Democrats need to understand what evidence means

You mean bombed?
Wait. So you’re telling me that Russia paid Hunter Biden in 2013 in order to have Joe Biden win the presidency in 2021 and have him bomb their gas pipeline in 2022.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Do you morons ever listen to yourselves?

Wait. So you’re telling me that Russia paid Hunter Biden in 2013 in order to have Joe Biden win the presidency in 2021 and have him bomb their gas pipeline in 2022.

"Illusion of access" is the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard!
:rolleyes:

Do you know what “circumstantial” means?

Almost anything can be circumstantial evidence.
Not true. There’s no circumstantial evidence of me robbing a bank, smoking crack, or selling out my country for personal gain. Why? Because I didn’t do any of that.

Not true. There’s no circumstantial evidence of me robbing a bank, smoking crack, or selling out my country for personal gain. Why? Because I didn’t do any of that.
Sure there is. There’s that one time you walked out a bank with cash.

That’s circumstantial evidence you robbed the bank.

Agreed. There is direct evidence--the fingerprint on the murder weapon matches that of the suspect or the dna samples place the suspect at the scene or credible eye witnesses report seeing the crime committed.

And there is circumstantial evidence--large deposits in a bank account without adequate verification of their origin. . .the robber/murderer/rapist was masked and wearing a blue shirt and witnesses observed the suspect, wearing a blue shirt, hurriedly leaving the premises. . .

That classified documents were found in Biden's garage is not direct evidence that he took them and/or put them there, but it is circumstantial evidence.

The appearance that Hunter used his father to bribe or extort a lot of money from foreign officials currently is circumstantial evidence as is the assumption that Biden knew what Hunter was doing. The purpose of a valid investigation--I'm pretty sure Weiss, with his track record, isn't going to do a valid investigation and he is illegally serving in that role anyway--is to determine if there is any direct evidence to corroborate the circumstantial evidence.

But you are quite right. It is all evidence. And there have been many convictions based on circumstantial evidence alone if there was enough of it to remove all reasonable doubt.

All of this is typical right wing nonsense. There is no evidence. You cannot use make believe evidence. Trump appointees ran the DOJ for 4 years and saw no criminal activity. If Trump had returned the documents, he would have been treated like Biden and Pence. Hunter Biden did not extort or bribe anyone. Right wing wet dreams.

We have Biden bragging on video about extorting Ukraine.

Actual and absolute proof.

But the cult is a cult.

Cults deny any reality not authorized for general belief.

And they embrace fantastic falsehoods.

Cults.

That was supported by every western democracy, international organizations and Ukrainians. Republican senators sent a letter echoing Biden's position. I suppose they were all conspiring with each other.

Evidence is that thing you have zero actual examples of.

Being a conservative, you don't seem to understand that someone _saying_ they have evidence is a different thing from having evidence. You're unable to grasp that people, especially your masters, make stuff up.

Where is the evidence that Trump sought to imperil Ukraine? Or to steal the 2020 election by asking about possible criminal activity there by Joe Biden?

Where is the evidence that Trump engineered J6 as an attempt to overthrow the democracy?

Where is the evidence Trump raped anyone?

Where is the evidence that Trump sought to rig the Georgia election?

Where is the evidence that Trump took and held papers at his home without authority nor cooperation imperiling national security?

You have no actual EVIDENCE of any of that beyond a few articles on websites CLAIMING so.

Putin could've got the pipeline because they thought Hillary was a shoe in for president. Yes Biden blew the pipeline up to help Ukraine. Where he gets most of his money.

Where is the evidence that Trump sought to imperil Ukraine? Or to steal the 2020 election by asking about possible criminal activity there by Joe Biden?

Where is the evidence that Trump engineered J6 as an attempt to overthrow the democracy?

Where is the evidence that Trump took and held papers at his home without authority nor cooperation imperiling national security?

You have no actual EVIDENCE of any of that beyond a few articles on websites CLAIMING so.
All hearsay, that's all they need if it's a republican.

Sure there is. There’s that one time you walked out a bank with cash.

That’s circumstantial evidence you robbed the bank.
OMG. Circumstantial evidence is that which shows it is likely you committed a crime. Leaving a bank with cash doesn‘t mean it’s likely I robbed it.

And besides, it’s easy enough to prove I didn’t. I just would show my withdrawal slip.

Why isn’t Hunter showing that what he did to earn millions from foreign adversaries was legitimate? Where are the invoices for services rendered?

Evidence is that thing you have zero actual examples of.

Being a conservative, you don't seem to understand that someone _saying_ they have evidence is a different thing from having evidence. You're unable to grasp that people, especially your masters, make stuff up.
So what do you think was happening? Given what we know what is your theory of what was going on?

Here's another one who is too addled to grasp that his masters are lying to him and making everything up.
^^^Says the Derp so hopelessly brainwashed that he actiually thinks his masters OTOH only tell him the god's honest solid gold honest truth 24/7. :21:

He falls for the fake stories because they give him reason to hate, and hating gives him a pervy thrill.
What's YOUR excuse? Lemme guess--- you don't NEED any reason, you were just BORN that way.

Or to steal the 2020 election by asking about possible criminal activity there by Joe Biden?
The phone call with Zelensky and participation in this supposed sham investigation by his campaign staff.
The fact that he called his supporters to Washington DC that morning and instructed them to march to the Capitol.
Testimony from the person who he raped.
The recorded phone call with Raffensperger where he was trying to coerce him into throwing away Biden votes.
The FBI raid which found classified documents scattered around his compound.

Forum List

Back