Democrats Now Worried About 'Chain of Custody' of Voting Equipment

Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

There is no proof of fraud. That doesn't stop assholes like you.

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.

Jack, you ARE a fucking fraudit! Lessee, the election was good as gold, but let the machines be checked and suddenly the left are all admitting these machines can be made to do most anything! They just can't be trusted! :omg: Better get all new ones (set god knows how with what new settings). We better audit the new machines too. Say, haven't the democrats had access to supervise this audit? just like they say the GOP had last Fall?

OMG: But of course, no worries these machines weren't all putting out 100% GOLD last Fall when they elected the most unliked, dismal man in WH history.

The machines were audited by a accredited company and nothing was found to be amiss. When you have the machines in your custody then they can be tampered with. Especially by a firm whose head is a Trump conspiracy supporter.

The reason why they will have to buy new machines is because of the possibility these machines have been tampered with to get the results they want.

Hey BumbleBee, why are you always a lying SOS? Do you even realize that you are justifying your reasoning with the VERY SAME RATIONALE you've denied all those concerned with the election since last Fall???

You will get NO new machines unless you first do a random sampling of the existing machines and FIND tampering. Then you will be permitted to adjust their settings. THEN you will be permitted to allow an audit of the reset machines or the new machines to verify they report ACCURATELY, then a seal will be placed on all of them to present further tampering by the DNC.

Jack, you ARE a fucking fraudit! Lessee, the election was good as gold, but let the machines be checked and suddenly the left are all admitting these machines can be made to do most anything! They just can't be trusted! :omg: Better get all new ones (set god knows how with what new settings). We better audit the new machines too. Say, haven't the democrats had access to supervise this audit? just like they say the GOP had last Fall?

OMG: But of course, no worries these machines weren't all putting out 100% GOLD last Fall when they elected the most unliked, dismal man in WH history.

The machines were audited by a accredited company and nothing was found to be amiss. When you have the machines in your custody then they can be tampered with. Especially by a firm whose head is a Trump conspiracy supporter.

If they can be tampered with so easily, by any and everyone who touches them even when supervised, then they really aren't worth shit and need THROWN OUT and gone back to simple mechanical voting machines that punched a hole in a piece of paper.

If they are so easily corrupted, then they really weren't any good for last Fall's election either. Who checked them then to be sure they were working OK?

You're such a fucking phony, you can't even wait for the outcome of the audit: sounds like you're not expecting any good news! There will be no new machines without CREDIBLE PROOF OF TAMPERING.

busybee01 i agree....the chain of custody argument by the dembots is smoke and mirrors and merely a ploy to avoid accepting the results of the probe

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
Where was that bombshell preliminary report due out yesterday?
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
And they should definitely bill Cyber Ninja for the new machines.
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

occupied what actions!?

of course they are an audit company
I have a company, it's a construction company though. Can I just start calling myself an audit company? Of course not. I don't know how to audit elections and neither do those jokers.

There is no proof of fraud.

Ostrich-burying-head-in-the-sand-Tsavo-East-National-Park-Kenya-AfricaAltrendo-Imagess.jpg
ostrich-with-head-in-sand_a-G-12466535-14258384.jpg
594c6bd7a010544790f24a740bc7a51b.jpg
035ostrich_468x538.jpg

occupied what actions!?

of course they are an audit company
I have a company, it's a construction company though. Can I just start calling myself an audit company? Of course not. I don't know how to audit elections and neither do those jokers.

At least they know how to run an election. Honestly. If you knew that much, you wouldn't need audited in the first place.

Considering the routers and the Dominion codes are being hidden from those machines, it is no surprise. Obvious guilt.

This is nothing but smoke that you are blowing because you have nothing.
What are you blowing?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
I don't need to deflect anything. It didn't happen. :)

Interesting...a lot of this could have been avoided had the Dems cared about chain of custody of the mail in ballots.
Trump and the his Trumpbots telegraphed their post election loss strategy months in advance.

Wrong, YOU DID. You telegraphed your intentions to make sure Trump lost NO MATTER WHAT as far back as 2019.

#DemocratsStoleTheElection

The machines were audited by a accredited company and nothing was found to be amiss.

The machines were audited by an accredited leftwing partisan company and nothing was found to be amiss for the democrats. Now if they are audited and results are found, we'll know the election was a fraud and democrats can't be trusted.

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
I don't need to deflect anything. It didn't happen. :)
they were pulled out from under a table after ballot counters were told to go home ! its on freaking video ! i knew you would lie and deflect ...tell us ...what is like to have to lie to lend proof to your reality ?

Ah, so the DemoKKKrats are calling for an election audit. LOL!

The democrats want to audit the auditors for touching the unaudited voting machines because now democrats weren't the last ones who touched them! On the election where there was nothing to see because it was the most secure in all of history! With machines which can apparently be made to print out ANYTHING as soon as one "unauthorized" non-democrat gets near enough to breathe on them.

Forum List

Back