is riding on this election because you know that any republican president will repeal obamacare. Hillary is your girl. The same girl who condemnemd gay marriage and supported the invasion of Iraq. I'm waiting for you to swallow that pile of shit just so you can maintain Obamacare.
Trump will maintain ACA or improve it.

Trump is going to renege on deportation.

What the heck is wrong with your head?

Are you that angry you can't think?

Forum List

Back