Democrats Now Worried About 'Chain of Custody' of Voting Equipment

they were pulled out from under a table after ballot counters were told to go home ! its on freaking video ! i knew you would lie and deflect ...tell us ...what is like to have to lie to lend proof to your reality ?
Their being placed there is also on video. And they were ballot boxes, not suitcases.

Last edited:
There is no "chain of custody" in voting machine hardware. They merely lock the stuff in a room somewhere when the election is over. The custody argument might be intended to shift focus from the real problem which is illegal registration and illegal and multiple voting which is mostly sanctioned by democrats.
There is an absolute chain of custody involved with both voting hardware, and the ballots after the election. They have to be secured from anyone having access to them, or being allowed to tamper with them. It's actually a federal law that they do this for federal elections.

Think of it like hiring a local cleaning crew to clean up the inside of Air Force one. And leaving them alone to do the job.

meaner gene good question and no, part of the problem however is these drop boxes that were randomly set up, with no security etc

that’s why states like GA have taken steps to ensure their drop boxes are secure
What about mail boxes. Most of the ballots were deposited by who knows who, into blue boxes, and then without any record of how many were deposited, they're delivered with no chain of custody by the post office. Who knows what they did with them while it was in their custody.

meaner gene all true that’s why it’s important that people first must request a mailin ballot, had propert ID, and the special envelope properly sealed

the dems sending out ballots unrequested in masses was very dangerous

meaner gene all true that’s why it’s important that people first must request a mailin ballot, had propert ID, and the special envelope properly sealed

the dems sending out ballots unrequested in masses was very dangerous
What about ballots returned through the post office. What if there were rooms of postal workers, steaming open the envelopes, and stuffing them with new ballots. There was absolutely no chain of custody, and the post office often took days or weeks to deliver them. Why hold onto them for so long?

meaner gene another potential issue. We have the IG of the post office to review such things

if the envelope seal is broke the vote shouldn’t count

a professional organization the state contracted with to the an audit

the state contracts with private companies all the time to do things
Mostly done cheaply by dodgy private contractors. Bring me the head of the chief decision maker. There should have been vetting done.

This particular contractor's owner is a conflict of interest as he's an orange cock sucking magaturd.

It all reeks of partisan corruption and shit. Kinda like Qult45 itself.

meaner gene another potential issue. We have the IG of the post office to review such things

if the envelope seal is broke the vote shouldn’t count
How many post offices are there?
There are 31,330 Postal Service-managed retail offices.

How many US postal inspectors are there?
2400 strong, working to keep you safe.

What's it like to know the election was stolen but there is not a single republican smart enough to say exactly how? Them democrats are election stealing geniuses. They mounted an operation to steal millions of votes in several states right under your stupid noses. It's either that or Trump lost. Choose one.

Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
Where was that bombshell preliminary report due out yesterday?
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
And they should definitely bill Cyber Ninja for the new machines.
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
I don't need to deflect anything. It didn't happen. :)
“Debunked” by the partisan hacks that committed the crime? Why didn’t they call back observers? Oh they don’t explain that.

Must..read...
"There was about an hour that workers scanned ballots before a state monitor arrived, but video shows those moments. The monitor then observed counting until they stopped for the night. The lead election investigator has looked at all that video and said that she saw no evidence of any wrongdoing".

Everything recorded. Sorry. But thanks for playing. :)
ballots were pulled out from under the table and counted after people were sent home ! everyone including you saw the footage .... but i guess your truth doesnt align with reality ..

It was explained in the article I linked. Here's another. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it truth. In truth...this..didn't..happen. :)
the whole country saw it .... the reason that you are posting smileys is because you know the incident is being whitewashed by your allies .

You saw and believe what your alt-right media klaxxons constantly spew about.
Again, deal with it. It..didn't..happen. End of story. He lost. Stop whining about it.
oh im not not worried commie ... and yes you are a communist ... in 2024 this country will be voting in a republican president again after the disaster of the current admin ..... and the left will not have a chicom created virus to help them again .

Good for you. That only took four posts and you threw your hands up. :auiqs.jpg:
so you admit that the chicom virus aided the left ..... not surprising for the killers of the unborn ...and yes democrats are killers of the unborn .

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
“Debunked” by the partisan hacks that committed the crime? Why didn’t they call back observers? Oh they don’t explain that.

Must..read...
"There was about an hour that workers scanned ballots before a state monitor arrived, but video shows those moments. The monitor then observed counting until they stopped for the night. The lead election investigator has looked at all that video and said that she saw no evidence of any wrongdoing".

ballots were pulled out from under the table and counted after people were sent home ! everyone including you saw the footage .... but i guess your truth doesnt align with reality ..

It was explained in the article I linked. Here's another. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it truth. In truth...this..didn't..happen. :)
the whole country saw it .... the reason that you are posting smileys is because you know the incident is being whitewashed by your allies .

Again, deal with it. It..didn't..happen. End of story. He lost. Stop whining about it.
oh im not not worried commie ... and yes you are a communist ... in 2024 this country will be voting in a republican president again after the disaster of the current admin ..... and the left will not have a chicom created virus to help them again .

Good for you. That only took four posts and you threw your hands up. :auiqs.jpg:
so you admit that the chicom virus aided the left ..... not surprising for the killers of the unborn ...and yes democrats are killers of the unborn .

No, I'm observing that once you were tired of being backed into a corner, asking me a question I answered three times, you reverted to your usual schtick of conspiracy theory and 5th grade playground insults.
I took that as your surrender. :)

Must..read...

No, I'm observing that once you were tired of being backed into a corner, asking me a question I answered three times, you reverted to your usual schtick of conspiracy theory and 5th grade playground insults.
are you trying to say t5hat democrats do not support the killing of the unborn ? you see that fact alone is enough for me to realize [through common sense] that dems are not to be trusted ! think about it ! dems have promoted the killing of over 50 million of the unborn ! so if they are ok with that whats a little lie to a democrat ?

Must..read...

are you trying to say t5hat democrats do not support the killing of the unborn ? you see that fact alone is enough for me to realize [through common sense] that dems are not to be trusted ! think about it ! dems have promoted the killing of over 50 million of the unborn ! so if they are ok with that whats a little lie to a democrat ?
Did you get lost?

This thread is not about abortion

I guess if you’ve been humiliated, there is. Itching left to do but fall back on bumper sticker bullshit

Must..read...

Did you get lost?

This thread is not about abortion

I guess if you’ve been humiliated, there is. Itching left to do but fall back on bumper sticker bullshit
humiliated ? on an internet board ? bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! no i know that there are only 2 genders .. i know that babies in the womb are human beings ....i know that America is not a racist country .... i know there was questionable activity during the last election ...i know the dems accused the 2016 election of being fraudulent and that Trump was illegitimate for his entire term ... i know the hypocrisy of the left .... i know im not responsible for slavery ... i know that voter id is not racist or discriminatory .... i know that people like you are weaklings and dishonest ..... you see bOY i'll never turn in my man card like you have and i will always be proud to be an American ! :cool: :piss2:Democrats

Forum List

Back