Democrats launch MN on Road to Ruin

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
That broad expansion will require hundreds, if not more than a thousand, new state employees as well as ongoing costs that will entail billions in new tax revenues to support it. The next state budget is expected to hit $72 billion, up 38 percent from the current $52 billion two-year spending plan that expires in June.
Great plan in a recession. Why do shrinking public schools need more money?

This is what they voted for.

Minnesota is burning and I'm happy. It's dead.

I used to visit my aunt and uncle in MN when I was a child and remember it as a beautiful place.

MN has pretty much always been left of center, it's one of those states I'd really like to see fall further into ruin.

MN has pretty much always been left of center, it's one of those states I'd really like to see fall further into ruin.
Only recent decline into one party rule. Venura proved ya dont need a machine, you need a message. Lack of leadership in recent repub offerings is more the prob

Only recent decline into one party rule. Venura proved ya dont need a machine, you need a message. Lack of leadership in recent repub offerings is more the prob
Cheating is also a problem.

You're not going to tell me that the republican who got more votes than any candidate in the state's history, for ANY office, lost to the thoroughly mediocre Tina Smith in a fair election.

Cheating is also a problem.

You're not going to tell me that the republican who got more votes than any candidate in the state's history, for ANY office, lost to the thoroughly mediocre Tina Smith in a fair election.
Remind me, who was that. Know they stole Colemans second term. That amount of vote switching was off the charts improbabale during the recount.

MN just had a 17 billion surplus, so this state is hardly on the verge of failing. Problem is the Dems want to spend the entire surplus instead of giving it back to overburdened taxpayers.

The economy is exploding here because of the many industries and new homes are greatly expanding in suburban areas.

The Twin Cities are a liberal haven that votes Democrat while the rest of the state is primarily conservative which gets outvoted by the metro region and the Iron Range in the north. Pretty much the same as every other state with large liberal urban centers.
Hillary only won by 70,000 votes in 2016. She almost lost the state.
Minnesota_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

The difference between two entirely different worlds is measured in just a few short miles.

MN just had a 17 billion surplus, so this state is hardly on the verge of failing. Problem is the Dems want to spend the entire surplus instead of giving it back to overburdened taxpayers.

The economy is exploding here because of the many industries and new homes are greatly expanding in suburban areas.

The Twin Cities are a liberal haven that votes Democrat while the rest of the state is primarily conservative which gets outvoted by the metro region and the Iron Range in the north. Pretty much the same as every other state with large liberal urban centers.
Hillary only won by 70,000 votes in 2016. She almost lost the state.View attachment 785341
The difference between two entirely different worlds is measured in just a few short miles.
No way we can sustain this level of spending

Hillary only won by 70,000 votes in 2016. She almost lost the state.View attachment 785341
It's not the iron range....Duluth completely overwhelms the rest of St. Louis County.

I have no idea how the moonbats have taken over the SE 'burbs.....Probably a lot of cheating going on there too.

It's not the iron range....Duluth completely overwhelms the rest of St. Louis County.

I have no idea how the moonbats have taken over the SE 'burbs.....Probably a lot of cheating going on there too.
My cousins who all work in the Taconite mines near Virginia MN, are all God fearing conservative living people who consistently vote DFL because of the Unions.
I don't get it. The DFL and Unions have been breaking promises to them for decades.

Jason Lewis.

St Louis cty is also gaming their results. Notice they are now consistently one of the last to report

My cousins who all work in the Taconite mines near Virginia MN, are all God fearing conservative living people who consistently vote DFL because of the Unions.
I don't get it. The DFL and Unions have been breaking promises to them for decades.
Not to mention they cancel big projects like the nickel mine

Forum List

Back