Democrats May Be Getting Ready To Blame Vaccines On Trump...Yet DC Mayor Still Won't Let Unvaxxed Go To School

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
6r67cf.jpg

Protein fibers being found in the blood vessels of vaccinated patients

Tucker Carlson said that the left is getting ready to claim that their booster shots have some horrible side-effects...and the only reason they're going to admit it is to blame Trump for everything.

D.C.s mayor just announced today that nobody can go to school, or even home-school, without getting a vaccination.....but she must not have gotten the memo. The one that they're about to dump their entire no-vaxx argument onto Donald J. Trump.

Never mind the fact that Biden has used the vaccines to get hundreds of thousands of people fired in the airline industry and booted out of the military. The jab had served it's purpose. Now they're going to blame it all on Trump.

Links

Last edited:
I am glad I live in DeSantis's Free America.

It is against state law to discriminate based upon vax status. That includes the schools.

A concept of Liberty that stupid uneducated Moon Bats never seem to appreciate.

View attachment 687135
Protein fibers being found in the blood vessels of vaccinated patients

Tucker Carlson said that the left is getting ready to claim that their booster shots have some horrible side-effects...and the only reason they're going to admit it is to blame Trump for everything.

D.C.s mayor just announced today that nobody can go to school, or even home-school, without getting a vaccination.....but she must not have gotten the memo. The one that they're about to dump their entire no-vaxx argument onto Donald J. Trump.

Never mind the fact that Biden has used the vaccines to get hundreds of thousands of people fired in the airline industry and booted out of the military. The jab had served it's purpose. Now they're going to blame it all on Trump.

Links

I love when the desperation on the right starts setting in. They know they're in trouble in the midterms coming up. Democrats have a real chance to hold both chambers....and that would just about mean death for the Republican party going forward.
They're looking for anything right now.

It is IMMENSELY satisfying. :)

I love when the desperation on the right starts setting in. They know they're in trouble in the midterms coming up. Democrats have a real chance to hold both chambers....and that would just about mean death for the Republican party going forward.
They're looking for anything right now.

It is IMMENSELY satisfying. :)
I agree. The Dems have a REAL chance of winning with Millions of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS invading our borders, a record illegal drug smuggling ring, a record number of kids dying as a result of fentanyl now being disguised as Candy, increased inflation, etc
But you know what I think 🤔 is REALLY GREAT? The BILLIONS of dollars in college loan forgiveness. After all, why shouldn’t those who didn’t go to college or those who have repaid their loans pay for others? 👍👍👏

Forum List

Back