Democrats Ordered Homo-Hating Chic-Fil-A During Sit In, Selling Out The LGBT Community

How does it make you feel to be betrayed by the Democrats giving money to homo haters?
Is Chic-Fil-A an individual human being capabale of hate? No

:stupid:

HEY page 6 OOM!! You stop arguing with page 1 OOM! :badgrin:
I think you are just incapable of understanding you asked a couple stupid questions. Low IQ and all..:badgrin:

You aren't addressing my responses with anything substantiative.

I dont want to get in the way of you fighting yourself. Go ahead and tell page 1 OOM how stupid page 6 OOM is for saying Chick Fil A Hates gays like its a human.

:popcorn:

I dont want to get in the way of you fighting yourself. Go ahead and tell page 1 OOM how stupid page 6 OOM is for saying Chick Fil A Hates gays like its a human.

They gave money to homo haters according to your own definition.

You be happy with your corny semantic victory if you'd like. They still gave money to people who hate fags at the end of the day. Thanks Democrats!

So you fail.

I think I was pretty clear, the hate goes both ways..the thing is, not all Christians do hate homosexuals...I do, and God has no problem with it. God hates proud, practicing homosexuals and those who advocate for normalizing it in the eyes of society...so there is nothing wrong with hating haters of God.

The only thing you're clear about is making assertions and when asked for proof you place the onus on other people.

Does Chick Fil a hate homos?

"As much as people hate them!"

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"
Is Chic-Fil-A an individual human being capabale of hate? No. You ask stupid questions.

In the OP you said they are "homo haters". Does this mean you write stupid OPs to start stupid threads?

I knew he would own his self..thats what happens when you make up shit. :badgrin:
I didn't own myself, according to your definition of " homo hate", the democrats who did the sit in gave money to a homo hater.
:banana:
Next!

You called Chik-Fil-A "homo haters" and then tried to dodge a question but ridiculing someone calling Chil-Fil-A homo haters. I think that is hilarious.

You be happy with your corny semantic victory if you'd like. They still gave money to people who hate fags at the end of the day. Thanks Democrats!

So you fail.

If they hate homos, why did they have their employees work on Sunday to provide food for homos?

If they hate homos, why were their flags at half-mast after the shooting at the Pulse?

Hey liiiiiiiiiberallllllls!

Did you know the Democrats ordered Chic-Fil-A during their sit in?

How does it make you feel to be betrayed by the Democrats giving money to homo haters?

Must make you really mad./QUOTE]

LOL.....just shows that Democrats have good taste in food.

Chic-Fil-A is good. Even their hatred for Christians couldn't keep them away.

The boycott ended years ago when Chick Fil A stopped donations to anti-gay groups and the founder said it was a mistake to take an anti-gay stance. Get with the times people.
So you actually believe the founder changed his stance?
Who cares? Gay marriage is settled.
Not really. You leftist idiots don't seem to understand, anything given to you by government decree can be taken away by government decree as soon as the tables are turned.

So you think that bans on mixed race marriages might end soon?

Or that any moment Washington DC will be allowed to ban guns?

Since every single one of those Democrats is a Christian- real Christians not a faux Christian like you- why would they hate Christians?

Once again- I will point out that the only one promoting hate is you.

The boycott ended years ago when Chick Fil A stopped donations to anti-gay groups and the founder said it was a mistake to take an anti-gay stance. Get with the times people.
Not really. You leftist idiots don't seem to understand, anything given to you by government decree can be taken away by government decree as soon as the tables are turned.

There are bans on mixed race marriages in America?

Since every single one of those Democrats is a Christian- real Christians not a faux Christian like you- why would they hate Christians?

You are a faux christian. Deal with it.

So you fail.

If they hate homos, why did they have their employees work on Sunday to provide food for homos?

If they hate homos, why were their flags at half-mast after the shooting at the Pulse?
OOM is one of those 'faux Christians' who believes that Christians must hate homosexuals.

So he assumes that the management of Chic Fil A hates homosexuals as much as he does.

Unlike OOM- not everyone who opposed 'gay marriage' hates homosexuals.

There are bans on mixed race marriages in America?

There were- and they were changed by 'government decree'- Loving v. Virginia- just like Obergefell.

You are a faux christian. Deal with it.

I am no kind of Christian at all.

I don't believe in your fairy tales, even as I respect Jesus's wisdom.

And they flew their flags at half-mast because they are good? Lmao. Nice try.

Actually it isn't, it's just been forced on states by Federal courts, illegally so, which doesn't 'settle it', it just pushes it down the road.

Just as Loving v. Virginia 'settled' bans on mixed race marriage- when the Supreme Court forced states to stop banning mixed race marriages- yes- it is settled.

So you fail.

OOM is one of those 'faux Christians' who believes that Christians must hate homosexuals.

So he assumes that the management of Chic Fil A hates homosexuals as much as he does.

Unlike OOM- not everyone who opposed 'gay marriage' hates homosexuals.
No, no, no faux phony CINO who lies about real Christians such as myself.

I said there is nothing wrong with hating proud practicing homosexuals, I never told anyone they HAD to hate anybody. God hates proud practicing homosexuals...calls them reprobates, which in biblical terms means rejected and worthless. It is right to hate the enemies of God, and that's what a reprobate is.

You phony, cafeteria 'Christian'. Go LARP as a christian somewhere else liar.

Forum List

Back