Democrats need to understand what evidence means

Evidence is that thing you have zero actual examples of.
Says the schmuck with absolutely ZERO evidence of anything he ever says.

Being a conservative, you don't seem to understand that someone _saying_ they have evidence is a different thing from having evidence.
Kinda like ADAM SCHIFF, Lez Cheney, and Nancy Pelosi?

You're unable to grasp that people, especially your masters, make stuff up.
You mean you grasp that the NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, et all all do nothing but continually lie to you?

I am ALWAYS AMAZED that the Left either simply cannot fathom that their "Leaders" would lie to them or they simply don't care.
Most All Politicians are SCUM. Both Parties.
I can easily say it.
When biden leaves office, indict him, if there is evidence.
When trump left office, they indicted him, you are seeing ALL the evidence.

I'm ALSO always amazed when the RWI can't see that there is actually devastating evidence mounting against trump, and I"M AMAZED that the RWI believes that every piece of evidence is either fabricated or a lie.

How many times have I read a RWI say......."Trump committed no crimes"

ONE MORE TIME for clarification.......If the DOJ has evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes, then I'm 100% for indicting Joe Biden one he leaves the Office, just as they did trump.

"Evidence" Hawaii is "warming" because of "Global Warming" =

well, it isn't warming...

All time record high in 1931, 92 years ago...

But that does not stop them from claiming Hawaii is burning because of "Global Warming." Who needs truth or data or evidence when the media allows you to just lie and never fact checks you.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HAWAII IS WARMING - SINCERELY, THE DATA

Circumstantial evidence is that which shows it is likely you committed a crime. Leaving a bank with cash doesn‘t mean it’s likely I robbed it.

And besides, it’s easy enough to prove I didn’t. I just would show my withdrawal slip.
Wrong. Circumstantial evidence means it’s evidence of a crime IF other facts (circumstances) are also true. The money in your pocket is evidence that you robbed a bank IF that money doesn’t belong to you. If I walked up to you on the street and demanded to see your receipt, you’d probably tell me to get lost.
Why isn’t Hunter showing that what he did to earn millions from foreign adversaries was legitimate? Where are the invoices for services rendered?
It’s on his laptop. Didn’t you know that?

Irony? How about you argue as an adult instead of a cosplayer and fan fiction writer. Hunter Biden does appear to be guilty of crimes. Those crimes are tax evasion and failing to register with FARA. Getting paid millions of dollars by companies, foreign or domestic, because your Daddy is in a position of power is not illegal. And to be clear I'm not claiming Joe Biden isn't corrupted by relationships and donations from companies and industries, it's just an unfortunate fact that thanks to Republican Supreme Court Justices, that type of bribery and incestuous behavior is completely legal.
Yeah, Joe isn't responsible for his graft and corruption. It's those damn dirty republican Justices on the Supreme Court. That's why democrats tried so hard to destroy their integrity and lives at the hearings...because democrats are so honest, patriotic, care about truth, Justice and the American way...harumph harumph harumph..

Wrong. Circumstantial evidence means it’s evidence of a crime IF other facts (circumstances) are also true. The money in your pocket is evidence that you robbed a bank IF that money doesn’t belong to you. If I walked up to you on the street and demanded to see your receipt, you’d probably tell me to get lost.

It’s on his laptop. Didn’t you know that?
There are invoices on his laptop outlining services rendered for the $20 million deposited into shell companies and then distributed to the family?

There are invoices on his laptop outlining services rendered for the $20 million deposited into shell companies and then distributed to the family?
Yes. They’re contracts with various entities detailing what is to be paid and for what reason.

These are consulting, legal and business services. It’s not like he’s installing an AC unit.

Yes. They’re contracts with various entities detailing what is to be paid and for what reason.

These are consulting, legal and business services. It’s not like he’s installing an AC unit.
Please show us these invoices.

Oh yeah. Hunter is one of the top consultants for energy companies in foreign countries, huh. His expertise is the talk of the town...

I don’t have access to that red rag.
That’s a bummer. It’s excellent reporting with source documents taken from the laptop.

The kind of facts that the right wing media censors from their dupes.

Oh yeah. Hunter is one of the top consultants for energy companies in foreign countries, huh. His expertise is the talk of the town...
I suggest you not hire him if you don’t want to. Other people can if they want to.

Yes, that’s the point.

So let’s say there is an Invoice for “consulting services” in which Biden gets $20 million. The point is WHY did a foreign company hire a crackhead with no expertise, when his father was VP?

Yes, that’s the point.

So let’s say there is an Invoice for “consulting services” in which Biden gets $20 million. The point is WHY did a foreign company hire a crackhead with no expertise, when his father was VP?
Oh oh, now you're in trouble. Let's hope you don't get indicted for asking common sense questions.

Yeah, Joe isn't responsible for his graft and corruption. It's those damn dirty republican Justices on the Supreme Court. That's why democrats tried so hard to destroy their integrity and lives at the hearings...because democrats are so honest, patriotic, care about truth, Justice and the American way...harumph harumph harumph..
What do you have on Joe, Dumb dumb? You have evidence on Hunter. For tax evasion. Sitting on the board of foreign companies and collecting millions of dollars because your Daddy is somebody isn't illegal.

Forum List

Back