Democrats Now Worried About 'Chain of Custody' of Voting Equipment

Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
Where was that bombshell preliminary report due out yesterday?
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
And they should definitely bill Cyber Ninja for the new machines.
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
I don't need to deflect anything. It didn't happen. :)
“Debunked” by the partisan hacks that committed the crime? Why didn’t they call back observers? Oh they don’t explain that.

... Hobbs, a Democrat, had written to the county in May that she has “grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet ...

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. Who knows what these hacks did to these machines with their "fraudit". I'd replace them too.
Any proof they tampered or changed the devices in any way? Or is this just more flapping out of your asses?

Any proof there was abject voter fraud or machine tampering???..No? Well, just flapping out your ass. :)
They should replace the machines. I wouldn't trust them after they had been touched by NINJAS!!
ok let me ask you a question ...and please be honest .... did you have a problem when ballots were pulled out of boxes hidden under a table after the count was stopped in Georgia and ballot counters were told to go home but a few stayed and pulled out said boxes ? and its all on video and also the same ballots were ran through several times also caught on video ? i'm not saying it was enough to change the outcome of the election but did or did you not find that activity just a tiny bit suspicious ? please answer yes or no and dont deflect .

Ballots being pulled out of boxes from under a table was already debunked. Honestly, why do we keep treading over the same ground..over, and over?
they were pulled out from under a table after ballot counters were told to go home ! its on freaking video ! i knew you would lie and deflect ...tell us ...what is like to have to lie to lend proof to your reality ?

I just gave it to you. And there's several other articles that pop up in that simple search. No deflection necessary. IT..DIDN'T..HAPPEN! :)
Next?

“Debunked” by the partisan hacks that committed the crime? Why didn’t they call back observers? Oh they don’t explain that.

Must..read...
"There was about an hour that workers scanned ballots before a state monitor arrived, but video shows those moments. The monitor then observed counting until they stopped for the night. The lead election investigator has looked at all that video and said that she saw no evidence of any wrongdoing".

Everything recorded. Sorry. But thanks for playing. :)

Not sure what you're finding hypocritical? She has a legitimate concern. I'd replace them too. And I'd bill the NINJAS!!! for it too. Just to make it sting.

THAT'S RIGHT, Jack-- -- -- -- bill the company who caught you cheating with your pants down for the cost you created by getting caught committing fraud!

Sure sounds like you're expecting a real BAD report from this first audit! You're already trying to drum up the next faux story that if the audit comes back bad, then it must be the AUDITORS catching you who are the problem, not the fucking election officials who perpetrated the fraud last Fall!

occupied if you did audit and cyber security work like these guys
No one seems to have any idea what these people do. I can say I'm a construction company because I have all the proper credentials and a long-standing professional reputation. These people remind me of the fraudsters who show up after hurricanes calling themselves a construction company.

Must..read...
"There was about an hour that workers scanned ballots before a state monitor arrived, but video shows those moments. The monitor then observed counting until they stopped for the night. The lead election investigator has looked at all that video and said that she saw no evidence of any wrongdoing".

ballots were pulled out from under the table and counted after people were sent home ! everyone including you saw the footage .... but i guess your truth doesnt align with reality ..

Must..read...

ballots were pulled out from under the table and counted after people were sent home ! everyone including you saw the footage .... but i guess your truth doesnt align with reality ..

It was explained in the article I linked. Here's another. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it truth. In truth...this..didn't..happen. :)

Must..read...

It was explained in the article I linked. Here's another. Repeating something over and over doesn't make it truth. In truth...this..didn't..happen. :)
the whole country saw it .... the reason that you are posting smileys is because you know the incident is being whitewashed by your allies .

Must..read...

the whole country saw it .... the reason that you are posting smileys is because you know the incident is being whitewashed by your allies .

You saw and believe what your alt-right media klaxxons constantly spew about.
Again, deal with it. It..didn't..happen. End of story. He lost. Stop whining about it.

occupied really? check them out they have a website that outlines what they do

take the tinfoil out and google them
I have a website too. It's pretty nice. I could have said I built the Taj Mahal on there. Turns out there is no website truth police.

Must..read...

Again, deal with it. It..didn't..happen. End of story. He lost. Stop whining about it.
oh im not not worried commie ... and yes you are a communist ... in 2024 this country will be voting in a republican president again after the disaster of the current admin ..... and the left will not have a chicom created virus to help them again .

Must..read...

oh im not not worried commie ... and yes you are a communist ... in 2024 this country will be voting in a republican president again after the disaster of the current admin ..... and the left will not have a chicom created virus to help them again .

Good for you. That only took four posts and you threw your hands up. :auiqs.jpg:

There is no "chain of custody" in voting machine hardware. They merely lock the stuff in a room somewhere when the election is over. The custody argument might be intended to shift focus from the real problem which is illegal registration and illegal and multiple voting which is mostly sanctioned by democrats.

Interesting...a lot of this could have been avoided had the Dems cared about chain of custody of the mail in ballots.
Remind me. Did the post office report the chain of custody of the ballots they delivered? Which was the vast majority of mail-in ballots.

meaner gene good question and no, part of the problem however is these drop boxes that were randomly set up, with no security etc

that’s why states like GA have taken steps to ensure their drop boxes are secure

The machines were audited by an accredited leftwing partisan company and nothing was found to be amiss for the democrats. Now if they are audited and results are found, we'll know the election was a fraud and democrats can't be trusted.
This is like drug testing an athlete by sending the sample to an accredited lab, and it coming back negative. And then somebody claims they can do a better test, takes the sample, does their "magic" and reports the person positive for drugs.

Forum List

Back