Democrats love public schools right?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Then why are over THREE HUNDRED teachers and staff in Alexandria City Schools NOT showing up for work tomorrow? In a city that voted for Clinton somewhere around SEVENTY PERCENT! Looks like me the democrats as usual are all talk and no action! They LOVE that Soros money!
Soros Gave 'Day Without A Woman' Backers $246 Million
Alexandria, Virginia, public schools closing for 'A Day Without a Woman' - CNNPolitics.com

This hurts single moms who now have to pay for a babysitter OR take the day off themselves and lose money because liberal feminists want to throw a hissy fit. My wife is going to work just like every other day she is scheduled to work as are ALL of her female co workers.

90% of our nations kids go to them...I love them because we have a much more educated population because of them.

I think a day without women is really stupid to be honest...It would be better to educate our children and protest after work.

90% of our nations kids go to them...I love them because we have a much more educated population because of them.

I think a day without women is really stupid to be honest...It would be better to educate our children and protest after work.
Eh its personal opinion if public schools do as good a job as they COULD do if states had more control.Besides the point anyways. Its idiotic to be doing this ESPECIALLY in a city that voted overwhelmingly for Clinton so they are obvious democrats who are supposed to care about kids. This is the unfortunate grasp of teachers unions these idiots should be FIRED for skipping their job.

Then why are over THREE HUNDRED teachers and staff in Alexandria City Schools NOT showing up for work tomorrow? In a city that voted for Clinton somewhere around SEVENTY PERCENT! Looks like me the democrats as usual are all talk and no action! They LOVE that Soros money!
Soros Gave 'Day Without A Woman' Backers $246 Million
Alexandria, Virginia, public schools closing for 'A Day Without a Woman' - CNNPolitics.com

This hurts single moms who now have to pay for a babysitter OR take the day off themselves and lose money because liberal feminists want to throw a hissy fit. My wife is going to work just like every other day she is scheduled to work as are ALL of her female co workers.
Nothing like a Jewish Overlords conspiracy to make your day, eh Comrade?

Have you heard of the issues with "No Thug Left Behind"?

I mean, the results were no surprise, but now we have confirmation.

Discuss.

Forum List

Back