Democrats Ordered Homo-Hating Chic-Fil-A During Sit In, Selling Out The LGBT Community

Hey liiiiiiiiiberallllllls!

Did you know the Democrats ordered Chic-Fil-A during their sit in?

How does it make you feel to be betrayed by the Democrats giving money to homo haters?

Must make you really mad./QUOTE]

LOL.....just shows that Democrats have good taste in food.
Chic-Fil-A is good. Even their hatred for Christians couldn't keep them away.

Since every single one of those Democrats is a Christian- real Christians not a faux Christian like you- why would they hate Christians?

Once again- I will point out that the only one promoting hate is you.
You are a faux christian. Deal with it.

I am no kind of Christian at all.

I don't believe in your fairy tales, even as I respect Jesus's wisdom.
You pretended to be one yesterday. Guess you learned you aren't one and decided to be reprobate thanks to our interaction yesterday.

Have fun burning in hell, reprobate. God hates you.

Chic-Fil-A hates homos? Are you finally admitting people hiding behind their faith are actually "haters"?
Haters as much as those who hate them as well. Sure.

Because OOM believes that real Christians hate homosexuals as much as he does.

One of the reasons that the boycott never got legs is because Chik Fil A never did express hate like OOM- they opposed same sex marriage- which I disagree with them on- but they weren't haters like OOM and Westboro.

And with that, I put Syriusly on ignore for being a lying reprobate. If she can't be truthful, she isn't worth conversing with.

Chic-Fil-A hates homos? Are you finally admitting people hiding behind their faith are actually "haters"?
Haters as much as those who hate them as well. Sure.

So is that a yes?
I think I was pretty clear, the hate goes both ways..the thing is, not all Christians do hate homosexuals...I do, and God has no problem with it..

It takes a particular kind of arrogance to claim to know what your "God" thinks.

It takes a particular kind of asshole to ignore what Jesus says in the Bible- and find hate there instead.

And with that, I put Syriusly on ignore for being a lying reprobate. If she can't be truthful, she isn't worth conversing with.

Run away twinkle toes- run away.
upload_2016-6-24_11-2-8.jpeg

Chic-Fil-A is good. Even their hatred for Christians couldn't keep them away.

Since every single one of those Democrats is a Christian- real Christians not a faux Christian like you- why would they hate Christians?

Once again- I will point out that the only one promoting hate is you.
You are a faux christian. Deal with it.

I am no kind of Christian at all.

I don't believe in your fairy tales, even as I respect Jesus's wisdom.
You pretended to be one yesterday. Guess you learned you aren't one and decided to be reprobate thanks to our interaction yesterday.

Have fun burning in hell, reprobate. God hates you.

You burn in the hell of your life each day by your hatred of Americans.

I hate no one- not even an asshole like you.

And no- I have not claimed I was a Christian since I was a little kid and didn't know any better.

I do admire much of the wisdom of Jesus and enjoy reading the Bible.

I dont want to get in the way of you fighting yourself. Go ahead and tell page 1 OOM how stupid page 6 OOM is for saying Chick Fil A Hates gays like its a human.

:popcorn:
They gave money to homo haters according to your own definition.

You be happy with your corny semantic victory if you'd like. They still gave money to people who hate fags at the end of the day. Thanks Democrats!

So you fail.

If they hate homos, why did they have their employees work on Sunday to provide food for homos?

If they hate homos, why were their flags at half-mast after the shooting at the Pulse?
OOM is one of those 'faux Christians' who believes that Christians must hate homosexuals.

So he assumes that the management of Chic Fil A hates homosexuals as much as he does.

Unlike OOM- not everyone who opposed 'gay marriage' hates homosexuals.
No, no, no faux phony CINO who lies about real Christians such as myself.

I said there is nothing wrong with hating proud practicing homosexuals, I never told anyone they HAD to hate anybody. God hates proud practicing homosexuals...calls them reprobates, which in biblical terms means rejected and worthless. It is right to hate the enemies of God, and that's what a reprobate is.

You phony, cafeteria 'Christian'. Go LARP as a christian somewhere else liar.

Faux Christians reject the words of God and searches for reasons to hate in the New Testament.

Well, he/she/it/mutant is just lonely and craves male attention, but never developed any effective social skills for doing so, having been adopted and raised by lesbian midget wrestlers from Maine with no such skills themselves.

Well, he/she/it/mutant is just lonely and craves male attention, but never developed any effective social skills for doing so, having been adopted and raised by lesbian midget wrestlers from Maine with no such skills themselves.

LOL......Picaro is just compensating for his teeny tiny micro penis

upload_2016-6-24_11-9-58.jpeg

Ah, now her/his/it/mutant wants to discuss my penis; yes, I knew loneliness and needing male attention was the correct observation.

Ah, now her/his/it/mutant wants to discuss my penis; yes, I knew loneliness and needing male attention was the correct observation.
Just block the idiot.

You really don't have to compensate like this for your teeny tiny penis.

Really- when you finally get a girl to get naked with you- just explain that your ego is big enough to compensate

images

What kind of sit-in has bathroom breaks and catered food?

Looks like the dems got more than just chicken sandwiches.
Sit in for elitist snobs wasting tax payers money.

Hell that could be said of the entire Congress for the last 4 years.

The Republican House has ensured nothing got done- not as if a sit down actually made less get done.
Wonder if they paid for all that catered good out of their own pockets while they were sitting on their ass.

The Republican House has ensured nothing got done- not as if a sit down actually made less get done.
Wonder if they paid for all that catered good out of their own pockets while they were sitting on their ass.
Good question.

Yeah fucking right.

I dont want to get in the way of you fighting yourself. Go ahead and tell page 1 OOM how stupid page 6 OOM is for saying Chick Fil A Hates gays like its a human.

:popcorn:
They gave money to homo haters according to your own definition.

You be happy with your corny semantic victory if you'd like. They still gave money to people who hate fags at the end of the day. Thanks Democrats!

So you fail.

If they hate homos, why did they have their employees work on Sunday to provide food for homos?

If they hate homos, why were their flags at half-mast after the shooting at the Pulse?
OOM is one of those 'faux Christians' who believes that Christians must hate homosexuals.

So he assumes that the management of Chic Fil A hates homosexuals as much as he does.

Unlike OOM- not everyone who opposed 'gay marriage' hates homosexuals.
No, no, no faux phony CINO who lies about real Christians such as myself.

I said there is nothing wrong with hating proud practicing homosexuals, I never told anyone they HAD to hate anybody. God hates proud practicing homosexuals...calls them reprobates, which in biblical terms means rejected and worthless. It is right to hate the enemies of God, and that's what a reprobate is.

You phony, cafeteria 'Christian'. Go LARP as a christian somewhere else liar.

You have advocated murdering people because they are gay. That is certainly not a Christian wish.

Forum List

Back