Democrats Ordered Homo-Hating Chic-Fil-A During Sit In, Selling Out The LGBT Community

What kind of sit-in has bathroom breaks and catered food?

Looks like the dems got more than just chicken sandwiches.
Sit in for elitist snobs wasting tax payers money.

Hell that could be said of the entire Congress for the last 4 years.

The Republican House has ensured nothing got done- not as if a sit down actually made less get done.
Wonder if they paid for all that catered good out of their own pockets while they were sitting on their ass.

Probably not- the House has been sitting on their ass for 4 years now and I doubt any Representative- GOP or Democrat actually paid for their meals.

I dont want to get in the way of you fighting yourself. Go ahead and tell page 1 OOM how stupid page 6 OOM is for saying Chick Fil A Hates gays like its a human.

:popcorn:
They gave money to homo haters according to your own definition.

You be happy with your corny semantic victory if you'd like. They still gave money to people who hate fags at the end of the day. Thanks Democrats!

So you fail.

If they hate homos, why did they have their employees work on Sunday to provide food for homos?

If they hate homos, why were their flags at half-mast after the shooting at the Pulse?
OOM is one of those 'faux Christians' who believes that Christians must hate homosexuals.

So he assumes that the management of Chic Fil A hates homosexuals as much as he does.

Unlike OOM- not everyone who opposed 'gay marriage' hates homosexuals.
No, no, no faux phony CINO who lies about real Christians such as myself.

I said there is nothing wrong with hating proud practicing homosexuals, I never told anyone they HAD to hate anybody. God hates proud practicing homosexuals...calls them reprobates, which in biblical terms means rejected and worthless. It is right to hate the enemies of God, and that's what a reprobate is.

You phony, cafeteria 'Christian'. Go LARP as a christian somewhere else liar.

You have advocated murdering people because they are gay. That is certainly not a Christian wish.

OOM thinks murder is okay if the persons being murdered are 'reprobates'........i.e. if he doesn't approve of them.

Forum List

Back